• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Embarrassment Is the Worst Emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarDave

I don't even care if this is real or not, thanks for the laugh! Holy shit.
KuGsj.gif

Moff

a-fish-called-wanda-2-disc-collectors-edition-20070404032031262-000.jpg

you did exceptionally well, OP.
the icing on the cake would have been wearing your GF's panties as a mask, though

Porcile

I mean, it could of been much worse. You could of been standing there with an erect penis while your body was lathered with strawberry jam.

Don't worry about it too much. On the bright side, this story will age so well and you will be the guy with a hilarious story to tell.

Gintamen

You've mntioned an ostrich, maybe you should put your head into the ground for a bit to cool down.

Damn, it will create a memory and story for future generations to enjoy. The trifecta of embarassment.

Haven't you seen enough movies to know the person you're doing this kinda shit for is never the person who walks in on you doing it?

Biff

At least you will become an Internet legend on the scale of bodybuilding.com's shower shitter.

Seriously, I feel bad for you OP but you are a God among us nerds for having the guts to share your story. 10/10 pls tag this man.

Raiden

Banned
Here's the OP in voice acting form

This is my first time doing it, so bear with me, dammit!

Anyway, sorry that you went through this, OP. But it gotta be one of the most hilarious GAF stories I've ever witnessed in my 2 years browsing GAF. :D

What accent is that?

Also not to be a dick but a comic reading of something like this rarely works if what you're reading is not your motherlanguage. But thats just my opinion.

You'll all laugh about it soon enough.

If not, then that family is not for you. Leave them to hang out with other stuck-up people.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
I refuse to believe op hasn't watched tv or movies in the last 30 years. The parents are supposed to be gone.. she's working late.. car pulls up sound.. oh it HAS to be her.. there's no way it could possibly be.. Oh no!!

seriously op peek the fuck outside and confirm the god damn car

farisr

Yeah, the only time you should do something as ridiculous as this is when you know ONLY that person you're doing it for has the keys, and even then there are no guarantees they're not bringing someone else over out of the blue unless you two specifically had discussed having some time alone when they get home.

Raiden

Banned
For OP's sake, I deleted that voice message. It was pretty bad.

lol yeah it was.

Hope it was not a big passion of yours or something like that. I've always wanted to be able to sing and it was basically like that but louder and more annoying :p

Karl Hawk

Banned
lol yeah it was.

Hope it was not a big passion of yours or something like that. I've always wanted to be able to sing and it was basically like that but louder and more annoying :p

Just some harmless fun I wanted to do. Hope I didn't hurt anyone doing that. ._.

feel

Wait you did this in your girlfriends parents house?
Yeah holy fuck, it's already a risky (and dumb) idea doing it at your own place, but this.. wow.

On the bright side you're probably invincible now OP after this, nothing can defeat you now, you can't go any lower.

What's making me laugh is thinking about how the family is going to think of OP's bare, hairy ass hanging over their stairs every time they use them.

XD

Amory

You'll all laugh about it soon enough.

If not, then that family is not for you. Leave them to hang out with other stuck-up people.

Yeah, I know when I'm deciding how I feel about a girls family I always have to conduct the hairy asshole reaction test to make sure they're not too stuck up for me

Mr. Sam

I'd have thought it was funny. In all honesty, I don't think this is irretrievable, though I'd probably feel that way if I were in the OP's shoes.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Oh man i can't stop laughing, this totally made my day. :lol

feel

Except you can undo guilt by coming clean.

OP will remember this moment at random moments until the end of his life.
:lol

Seriously, sometimes my brain decides to keep me up at night for an extra hour by remembering an awkward moment from years ago that wasn't even that big of a deal at all, can't imagine having something like this stored in there.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Except you can undo guilt by coming clean.

OP will remember this moment at random moments until the end of his life.

Coming clean just leads to remorse instead though

The Catholics really picked the right emotion to get people donating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom