• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone know what a size 10.5 Jordan 1 x Frags deadstock never worn from nike.com ( not fakes) can land you these days either selling or trading?

I don't think I can ever wear them due to major health issues (peripheral neuropathy in my feet/legs... its hell) & seems the only thing my feet can handle these days are anything adidas boost or slippers haha

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lol Adidas put 50 zebras up then took the listing down almost right after, apparently.

All I want is a damn pair to wear & all I see all over social media is celebs with their free pairs. Shit really rubs me the wrong way.

Really sucks that they're so comfortable from my friends pair I tried on .... L is gonna sting bad again

Since I'll be in class in the morning, what sites other than ADC should I be looking out for? Seems like only ADC is dropping the zebras lol.

Anyone know what a size 10.5 Jordan 1 x Frags deadstock never worn from nike.com ( not fakes) can land you these days either selling or trading?

I don't think I can ever wear them due to major health issues (peripheral neuropathy in my feet/legs... its hell) & seems the only thing my feet can handle these days are anything adidas boost or slippers haha

I'd say 1200 at the minimum. You could probably get a good trade off with those.

Matrix

Since I'll be in class in the morning, what sites other than ADC should I be looking out for? Seems like only ADC is dropping the zebras lol.

I'd say 1200 at the minimum. You could probably get a good trade off with those.

Thanks I'll look into that. So many fakes out now ugh

Yeezy supply would be the only other site as far as Im aware.

All I want is a damn pair to wear & all I see all over social media is celebs with their free pairs. Shit really rubs me the wrong way.

Really sucks that they're so comfortable from my friends pair I tried on .... L is gonna sting bad again
The zebras will be the most limited yeezy yet.

That being said, the next one, the triple whites, will be one of the largest yeezy drops, if not the largest (from what I've been hearing).

Matrix

The zebras will be the most limited yeezy yet.

That being said, the next one, the triple whites, will be one of the largest yeezy drops, if not the largest (from what I've been hearing).

Not usually a fan of all white, but if thats the best chance I'll have of a pair after I catch the hard L tomorrow, I'll just have to for my poor feet.

I'll catch an L on them too though haha

shira

shira you a hypebeast too?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
No, but I like functional art and the perceived value of "art". The Yeezy Runner will be a very polarizing shoe and I'm sure there will be very interesting debates here in the months to come centered around market values and public perception. I'm curious to see who keeps and who sells and the effect on the 2nd hand market.
Is this what happens when people quit dota?

I used to play doto too lmao
It's completely free, reasonably balanced and rebalanced every few months, with the most interesting and wealthiest esports scene.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Have to wait and see but Yeezy Supply has changed its delivery options not allowing worldwide//Europe. Gutted if they don't allow me a chance for the Zebras.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Lost out on the Zebras on Adidas. Was waiting on Yeezy Supply but yeah looks like its US/CA only now.

Damn resale of these are already over £1k. Kinda excited more for the V2 Whites anyway.

Edit: If someone could get an extra pair in the US I'd pay for the Zebras.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Bawh should've used the US address forwarder. Had them in the cart ready for delivery options a good minute.

Matrix

Matrix

crap ADC dying

wtf not working in Firefox for me

kasane

Damn I'm really gonna have to stay on campus until I strike out. I'm sleepy af I just did a 12hr shift and went to class lol

bruh it seems like YS is easy cops this time if you pull allnighters

i couldnt update my gaf bros since i was on NT. Not that i copped on YS since i was checking out on ADC when it went live

Matrix

just hand me my L sigh

see5harp

bruh it seems like YS is easy cops this time if you pull allnighters

i couldnt update my gaf bros since i was on NT. Not that i copped on YS since i was checking out on ADC when it went live

I was in there instantly and added two different sizes on two different devices. It didn't matter. Something tells me the queue just picked people at random.

Matrix

I was in there instantly and added two different sizes on two different devices. It didn't matter. Something tells me the queue just picked people at random.

yep

Matrix

Is ADC fcked again?

this might be the worst queue yet

Top Bottom