• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warcraft 3/Frozen Throne Thread

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
you've made 3 posts and you already have a tag. rofl.

Kefkaff

Banned
So... any news? ;o

Colonel_Lingus appears to be quite highly ranked in RT on Azeroth. GJ.

The BETA server for 1.17 is up... fucking blows. One of the new heroes(Firelord) is IMBA to the max. His summon keeps splitting up, and they do like 13-37(lol) piercing damage, fucking PAIN IN THE ASS when you get rushed by 2/3/4 of em.

The Defend upgrade for Footmen= pwnage. It's gg to rangecrafters. Although I bet the 40% chance of refelction will be bumped down to 30% or so by the time the patch goes Live. Another problem is that it also deflects the piercing damage of air units(ie Gargs and Hipporiders). Some people to have a problem with that, personally I don't see THAT big a deal.

explodet

Kefkaff said:
The BETA server for 1.17 is up... fucking blows. One of the new heroes(Firelord) is IMBA to the max. His summon keeps splitting up, and they do like 13-37(lol) piercing damage, fucking PAIN IN THE ASS when you get rushed by 2/3/4 of em.
Seriously, WAY too powerful.

And the alchemist is pretty hit and miss - the healing splash heals enemy units as well. Bleah.

AeroGod

explodet said:
And the alchemist is pretty hit and miss - the healing splash heals enemy units as well. Bleah.

That was the point. Just like AOE attacks damage friendly units. Its ment as an inbetween battle healing spell.

Anyway, the Firelord is nothing compared to the new Bloodmage, which is just insane right now. Siphon Mana takes you past your mana limit and you can banish banish banish without even breaking a sweat . Banish an eniter army then fire storm like nothing, use siphon mana andgive mana to your friendly AMs Lichs and other nuking heros so they can non-stop nuke the banished army. LOL

The Firelord is ultra imba. Still fun, but I don't think I'll be messing around with the beta much more, as playing a 3v3 match with six Firelords gets old. I do like the fact that they pumped up the Bloodmage, though.

mint

Banned
I seriously wish Blizzard implemented a random map generator..i dunno, I was more of an AOE/AOC player

I'm still playing every day, wish they'd hurry up and put the 1.17 patch onto the proper realm. I'm in love with the Alchemist (new neutral hero), especially his ultimate Transmute, which kills an enemy unit instantly and turns it to gold.

Kefkaff

Banned
About damn time they did V_V.

I've been playing Warcraft like a fiend lately. Not a bad thing, but whatever. ;-D

Level27 in RT. Got my Orc Shaman Icon. Apparentlt my clan might have a war/tournament with clan sA. o_O

Top Bottom