• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

acohrs

Dumb question: I hate when white sneakers look dirty at all so my NMDs will likely stay locked up unless the weather conditions are right. So my white roshes will become beater white sneakers. Any recommendations on how to clean them?

Chuck my TW uncaged and caged 3.0s and just chuck them in the wash on low temp and low spin, then air dry. Good as new

🤔🤔🤔🤔

ikFUvid.jpg

BumRush

You guys are the best. Stuffed my roshes with white washcloths, tossed them in a delicates wash and they're like brand new right now.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
man i went to the adidas store near my office and they said they dont have any nmds tomorrow

apparently i was supposed to dl an app yesterday for them?

so uh... what are my options here?

man i went to the adidas store near my office and they said they dont have any nmds tomorrow

apparently i was supposed to dl an app yesterday for them?

so uh... what are my options here?
The triple reds, whites, and blacks? They'll be an online drop from ADC and various vendors.

The Confirmed app was for the Yeezy release on Saturday.

see5harp

I got an early preview of Saturday failure with the Sade supreme t shirt this morning. Sad day when you see people flexing on you tube with them and these fucking kids don't even know who Sade is.

jon bones

The triple reds, whites, and blacks? They'll be an online drop from ADC and various vendors.

The Confirmed app was for the Yeezy release on Saturday.

thanks, yeah i was looking forward to the triple blacks at a reasonable cost

do you have a list of URLs i should be checking tomorrow? is there a notificaton app that might help?

thanks again

BumRush

thanks, yeah i was looking forward to the triple blacks at a reasonable cost

do you have a list of URLs i should be checking tomorrow? is there a notificaton app that might help?

thanks again

If you check adidas.com, they'll have it. They'll be sought after but the whites with gum soles were too and they were an easy cop.

Fjordson

Non-PK NMD's will always be less hyped.

Anything primeknit still goes fairly fast.

lol

on an unrelated topic, let me say I am a huge fan that FILA and Champion are making a comeback
Agreed, Champion is cool. Was wearing the oversized C hoodie two days ago at work.

I think part of it is the collabs with streetwear brands. I bought some Alife stuff a while back and the hoodies and crewneck I got were made with Champion.

acohrs

I think the zebras are hideous. Just don't see the appeal of that CW.

Very interested in that black/tan Y-3 pureboost CW I saw on NT boost thread. Didn't know black and tan could combine so nicely

Anything primeknit still goes fairly fast.

Agreed, Champion is cool. Was wearing the oversized C hoodie two days ago at work.

I think part of it is the collabs with streetwear brands. I bought some Alife stuff a while back and the hoodies and crewneck I got were made with Champion.

that hoodie and collab you posted are fantastic

dmshaposv

What Y-3 tan/black CW.

pics/links plz.

Also, Primeknit used in UB 3.0 is the most comfortable material I've ever had the pleasure to put my feet in. It is literally magical! The knit is so light and stretchy

and I have 2 pairs of UB 1.0 and they don't feel as comfy (these were the most comfy shoes I had last year btw). Whatever adi did with 3.0 is insane.

I really like some of the Alife stuff and was thinking of getting some hoodies. How do you find the quality of their products?

acohrs

What Y-3 tan/black CW.

pics/links plz.

Also, Primeknit used in UB 3.0 is the most comfortable material I've ever had the pleasure to put my feet in. It is literally magical! The knit is so light and stretchy

and I have 2 pairs of UB 1.0 and they don't feel as comfy (these were the most comfy shoes I had last year btw). Whatever adi did with 3.0 is insane.

These ones

Fjordson

I really like some of the Alife stuff and was thinking of getting some hoodies. How do you find the quality of their products?
Really good in my experience. Granted the three hoodies + crewneck I have are all printed on Champion sweatshirts, so if you like Champion's materials you'll like Alife's. They're great imo (and super comfortable).

Other than those, I have two t-shirts that are nice and have held up well.

jon bones

Usually ADC drops are around 9-11am EST but not sure about this one.

you would think so

i think NMD hype has calm down but triple blacks always bring out the hypebeasts

Triple blacks are definitely going to sell quick. Solars too probably. I know I need those tb's something bad haha.

whats adc?

i hope this works, i only ever wear earthtones and i am excited to wear monochrome in 2017

even bought a new hat :(

whats adc?

i hope this works, i only ever wear earthtones and i am excited to wear monochrome in 2017

even bought a new hat :(
Adc is Adidas.com

As long as you're paying attention to when Adidas goes live or are waiting for 6pm EST for the others to jump right on, you've got a good shot.

see5harp

That Alife Champion collab is sick because they've integrated the logos so well. My problem has always been with brands like Supreme and Vetements that don't really do anything. They literally take a champion sweatshirt and embroider over the logo. At least in Supreme's case they charge reasonable prices at release...Vetements and designer brands it's shocking to me that they can do that shit and get rich kids to pay for it.

acohrs

Anyone else here really excited for the Iniki? Really like that Adidas retro look but with boost, aiming to get day one but haven't decided which CW yet, either the red or navy

Acrylic7

Didnt get the Dunks because I thought they would sit a while why I was copping Supreme. Even when I catch a W, I catch an L.
lol

suplex

Nike sent out 30% off coupons to email and Nike+ that apparently also work at niketowns this time, so there might be some deals to he had on recent Jordans. I think they're valid today till Monday.

Top Bottom