• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ July: Until Dawn and Game of Thrones for PS4

Awesome, glad more people will get to experience Until Dawn. Fantastic game.

Telltale GoT is well timed but I thought it was pretty bad and got worse episode to episode.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Already have both the PS4 games mentioned in the title but at least it's a good change of pace. Last few months had been real duds.

Also, anyone who hasn't played Until Dawn so far .. what the hell are you guys doing ?

Well, Until Dawn is a game I've always wanted to play, same with Tokyo Jungle.
I don't really care about Game of Thrones, but I guess it'll be interesting to some.

WITHE1982

Dayum! Until dawn is legit.

I've played through it a few times and traded it in but been very close to buying it back. It's a great game to play with friends or family as there's mulitiple choices/endings/outcomes. It also utilises the PS4 camera to record reactions.

I've also wanted to play Tokyo Jungle for a long time now.

Very good month.

J-Skee

Yo, why did it just hit me that Capcom could do some make good if they made a new Darkstalkers game with a good story mode? Could they be competent enough to do that?

Otherwise, good PS+ lineup.

Wow, Until Dawn. So this is what it feels like to already own one of the titles. It's... irritating.

Amazing get for people who haven't played it though!

Game of Thrones isn't my favorite Telltale game, but Until Dawn is one of the best PS4 games (hell, one of the best games) in existence. Great month.

Daffy Duck

Wow, I would not have expected That's You to be a free title.

Until Dawn is a huge win, will sell my copy right away and pick it up digital, another physical copy out the game cupboard.

Cess007

Already have both the PS4 games mentioned in the title but at least it's a good change of pace. Last few months had been real duds.

Also, anyone who hasn't played Until Dawn so far .. what the hell are you guys doing ?

Gathering the courage to play a horror game. What I'm gonna do, I'm a wuss :(

Cardon

I already own Until Dawn, but it's nice to see Sony giving it away perhaps as a way to raise awareness for the new games Supermassive is releasing this year.

Top Bottom