• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Geez what are you so angry at dude? You're losing your head over an idle comment about wishing the schedule and goal stuff was communicated better. Calm down.

Anyway, on topic, I'm 3/3 on Doflamingo sockets which is luck I was not expecting.
Dude, you're the one always complaining and remarking on conspiracies and shit.

On topic? Do you even know what those words mean?

linkent

Calm down guys.
Dont be like me and made this stupid mistake.
n7POc1r.jpg

80hp/90atk + 20hp/10atk/5rcv = 98hp/98atk/4rcv.

For those thinking of course it works like that.
99/99 fodder with 1/1/1 candy will result in 100hp/100atk

Due to them adding the HP then ATK then RCV.

So i thought i could fix mine >.>

Why do so many of the guides for beating 60 stamina Doffy requires a high skill level Doffy?! If I had a high skill Doffy I would not be watching your practically useless guide.

The trick to do Doffy is Jozu/Perona to block his second turn damage.
Then Turn 4 use GP Usopp to extend additional turns to do enough damage to bring him down.
So people will usually put Doffy as he is the orb booster for many teams(2x) to kill him faster.
if you are new, you can use other orb booster(1.75/1.5 for 2 turns) to do it. or 2x damage booster.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
That sucks linkent...ouch.

Talking about CC - i dont really care about them so the Anniversary event has been quite lackluster for me so far. Hope i can farm 10 Doffy copys with natural stam and Snail refills to day and get at least 2 skills ups during the upcoming 2x. My Doffy is a 18cd right now.

After that ill just keep on farming Bepo....at 38 Lucci books right now, hope i can get enough to max or near max him.

My box being 99% full most of the time makes playing the game a even shittier experience right now..lol.

Kyou

My box being 99% full most of the time makes playing the game a even shittier experience right now..lol.

I was having to clean out my box after every 3 or 4 save ace runs. I think I'm gonna have to make some hard decisions because we're still a week away from the skill up starting. I've gotten a lot more cavalier about yolo-feeding my books recently.

I normally don't keep legend books for legends I don't have but I'm trying to be optimistic about the anniversary sugofest. I want to believe.

Calm down guys.
Dont be like me and made this stupid mistake.

80hp/90atk + 20hp/10atk/5rcv = 98hp/98atk/4rcv.

For those thinking of course it works like that.
99/99 fodder with 1/1/1 candy will result in 100hp/100atk

Due to them adding the HP then ATK then RCV.

So i thought i could fix mine >.>

What would happen if you fed that penguin to a character who already had +2atk/+2hp?

/edit seashorse

HawthorneKitty

Why are you being irrationally upset over someone pointing out that an event has been poorly communicated?
Because it's not poorly communicated. He think there is a goal, there isn't. He thinks there is updates, there never was. It's irrational to throw logic out the window so you can blame the company.

linkent

That sucks linkent...ouch.

Talking about CC - i dont really care about them so the Anniversary event has been quite lackluster for me so far. Hope i can farm 10 Doffy copys with natural stam and Snail refills to day and get at least 2 skills ups during the upcoming 2x. My Doffy is a 18cd right now.

After that ill just keep on farming Bepo....at 38 Lucci books right now, hope i can get enough to max or near max him.

hope they let us fix this in the future.
The box is serious issue, why even cap it zzz..
Good luck on Doffy!
38 Lucci books should be enough, just hope not like my SW Ace 2/50 books.(max now due to many returns)

What would happen if you fed that penguin to a character who already had +2atk/+2hp?

/edit seashorse
You are making me curious.
I didnt finalise that power up so i cant test that.
What happen if we feed 5/5/5 fodder with a 100/100atkhp unit?

Because it's not poorly communicated. He think there is a goal, there isn't. He thinks there is updates, there never was. It's irrational to throw logic out the window so you can blame the company.
Basically what HK said, nothing is promised so no one should complain.
But people will complain anything especially when there is a schedule of things going on for these games(JPN)

so HK can calm down abit on this issue too.
I know it get irritating after a while when people always complain comparing to JPN. Look at FFBE

Let my post be the last on this.

Rixa

The box is serious issue, why even cap it zzz.

[My turn to rant}

This.

Also in some games limited friend list. I don't get it, just give people to chance increase their Box / Friend list and use game resources to it. Maybe Developers would actually get some money from it when players are using premium resources to Box / Friend slots.

Devs should plan their game so that its not problem for game having 3000 box spaces nor 500 Friendslots of whatever.

Also to use party cost and limit Exp units (turtles as in OPTC) availability sucks. Either have one, not both (come on, game is 2 years old in west).

Be awake at certain 1 hour time to get Exp units, yeah thanks no way :D. I can see these limitations in new / fresh gacha game but not in 2 year old one.

Not complaining about rates or difficulties of stuff or something else, since Iam new player but fuck yeah those stupid decisions I mentioned.

*Big middlefinger*

[/Rant over]

Luckily it doesn't matter if I don't burn all my stamina everyday :). I will do that when Mihawk comes :p.

RalchAC

"But it doesn't stop there! Defeat more Marines and look forward to more great rewards!

The additional rewards will be distributed once the event comes to an end."

That's what the Save Ace event text says. That text was edited once we reached the last goal.

I don't know if we'll get anything or not, but honestly, the way it's worded it sounded like we'd get more goals and rewards.

I just wish the event was here another week, now with all of them at the same time. We've only had each boss for 2 days. And I've had awful luck with Luffy...

duckroll

If someone thinks something other than what the actual thing is, it was poorly communicated to them. You can correct that misconception without being rude.

cw_sasuke

I was having to clean out my box after every 3 or 4 save ace runs. I think I'm gonna have to make some hard decisions because we're still a week away from the skill up starting. I've gotten a lot more cavalier about yolo-feeding my books recently.

I normally don't keep legend books for legends I don't have but I'm trying to be optimistic about the anniversary sugofest. I want to believe.

Same here - might have to get rid of some Legend books. I also have like 40 tomes just from rewards etc. - never farmed them. Thinking about using them but between my Powerhouse, Driven and Shooter team i dont know what unit i should spend them on. I wanted to wait until i pull Rayleigh or Whitebeard...but the likelyhood of getting them at this point is quite low with so many new Legends.

If i had pulled Franky i def. would used Tomes on SW Ace since that would be a kickass Shooter squad. I could use them on Legend Lucci since i had the shittiest luck and not much time with his FN....but spending them on a unit like Lucci that has a FN farmable seems like i mistake.

Talking about Driven Team and my final Legend....Doffy. I wanna use them on him since he can be used in multiple teams...sure he has a farmable Raid, but i dont see myself farming the stage again just to Socket him. Especially at 60stam per run who knows how long it will take.

Ace is pretty much useless outside of his Shooter team. Lucci and Doffy are useful on other Rainbow teamsl. Doffy seems like the better choice...but his Raid will likely be more often around than Luccis Fortnight. Hmm....

One thing is for sure....i i feed them tomes and pull Whitebeard or Rayleigh i be max ass fuck lol.
The box is serious issue, why even cap it zzz..
Good luck on Doffy!
38 Lucci books should be enough, just hope not like my SW Ace 2/50 books.(max now due to many returns)

Thanks,
yeah i def. should have used my stones on oncreasing my box instead of chasing Blackbeard on the latest trollfest lol.

You went 2/50 on Ace ? But this was outside of 2x i guess ? Still crazy.

linkent

Thanks,
yeah i def. should have used my stones on oncreasing my box instead of chasing Blackbeard on the latest trollfest lol.

You went 2/50 on Ace ? But this was outside of 2x i guess ? Still crazy.
Feed the books to Doffy.
60stamina requires lots of running.

Lucci is ok especially needing to face those stupid RNG drop rate.

Max Ace with books myself(no colo that time)
If i knew the colo came so soon, would have waited.
As there is no RNG drop in this one.
Dunno when it returns tho.

Anyway now i have too many books too and no unit to feed. Thinking of giving it to Caesar for Driven team.
But I am missing Trebol.

I cant remember it was 40 or 50. But i fed those on 2x skill up and only got 2 skill up.

cw_sasuke

Feed the books to Doffy.
60stamina requires lots of running.

Lucci is ok especially needing to face those stupid RNG drop rate.

Max Ace with books myself(no colo that time)
If i knew the colo came so soon, would have waited.
As there is no RNG drop in this one.
Dunno when it returns tho.

Anyway now i have too many books too and no unit to feed. Thinking of giving it to Caesar for Driven team.
But I am missing Trebol.

I cant remember it was 40 or 50. But i fed those on 2x skill up and only got 2 skill up.

Thanks bro - i already wanted to give them to Doffy but needed one co-sign from OPTC GAF to go through with it. I dont even care how lucky i get....that around +40 free box space for me :-D
I guess i will just go for Bind/Despair/CD/Autoheal ?

Edit:
Only have one Legend Doffy friend up right now and he has Bind/AH/CD/Matching orbs. So i guess both options are fine.

I always forget about Ace colo - so yeah if i ever get Franky i still can go hard on those Ace copies from Colo. Thats good to know.

2 skillups with 40/50 is just ridiculous... now im scared about the upcoming one and my Lucci books - first Legend i try to skillup. Would be a slap in the face if after running Bepo all the time i end up with his CD still being relatively high -.-

bobohoro

Feeding MF Luffy his books during the week didn't go that well. Still need 2 skill-ups, so I have to run Akainu today and save up a bit.

Being the first event I can run that drops lots of CC I finally maxed BB's HP, Doffy's ATK and Enel's RCV. Also have 25 RCV on my 3D2Y Sanji already.

RalchAC

Feeding MF Luffy his books during the week didn't go that well. Still need 2 skill-ups, so I have to run Akainu today and save up a bit.

Being the first event I can run that drops lots of CC I finally maxed BB's HP, Doffy's ATK and Enel's RCV. Also have 25 RCV on my 3D2Y Sanji already.

My Marineford Luffy is still at Skill Level 1. I fed like 15 skill books and got nothing out of it. I haven't had the best luck with them, although I've been getting over 2 Cotton Candy per 35 stamina run.

HawthorneKitty

If someone thinks something other than what the actual thing is, it was poorly communicated to them. You can correct that misconception without being rude.
I could have, but I hope you understand that when a user has had a previous incident where he thought the company was doing shady things, one could approach this in a rude manner.

LaNaranja

So I completely fell off this game around 9 or so months ago because I came really close to making my dream team and then realized I would never get Marco and it bummed me out and I just dropped it. I just picked it back up today expecting the Rayleigh Shop to have long since come. Nope. Is there any sort of ETA on that? I have been waiting for it so that I can finally get a proper ship for my powerhouse team.

Also is this still a solid team? Any new characters that have come out fairly recently that easily replace these people (except for Jabra who clearly should be replaced with Marco)?

cw_sasuke

Well i went with Bind/Despair/CD/AH - result after 48 universal tome+ single autoheal and despair tome feeds.

To think how much stam i would have needed if i farmed Doffy Raid for this - crazy. Well im happy about the free space.

RalchAC

So I completely fell off this game around 9 or so months ago because I came really close to making my dream team and then realized I would never get Marco and it bummed me out and I just dropped it. I just picked it back up today expecting the Rayleigh Shop to have long since come. Nope. Is there any sort of ETA on that? I have been waiting for it so that I can finally get a proper ship for my powerhouse team.

Also is this still a solid team? Any new characters that have come out fairly recently that easily replace these people (except for Jabra who clearly should be replaced with Marco)?

Yeah, I'd say so. If I were you I'd change that Flying Merry for the normal Going Merry, or the Thousand Sunny. Does the team have any orb manipulation though?

Well i went with Bind/Despair/CD/AH - result after 48 universal tome+ single autoheal and despair tome feeds.

To think how much stam i would have needed if i farmed Doffy Raid for this - crazy. Well im happy about the free space.

I'm not sure how efficient is farming a 60 stamina raid boss for Legend sockets. I'd personally mix a little bit of both tomes and 60 stamina runs. But the time and gem sink is big, and it can get really awful if you have bad luck. You could try to get the last few sockets in 60 stamina Doffy, now, in any case, congrats!

cw_sasuke

I'm not sure how efficient is farming a 60 stamina raid boss for Legend sockets. I'd personally mix a little bit of both tomes and 60 stamina runs. But the time and gem sink is big, and it can get really awful if you have bad luck. You could try to get the last few sockets in 60 stamina Doffy, now, in any case, congrats!

Thanks.
You are completely right - glad that i fed the Tomes because i know that it would have frustrated me quite a bit to farm his Raid for it - especially since i still need to max skill Raid Doffy. So 300 stam for 5 sockets - with the chance of all 5 of them being useless would have crushed me lol.

My Raid Doffy is at 18cd now - i will use all copies i get today to skill him during 2x. Want to have him at least at 17cd so he works better with Raid Mihawks special.

cw_sasuke

First 3 Snails nothing...though ofc the game trolls me at the day i need stamina wth Doffy being up - but the next 2 Snails were meat, thanks god.

11 Doffys farmed so far - so already ahead of my goal. Probably can do 2-3 more runs today.Tomorrow will be all about Legend Lucci books.

btw. What are you guys planning to run once we get the 2Y Anni ship ? Right now i use burned Moby Dick for even easier Doffy runs...with the 2YAnni ship it would have been even easier heh.

RalchAC

First 3 Snails nothing...though ofc the game trolls me at the day i need stamina wth Doffy being up - but the next 2 Snails were meat, thanks god.

11 Doffys farmed so far - so already ahead of my goal. Probably can do 2-3 more runs today.Tomorrow will be all about Legend Lucci books.

btw. What are you guys planning to run once we get the 2Y Anni ship ? Right now i use burned Moby Dick for even easier Doffy runs...with the 2YAnni ship it would have been even easier heh.

TBH, I find a bit awful how we've got those two special ships when there was so little to do with them.

I mean, the Burning Moby Dick could have been used against Ivankov (which appears at least twice a month) and Doffy, which is ok.

The Clash of Clashes during the Anniversary Thousand Sunny week has Mihawk, Monster Chopper, Garp and Duval. Boa is 2 days after the ship is nerfed.

And there isn't a single interesting new or returning Coliseum character right now.

So... yeah, quite underwhelming in that sense, when you compare it to Japan. Or even in general. The Cotton Candy from the Admirals have been nice though.

Majukun

maxed marineford luffy..pretty sure its books have an abnormal high chance of skillup..basically got 1 every 5 except once...at least there's other space free in the storage

Majukun

0/15 for me though :(

that sucks :(

by the way,the event ends today and they sill have not given use any info about the other rewards..at this point i doubt there are any and they just put that message to make us waste stamina

now i have just got stamina refill and i have nothing to farm for :(

cw_sasuke

TBH, I find a bit awful how we've got those two special ships when there was so little to do with them.

I mean, the Burning Moby Dick could have been used against Ivankov (which appears at least twice a month) and Doffy, which is ok.

The Clash of Clashes during the Anniversary Thousand Sunny week has Mihawk, Monster Chopper, Garp and Duval. Boa is 2 days after the ship is nerfed.

And there isn't a single interesting new or returning Coliseum character right now.

So... yeah, quite underwhelming in that sense, when you compare it to Japan. Or even in general. The Cotton Candy from the Admirals have been nice though.

Thats really disappointing - thought i was maybe missing obvious use for the ship. No useful Raid or Colo for me either - this could have helped me alot if we had Enel, Aokiji or Boa running at the same time.

Well at least i will be able to socket IntIvankov with the upcoming Fortnight.

MKAllDay

that sucks :(

by the way,the event ends today and they sill have not given use any info about the other rewards..at this point i doubt there are any and they just put that message to make us waste stamina

now i have just got stamina refill and i have nothing to farm for :(

I imagine they are going to give us something...they just did not have a plan for the something prior to the event.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Accidentally using a gem to continue when you die makes me want to throw my phone into the river. Gah.

Also, note to self: you can't stall on Stage 2 of Doffy raid if the giant dude has the buff. Oops.

I may never get a proper raid duffy. I don't have the box space to farm him right now, so I'm getting sockets for my legend doffy instead.

Majukun

Accidentally using a gem to continue when you die makes me want to throw my phone into the river. Gah.

Also, note to self: you can't stall on Stage 2 of Doffy raid if the giant dude has the buff. Oops.

I may never get a proper raid duffy. I don't have the box space to farm him right now, so I'm getting sockets for my legend doffy instead.

on stage 2 of doffy you usually kill the little guys and then put the red giant under 20% hp, then he will power up and reset his timer to 3,so you can stall an additional 3 turns for free

duckroll

I could have, but I hope you understand that when a user has had a previous incident where he thought the company was doing shady things, one could approach this in a rude manner.

I don't think someone saying something you don't like about a game company is an excuse to approach anything in a rude manner. If someone were accusing the community here of doing something shady, that would at least be somewhat understandable. Companies have to be open to criticism, deserved or otherwise. I'm not being unfair here. People who are rude in community threads create negative atmospheres which are not good.

EMT0

Banned

You've got to be kidding me. Ever since I started out in OPTC, I've only seen you post in this thread to call out and talk down to others. No discussion, no advice, nada, just demean others. And to top it off, you think you're right because you're defending Bandai...?

MKAllDay

Does anyone have an Enel with 5 anti-lock and 5 anti-despair that I could add?

Edit: My ID is 061 180 739. I have an Inthawk with max CC, 2 off max special (and should be maxed come skillup, rngesus willing) and a couple off max sockets that hopefully will be resolved on the 17th, Legend Marco, and Legend Lucci/SW Ace that are both work in progress.

cw_sasuke

So how how many weeks before dropping a update do we get notified from Bamco ? I kinda still think that the next big update is happening this month - with Ray Shop and co. it would offer the benefit for longtime player who are a bit disappointed by the 2Y Events right now.

We have a bunch of Gaffers with "completed" Raid Enel - sadly im not one of them. It would be easier for you to just post your ID here so that people that have him can add you quick.

MKAllDay

So how how many weeks before dropping a update do we get notified from Bamco ? I kinda still think that the next big update is happening this month - with Ray Shop and co. it would offer the benefit for longtime player who are a bit disappointed by the 2Y Events right now.

We have a bunch of Gaffers with "completed" Raid Enel - sadly im not one of them. It would be easier for you to just post your ID here so that people that have him can add you quick.

Edited my post. Thanks for the heads up.

Dandte

Guys, what is it with all this saltiness the last pages? :(

• In game notification said:

We defeated 20million marines and there will be more rewards

• Then we got the 20 Million Ace

• After that Bandai put this up on their twitter

It was posted after we got ace, after we finished everything. It says we will get more rewards but it didn't said

go to our website and see more rewards

the link was purely for information regarding the whole event. I can totally understand EMT0/kyous point, because the way how they announced new rewards was stupid but also they didn't told us they would announce anything, only that there will be new rewards.
We know Mobile Bamco Global is sometimes a mess, a lovely mess but still a mess.
But can we please all be friends again?

Edit: Dang my mad paint skills failed me and i switched duck and myself...
edit: corrected my failures like pablo.
Also sent a fr with your desired enel.

Kyou

For future use we have a google doc with most peoples' IDs in them. Quote to see the URL
I think most people here will add anyone that ID searches them

RalchAC

Edit: My ID is 061 180 739. I have an Inthawk with max CC, 2 off max special (and should be maxed come skillup, rngesus willing) and a couple off max sockets that hopefully will be resolved on the 17th, Legend Marco, and Legend Lucci/SW Ace that are both work in progress.

Mine is max socketed (Heal/Bind/Despair) but CD is 26 since I've had crap luck with him. So... you can choose you want.

I finished socketing my 6* Doffy today. Unfortunately I'm almost certain I've doomed myself into never pulling a legend Croc since I've opted for orbs over auto-heal.

I'd like 10 more books for Marineford Luffy. I'm currently at 20 and haven't fed any so I would like at least 30. Then again I'm not sure how useful having to use 2 units for a 2x boost and how often it would even get used in team comps.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I finished socketing my 6* Doffy today. Unfortunately I'm almost certain I've doomed myself into never pulling a legend Croc since I've opted for orbs over auto-heal.

I'd like 10 more books for Marineford Luffy. I'm currently at 20 and haven't fed any so I would like at least 30. Then again I'm not sure how useful having to use 2 units for a 2x boost and how often it would even get used in team comps.

Interestingly enough I also opted for orbs over AH. Real reason is just that I reached 5 orbs pretty quickly while I am still on 0 AH.

Interestingly enough I also opted for orbs over AH. Real reason is just that I reached 5 orbs pretty quickly while I am still on 0 AH.

I probably would have maxed AH first if I took the sockets as they gave them to me but I resisted. The case for having autoheal is for when you use Doffy as a captain you can't reliably use meat orbs for healing due to his captain ability losing its multiplier when you don't hit a perfect. Right now most people aren't using Doffy as a captain but you'll see this change dramatically for coliseum once we finally get his boat released. I could still get lvl5 autoheal so long as all my subs have heal sockets along with a FC Doffy. The only dilemma I have now would be what to do with my Trebol since he's a driven/cerebral unit that'll see use on both Doffy and Croc teams.

Kyou

My Doffy is (lock/despair/)Autoheal/CD

I feel like I ignore orbs too much because they aren't as immediately gratifying as CD and AH

Hana-Bi

Well, you can still have a Doffy with ah sockets on a Croc team. Level 1 is still usable and sometimes crucial for a Croc team.

Majukun

still can't beat enel's forest despite it being signales in the game as less difficult than boa's one,which i completed after a day

didn't even try doing shanks's one

also,i still have the stuttering/animation bug from back when the new version was released,and that is particularly problematic in forests where everything is ready to kill you if you don't kill it first

EMT0

Banned
I did a count and had over 40 QCK Lucci books, 10 more than I needed. I decided to start yolofeeding 10, and got 2 skillups. Fed 5 more, another 2 skillups. Got Lucci maxed with 30 books as though it were double skillup already. I'm so happy, I finally have box space :')

Top Bottom