• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate me Gaf (Post a Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damerman

Always. I go weeks between shaves. I think it looks fine.

Found some old stubble pics
PuGUu72.jpg

t1QUOHA.jpg
These pictures are much more flattering than the one with the goatee.
You look like the lead singer for an alternative rock band or a sex addicted artist. I'd rate 8.

Memento

Do I need to upload my pic to some upload site and then post here? I really dont know how to do these stuff halp I need to know if I am a 7 or an 8

Minnow

Might as well post.
I think I'm around a 6.5 or so on a good day. Sorry pics aren't highest quality. I don't take many selfies so most are from Facebook.

I figure if I lose some weight and get some more muscle I could reach 7 trajectory.

NejjD25.jpg

j1Gzsv1.jpg

C4qN2TB.jpg

wcNosgH.jpg

Raiden

Banned
Ehh, 5 or 6. This is a selfie I took to capture my bedhead when I grew my hair last winter, it's usually much shorter. I'm 6'1, pretty good physique, but I just turned 49. When I spend time with people my age I think I look like I've aged better than most, but I don't get attention from my looks like when I was younger.

Youre 49? Holy shit and fuck you man. And i mean that with jealousy and humbleness... i wish i had your hair at 28.

Macattk15

Well, guess I'll join in:

yyU5N3L.jpg

KFBqQmQ.jpg

6DvG8ul.jpg

GpdxVV5.jpg

otPzRVp.jpg

I'd probably give myself like a 7 or 8. Maybe 8.5 on a good day.

Wait are you really a UFC Woman's Bantamweight fighter? I watch a lot of UFC / MMA and you don't look a single bit familiar.

Whoever that is in the pics is beautiful, but it ain't you.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'd say you're a 9/10.
Solid 10/10.

I was talking about the pipe, of course. The man gets a 7.5/10.

Last time we had this thread I got rated a consistent 6 or 7 and I'm not feeling too confident about myself right now so let's roll with that, it's good enough

And Perih is beautiful enough to start an influx of thirst, so that has to be at least an 8.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom