• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

I wish we didn't have to send one of the Raptors, Wizards, and Celtics to match-up with the Cavs in the 2nd round. They should hold a round-robin tourney instead.

I think Wizards would be the best choice for the 4th seed from a BBall perspective, they have the best shot at the Cavs, although it might be possible this new Raptors squad can do it too. Main thing though is that the Raptors' squad is older, and so I want them to go further

I still think people are a bit dismissive of Seth, despite the mavs losing terribly due to a god awful front court.

Seth looked really, really, good tonight and has shown vast improvements lately.

Seth Curry is actually starting to become my favorite mav tbh.

Really? I think that entire Mavs main unit has proved that it is pretty damn impressive, they're all rotation players in my opinion.

Yogi Ferrell, Seth Curry, Wes Matthews, Harrison Barnes, Dirk, now Noel. That team needs a star, yes, but they have plenty of pieces around them. Seth is now shooting above 40% or something from the 3.

Oh, hey, this is topical:

Tim McMahon said:
Seth Curry in 19 games since becoming a starter: 15.5 ppg, 51.8 FG, 44.8 3. Just scored a career-high 31 in last night's loss to T-Wolves.

Celtics are where the Raps were last season. They had 2 chances at the playoffs that were accepted as growing pains and now there is a serious expectation with their record they deliver and minimally get to the Semis but probably the Conference finals. If they get mucked up in the first round again change will be inevitable. (I am not confident in their ability to win a 4 game series either currently)

They have so many assets. It is surprising to me given their current level of play that they did not make any moves. Not even small bolstering ones.

Sumidor

Damn, just caught up on all the Shaq-Javale back and forth. I never liked Shaq, and this just makes me dislike him even more. Javale has definitely done some questionable things, but Shaq is the last person to be making fun of anyone's free throw shooting.

phanphare

Banned
Damn, just caught up on all the Shaq-Javale back and forth. I never liked Shaq, and this just makes me dislike him even more. Javale has definitely done some questionable things, but Shaq is the last person to be making fun of anyone's free throw shooting.

yeah I just fully caught up today and fuck shaq

Jarate

Banned
BIc8Opz.png
I love crazy nba parents

Top Bottom