• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate me Gaf (Post a Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't know how anyone can accurately rate themselves. It feels like you'd have to be biased one way or another based on your ego and level of self-confidence.

image_zpsx4y2reds.jpeg

image_zpsg7dvqc1h.jpeg

image_zpsm6vnsmsf.jpeg

SeanR1221

I would frame that 3rd pic, put it in my living room, and look at it when I need inspiration in my life.

I put it on a canvas 🙌🏻

Awesome beard, man.

Thank you sir

Thats the problem here....i am sure if i were to do your run on the mill photo as some folks here...i would look rather unremarkable..

Its its fine in its own fashion...

But people really need to take a moment and evaluate their style, fix up what they don't like and build an image they enjoy and mayhaps some one alse will as well (could be current of future partner)

Take this fella right here:

He has his shit more or less together and i fucking jealous of that beard and the fact that give some more time it will be mighty fine beard to boast by Movember!

It does not have to be a suite or bare chest.....

What this guy said. Having confidence is fun. Rock it.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
voguedijwh.jpg

No less than a 9. Usually a 9.5.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Ehh, 5 or 6. This is a selfie I took to capture my bedhead when I grew my hair last winter, it's usually much shorter. I'm 6'1, pretty good physique, but I just turned 49. When I spend time with people my age I think I look like I've aged better than most, but I don't get attention from my looks like when I was younger.

Got dang young Ron Perlman.

Its getting heated in here. One of these days Evilore needs to ok a dick pic thread so we can put the GAFman penis myth to rest.

I guess. I'm 34, so I think I'm doing ok.

I'm not pm'ing ass pics. Too lazy right now. Just use your imagination.

I just thought it was silly with you saying it's above average likes it's a bad thing. I don't know what it's like being a dude though. I can imagine to a guy it's more important to have a large schlong than it is for a girl to have large breasts.

Man, we got some tall motherfuckers in here. I'm 5'4" which if I've learned anything from GAF and the internet means it doesn't matter how beautiful I am or how plump and luscious my booty is, I'll max out at like a 3.

GrizzNKev

Banned
Because SeanR1221 is here and he's a top tier fitgaffer, I gotta show up. Here's a dumb picture I put on twitter. 6'1, 160 lbs, I think I'm pretty good looking but if I'm ugly I'll accept it

SeanR1221

Which is in reference to the other thread with no pictures, and precisely why I created this thread. I mean, you could like verify the times. SMH

i was laughing at how easy it is to rate yourself super high when you don't have any pictures for people to either agree or object too.

Ah apologizes then. And hey no time to check times when you're Inbetween Overwatch spawns 💁🏻

Ah apologizes then. And hey no time to check times when you're Inbetween Overwatch spawns 💁🏻

Nah, i don't blame you, because you were just bringing up the evidence of what the other poster was accusing me of despite him completely missing the context. Which is funny because that poster doesn't even post in BCT. Hmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom