• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Games with Gold - Rayman Legends (X1), Tomb Raider and BS: Infinite (360)

I already own all 3, but getting the chance to go digital with Infinite will be good. Also, I own Rayman on Wii U, but i'll always take another copy of that game for free on a different console. Such a good freaking game. Up there with Tropical Freeze as the best 2d platformer I've played in years.

Haines

Banned
Glad to get rayman for free so I can finally try it. Ditched getting the wiiu version after ubi ditched me.

Chris1

Easily GWG's best month. Hope the quality keeps up.

Quite disappointed it's TR for the 360 instead of the definitive edition, but I'll take it.

Megatron

No surprise that tomb raider is on the service, though I would have been much happier if it was the xb1 edition and rayman was the 360. Oh well.

Rayman legends is not the gem that origins was but I will gladly take it. I wonder what the April games will be?

I was thinking about buying Rayman...

I would advise against it.

Megatron

Glad to get rayman for free so I can finally try it. Ditched getting the wiiu version after ubi ditched me.

That's too bad. The Murphy levels work really well on the WiiU and like shit on the home consoles. (they are merely ok on vita). I imagine you won't much like those.

Is it possible to redeem these games via the Web store?

I haven't redeemed my 360 games in like a year since it's in the back room with no internet.

DVG

I've played all of these on different systems but I'll gladly play again. Only problem is my 360 doesn't have enough space anymore with all these game downloads

pswii60

Hope the timing of Rayman doesn't stall people on buying Ori. I don't own an Xbox One yet but when I do Ori will be top of my list. Looks like a great month for XBO owners and the first retail game for XBO gold members.

Montresor

The greatest month ever. I've played all three of those games but that is an INCREDIBLE lineup.

I can't wait to see April's offerings.

Jawmuncher

Good for those who haven't played it.
Another month for me to skip though. Glad April will be 2 games. Better chances for me there.

Bsigg12

Seeing BS Infinite there makes me wish the complete edition was brought to the Xbox O e and PS4. I really really like that game.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Aw hell, I guess that's ok. Rayman Legends sucked so much ass, but...ehhh.
As usual Vince is out of touch with what the fans want.

But to be fair it is really disappointing compared to Origins. And a pretty large portion of the Wii U and Vita versions do suck so much ass because of shitty touch levels. This version wont have that problem though.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So you own these games forever even if your Gold subscription ends?

I have a 2007 Falcon edition 360, so I thought I could leave it put away, but I half ass wanna try Bioshock and TR. Legends will be mine for sho dough

Chris1

So you own these games forever even if your Gold subscription ends?
You own the 360 and xbox one games forever.

You cannot play the xbox one games without a gold subscription unless you purchase it, but you still 'own' it. You don't lose it for good if your subscription lapses.

Ghazi

Woah, I really wanted Rayman! 360 games are really good, too. New players are in for a treat, what an excellent month.

Kriken

Pretty good month, shame I own 3 of the 4 already, but more months like this would convince me to resub my XBL gold for my 360

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Rayman is a fantastic get. I proudly bought at launch but glad more get to enjoy it. Ubi, I want another

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Wow what a line up, probably the best month thus far for GwG
There's really no probably about it. Modern AAA games. And Rayman is a fantastic current gen game too. Not exactly blazing new ground in the games they're giving away but you'd hope this'd be a trend.

Colbert

Banned
I think I have to turn on my Xbox 360 again. Don't have Bioshock Infinite and TR there. Unfortunately I have Rayman and #IDARB on Xbox One. Curious about whats coming in April. Hopefully not Lords of the Fallen ...

EBE

disappointed Tomb Raider isnt DE but what can you do.
GAF, dont let me down with Rayman. youre talking it up quite a bit.
ya'll did that with Wolfenstein and look what happened there. hint: i didnt like it as much you guys.

c0de

Already have both on 360, but disc version. Nice I will also get them digitally.
Let's see what they bring on in april!

I got Rayman Origins on Vita through plus, and I had hoped to get Legends free eventually, but it's a nice surprise to get it on Xbox One

GHG

I think I already own Rayman Legends somewhere on another platform.

Need to check my steam/Vita/PS4 library.

Top Bottom