• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
what a fucking joke

going back to sleep

kasane

i wonder how adc ca took so long to be sold out

adidas charged my card
surprise.gif
surprise.gif
surprise.gif

holy shit

I guess the silver lining is that the next yeezy drop will be the biggest one yet if rumors are true. Though taking a L on a big release might sting more than on an extremely limited release lol.

kasane

one day i hope Ye blesses us all here. It kinda feels abit rought that alot of people who just want to wear a pair cant even get them

D23

This L fucking hurt fam. was on YS and carted size 12 but got cart jacked. fuck.. and been on the splash page on ADC since 6:45 until now when it says SOLD OUT. never even give me a chance.. fuck

ps.. at least the switch is coming out next week

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
whats the point in telling us who cant get 1 pair that you got 2?

cant stand that shit

Matrix

2 more L's being prepared.

C5hhiNYWcAAsYnc.jpg:large

Actually those both are far better looking than the zebra's.

My feet just need a pair to wear, dont really care what they look like.

Matrix

you want every pair lol. and ebay is too sketchy for yeezys, plus the fees are a bit high.

I want every pair? I dont even have a pair, I tried a friends on.

I'd like one pair to wear for my peripheral neuropathy in my feet/legs. You dont know me. I dont need to see posts about people getting two here to basically rub it in imo, when one is likely to be sold for profit.

And as bad as my feet are, im not spending $1,000+ to give to a reseller.

Somehow took a W on ADC a few minutes after opening a tab for the splash screen. I've never gotten through before. Not my favorite colorway but I like them better than most. Was going to get the Oreo UBs if I struckout but this is much better.

My feet just need a pair to wear, dont really care what they look like.

You want Yeezys specifically or just something super comfortable? If the latter, just get Ultraboosts. Amazing comfort and you don't have to play the games.

Matrix

Somehow took a W on ADC a few minutes after opening a tab for the splash screen. I've never gotten through before. Not my favorite colorway but I like them better than most. Was going to get the Oreo UBs if I struckout but this is much better.

You want Yeezys specifically or just something super comfortable? If the latter, just get Ultraboosts. Amazing comfort and you don't have to play the games.

I have a pair of UB and UB uncaged, for some reason they cause more pain around my ankle area. I'm dealing with strange nerve pain issues. I cant explain what it feels like. The Yeezys 2 could be awful though, I only wore them for a while, but they felt great at the time. They could actually be a mistake too shrug

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

how are UBs for wide feet?

Top Bottom