• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Kakaroach

Skill up one week away, coming at the perfect time. Hopefully it's before the 2y sugo so I can clear a ton of box space. Despite not playing for 3 days last week, I still have 24 Lucci books.

Skill up one week away, coming at the perfect time. Hopefully it's before the 2y sugo so I can clear a ton of box space. Despite not playing for 3 days last week, I still have 24 Lucci books.
I'm hoping the Sugo happens during the skill up. If I pull a legend, I want to be able to use the books I've been storing up asap. I also have a ton of SBs saved for some RRs I don't have yet (Caesar, 3D2Y Sanji, 3D2Y Luffy, 3D2Y Ussop, Diamante).

Majukun

aaaand another false alarm for my aokiji farming...right now i am at 4 beli bags and 1 golden chest
why this game hates me?

Hana-Bi

aaaand another false alarm for my aokiji farming...right now i am at 4 beli bags and 1 golden chest
why this game hates me?

Damn. Got mine after three beli bags. Didn't farm any other story character. Too much stamina wasted for nothing.

And I ran the rainbow evolver island almost 20 times just to get a rainbow crab...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Damn. Got mine after three beli bags. Didn't farm any other story character. Too much stamina wasted for nothing.

And I ran the rainbow evolver island almost 20 times just to get a rainbow crab...

The Rainbow Crab isnt a standard drop ? Showed up on my first run at round 3 or so so i thought thats normal.

cw_sasuke

Oh increased Meat droprate on Snails is over...here i thought i could farm a bunch of Bepo today. Looks like the 40 books i have will have to be enough.
Same here, round 3 RCrab, round 4 RDragon. Both dropped at first try.
Guess we just got lucky xD
how many drops does rainbow coast give?
i'm saving it because of the lack of space in the storage
I think you get a drop on every stage so it should be 5.

MiTYH

Man, I forgot how much resturant le crap is... crap. Real life got in the way so I only got a handful of runs in. But still:

- 4 cola, 1 rcv
- 2 cola, 1 rcv, 1 hp
- 2 rcv
- 1 rcv, 1 atk
- 4 cola, 1 hp
- 3 cola, 1 rcv

Just... not worth it really. 9 CC in 6 runs.

Rainbow island got me 2 penguins, 1 small crab, and the dragon. No doubling, but it's fine, I needed the small penguins anyway.

MANUELF

Banned
I got one of each rainbow evolver but no duplicate drop, also I have 7 rainbow Pirate penguins, 9 rainbow dragon, 11 rainbow hermit crab and 1 rainbow robber penguin :/

ExVicis

So I was wasting my Stamina last night in Alubarna before bed as I usually do to get rid of itwhen finally...

mWtaC42.png

I can finally move on from farming Story Croc
and move onto trying to Story Enel or Story lucci.

Quick question, will I lose my gems transferring from android to a new android? I just want to make sure, dont wanna lose 130 gems.

You won't lose your gems, since you are staying in the same OS. However, you will lose all of your mail, so make sure that you don't have anything unclaimed in there before doing so. Also, you will have to redo all of your favorites and crew selections.

RedBoot

At this point I basically have to pull some new legends so that I can clear out the Meats and Rainbow evolvers in my storage. Get on it, Bandai!

I had literally gotten more Legend Lucci books than QCK Lucci books, but then last night I managed 10 QCK Lucci books in like six runs. Streaky, this game is. I didn't run Bepo too much due to the Save Ace event, but I think I'm going to manage to get most of what I want from it. Bring on the SW Zoro books fortnight (or Iva/Inazuma, as they call it).

bobohoro

I ended with three MF Luffy books, needing 2 more skill-ups. Might be tricky.
They also refused to drop on the last day, after being rather plentiful before. Mean game.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So I was wasting my Stamina last night in Alubarna before bed as I usually do to get rid of itwhen finally...

I can finally move on from farming Story Croc
and move onto trying to Story Enel or Story lucci.

Story Enel doesn't exist. Sorry. I refuse to believe I am just that unlucky.

MiTYH

Story Enel doesn't exist. Sorry. I refuse to believe I am just that unlucky.

Story Enel took me a while. Not as long as Croc, but definitely past the title you get for 50 runs. Croc was terrible, and even though I've now got SW Shanks and could make quick work of the stage, I dread having to go back and farm him for a second copy to make the poison branching one. Really was hoping to just get FP Story summons for the anniversary...

Kyou

not really sure what to do in the game today, guess I'll just keep my stamina from filling up until the anniversary sunny tonight

ExVicis

Story Enel took me a while. Not as long as Croc, but definitely past the title you get for 50 runs. Croc was terrible, and even though I've now got SW Shanks and could make quick work of the stage, I dread having to go back and farm him for a second copy to make the poison branching one. Really was hoping to just get FP Story summons for the anniversary...

I hope Story Enel is easier than Croc for me. I got Croc exactly on my 50 runs title. I really need that last space on the PSY team filled with someone better than regular Nico Robin.

cw_sasuke

not really sure what to do in the game today, guess I'll just keep my stamina from filling up until the anniversary sunny tonight

At least we are getting a new FN tomorrow....looking forward to Socket IntIva. If i had known she would get a FN i never would have farmed her Raid stage. Mine right now is at Bind2/CD4/Orbs4/AH2 ...so i hope i get it done.

Kyou

At least we are getting a new FN tomorrow....looking forward to Socket IntIva. If i had known she would get a FN i never would have farmed her Raid stage. Mine right now is at Bind2/CD4/Orbs4/AH2 ...so i hope i get it done.

oh shit I didn't even think of using her to finish socketing my guy Ivankovs. Then I can never worry about running his raid ever again.

RedBoot

oh shit I didn't even think of using her to finish socketing my guy Ivankovs. Then I can never worry about running his raid ever again.

I'm at least going to use one to fix the socket order on my Raid Iva.

INT Iva still needs a few, so the rest will go there.

I think Inazuma is the secret character, so probably won't get as many sockets for him. I also kind of want to skill max this Inazuma, if only for the novelty of a skill you can use every three turns.

Kyou

I'm at least going to use one to fix the socket order on my Raid Iva.

INT Iva still needs a few, so the rest will go there.

I think Inazuma is the secret character, so probably won't get as many sockets for him. I also kind of want to skill max this Inazuma, if only for the novelty of a skill you can use every three turns.

Looking her up this Iva seems fairly useless. I can't imagine such an unreliable special would have any use in the meta.

RedBoot

Looking her up this Iva seems fairly useless. I can't imagine such an unreliable special would have any use in the meta.

She's mediocre orb control. You get decent to good orbs if your health is above 30%. If Beast Lucci wasn't a thing, she'd have more use.

Basically we've gotten to the point where some FNs are about socketing RRs instead of introducing new characters.

Hana-Bi

What team will you guys use for princess tt? Don't know if I should run a Haruta/Baccarat team and stall on stage 3 or 4 or just run a double Enel team with Sanji/Vista/SW Luffy and just special clear the whole island...

commish

Why would you run anything besides Haruta/Baccarat team? Is it hard? Not sure I've done it before.

Kyou

Why would you run anything besides Haruta/Baccarat team? Is it hard? Not sure I've done it before.
Yeah, princess turtle has a massive defense shield and has a real chance of killing you. Guaranteed damage specials are the way to go.

Personally I'm going to go with a mixed enel/Baccarat team. Five specials should be all you need

Majukun

princess turtles have n insane defense and hit like a truck..forget about the usual turtle stage,you either bring fix damage dealer or you are done.

Hana-Bi

I think with Diamante the princess tt is doable with a double Baccarat/ Haruta team. You'll need to stall 2 turns on the elder turtle on stage 3 or 4 and kill everything else with fixed damage dealers or Shanks / Helmeppo specials.

My team will be: double Haruta, Diamante, SW Luffy, Enel and Vista.

commish

Yeah, princess turtle has a massive defense shield and has a real chance of killing you. Guaranteed damage specials are the way to go.

Personally I'm going to go with a mixed enel/Baccarat team. Five specials should be all you need

princess turtles have n insane defense and hit like a truck..forget about the usual turtle stage,you either bring fix damage dealer or you are done.

Oy, I had no idea. Does poison work?

Kyou

I think with Diamante the princess tt is doable with a double Baccarat/ Haruta team. You'll need to stall 2 turns on the elder turtle on stage 3 or 4 and kill everything else with fixed damage dealers or Shanks / Helmeppo specials.

Oh, in that case I might try something similar. Wait does the princess turtle show up alone or did they change that I can't remember? If it's alone I might be able to take my story Mihawk for a spin

Majukun

Oy, I had no idea. Does poison work?

normal poison works for "teenage" and elder turtles
for the princess you gonna bring the strong poison though,otherwise she is gonna kill you first.

to be clear,normal poison does x0.5 atk of the unit in damage
strong poison does x5
as of now,on global only 2 characters have "strong poison", striker story crocodile o story magellan

a max level crocodile usually kills a princess turtle in 2/3 turns, so you are gonna tank a 20k hit from her anyway.

also,be aware that the hidden stage for the princess turtle stage is a single princess turtle..so you need a team able to kill 2 princesses, otherwise instead of a bonus the hidden stage will become a sentence

Oh, in that case I might try something similar. Wait does the princess turtle show up alone or did they change that I can't remember? If it's alone I might be able to take my story Mihawk for a spin

if they give us the normal turtle time,the boss princess turtle shows up with 2 elders
if they give u the "bonus" version,she is gonna be alone

RedBoot

as of now,on global only 2 characters have "strong poison", striker story crocodile o story magellan

Boa Marigold too! :p

Croc's still the best Strong Poison-er though, he has the best attack of the three and is the only one Global players could have skill-maxed (though the Anni Sunny does help with the latter).

HabeeNo

Running Double Baccarat, DJ Sanji, Enel, Vista, and unevolved Story Moria (Deals 5,000 damage 10 times to a randomly-targeted enemy)

ExVicis

So with the Hime Turtles I can't just special down their defense and kill them with like a SW Shanks or something?

I have a couple of fixed damage dealers but not a ton.

RedBoot

Oh man, no-stall runs are amazing. Going to be hard to go back after this week.

Running Legend Croc team for Iva/Ina, using Double Croc, Colo Hawkins, RR Izo, Story Kalifa, and 3D2Y Robin. Using Kalifa on wave 5 to clear the bad orbs, then Hawkins/Izo gives me full orbs on the boss stage and use Robin/Croc to burst. Team should still work fine after the Anni Sunny reverts, though with regular stalling.

EMT0

Banned
The final tally of Legend Lucci books is 33, which is pretty good. I should expect ~18 CD form that assuming no skillup rate drops soon. The new fortnight is super easy thanks to Fuji friends and the 2 Year Anniversary ship letting me use Ceasar, SW Zoro, and Trebol freely. Aside from finally feeling like I'm free of the Bepo FN, I'm somewhat annoyed that we're only getting this ship for a week while Japan got it for a month; I don't get how people say 'Don't look at Japan for what we're gonna get'...if they can get that, why can't we? :'/

Top Bottom