• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'm going to kill everyone.
LLShC.gif

But you like Digimon. Why should I listen to you?
Because K-On is magical~

I haven't actually seen a single episode.
if you in any way put digimon world or the anime above digimon digital pets, you don't know shit.

i have 10-15 tamagotchis. if i could still buy digimon digital pets in stores, i would.

The anime is top-notch, that's the problem I had with your post!

Nah, you guys have got it all wrong.

Tamers >>>>>>>>>>>> Best Wishes > Digimon Frontier and (parts of) Savers > The rest of the Pokémon anime > Digimon Adventure >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Digimon Adventure 02 > Pokémon Live

if digimon tamers is only barely better than best wishes, that makes it horrible.

Have you actually watched it? Because it's actually really good. It's one of the few animated shows that gives its characters actual developement and has one of the best villains in anime.

At least that's my opinion; and no amount of hassling can change that.

MikeMyers

Tamers is boring until they enter the Digital World.

Then again, Adventure 02 is my favourite. I feel as if I'm the only one who thinks that.

Tamers is boring until they enter the Digital World.

Then again, Adventure 02 is my favourite. I feel as if I'm the only one who thinks that.

You probably are; considering that it had massive plotholes, it went through story arcs like tissue paper and the only interesting characters are Ken, Oikawa and maybe TK. It was just a mess overall.

MikeMyers

Pokemon did fusion first, VENUSTOISE!

You probably are; considering that it had massive plotholes, it went through story arcs like tissue paper and the only interesting characters are Ken, Oikawa and maybe TK. It was just a mess overall.

Yeah but it was still more entertaining than watching a depressed girl living inside Majin Buu's body.

Savers > the rest of the Digimon Anime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frontier

Anyone who says they like Frontier are either dirty liars or it is literally the only television show they have ever watched in their entire lives.

MikeMyers

Savers > the rest of the Digimon Anime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frontier

Anyone who says they like Frontier are either dirty liars or it is literally the only television show they have ever watched in their entire lives.

I haven't seen Savers, but I agree with Frontier being the least favourite. So I will settle for this.

Yeah but it was still more entertaining than watching a depressed girl living inside Majin Buu's body.

Dude, the D-Reaper was nothing like Majin Buu. And the scene with Beelzemon and Jeri inside of the Kernel Sphere is still one of the most gut-wrenching scenes in anime.

I actually thought that Tamers did both drama and action better than Neon Genesis Evagelion while being half as pretentious.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Part of me wishes we had a Digimon Community thread to contain this vile weed that keeps springing up, despite my hardest efforts to stamp it out...

Then we could nuke the thread from orbit and everyone who posted in it. It's the only way to be sure.

Kokonoe

Banned
I didn't own a PS1 back in it's heyday, so I've only played one Digimon game, and that's Dusk for the DS. Only played it for a few minutes though, wish it wasn't Dragon Warrior style for battling. I think i'll tackle on Digimon World sometime soon.

Pokemon did fusion first, VENUSTOISE!

I want to see Venuzard and Blastzard.

Kokonoe

Banned
No, he evolves by leveling up.

Slowking's Black and White Pokedex entry says

"Being bitten by Shellder gave it intelligence comparable to that of award-winning scientists."

The fact that it has a metamorphosis only while this occurs, technically means it's a fusion.

Top Bottom