• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"How many RTs to get Borderland 2 ported to Switch?" Randy Pitchford: "1 million"

Richie

DKcR11NUMAEM0bt

Don't actually expect anything to come.out of this...But what the hey, here's the tweet for kicks!

Tagg9

I can't even be bothered to retweet this. Anyone who wants to play Borderlands 2 has already played it at this point.

CTLance

Hrm. Will there be local multiplayer? And will those blasted SHIFT codes be gone?
This might be Pitchford we're talking about here, but I just might be convinced to bear the shame and humiliation...

On second thought, the control layout in handheld mode would probably kill my hands.

Milennia

i hate randy but i love this one particular series they produce so much that i have no choice but to support him

i would replay this game on the switch without question

magnetic

I wanted to like the Vita port so much but in the end the framerate and missing buttons was just too much of a constant problem.

Playing it on PC right now and it's a repetitive yet somehow very enjoyable game for my taste - structurally it would definitely be a good portable game, especially since it's rather forgiving.

Also, I was surprised to see so many people hate Tiny Tina. I thought that she is one of the few good designs in the game, next to Handsome Jack.

nubbe

I wanted to like the Vita port so much but in the end the framerate and missing buttons was just too much of a constant problem.

Playing it on PC right now and it's a repetitive yet somehow very enjoyable game for my taste - structurally it would definitely be a good portable game, especially since it's rather forgiving.

Also, I was surprised to see so many people hate Tiny Tina. I thought that she is one of the few good designs in the game, next to Handsome Jack.

I think most of the outrage for Tiny Tina came from white upperclass men for some reason

Frankly with Destiny 2 doing well, now's the time for Borderlands ports and sequels.

I desperately want more competition in whatever we're calling this RPG-Shooter hybrid. Loot Shooter perhaps?

Honestly, despite having a whale of a time with Borderlands 2, Randy is such an insufferable little wanker that I've been out of buying anything from his company ever again.

The fact he still blames everyone but himself and the shitty product for Aliens CM's sales and reception and was such a little bitch about pretending not to remember Jim Stirlings name just this week, makes anything this scam artists says completely worthless.

Would be nice if you could get GearBox to at least port Duke Nukem 3D World Tour to the Switch.

How many for Colonial Marines?

Let's just skip GearBox completely and just tweet Sega and see if they can get a port of the vastly superior Alien Isolation on the Switch instead...

Top Bottom