• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

funcojoe

Clan name - House Graybeard
Tag - WISE
Requirements - 30+ , relaxed, still competitive when needed, and well read.

Basically a clan for those who want to play and conversate about gaming , destiny, sports, family life, and to grow as friends.

I ran flawless through destiny 1, multiplayer is my passion but other members do not touch multi so don't let my competitiveness steer you away. We will be very consistent players. I was on destiny 1 for over 170+ days time in.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2072467

Let me know if you find something out, the founder of my clan is currently on vacation and I'm not bothering him about it until he comes back. However, it'd be nice to know if it's possible.

From reddit:
Yeah I'm the founder of my clan and I had to re-promote all the admins. Hopefully your founder is still active my dude.
Once you're an admin again you should have full access to the clan settings, including changing the banner, unless the founder restricts admin privileges.

So, the clan in the OP is a GAF clan? EU PS4? :>

It's a popular GAF clan so i added it. If there are any others I can add them too.

I really like the custom banners.
6cjP0fU.png

ZeoVGM

Banned
Well shit, I wanna join a GAF clan.

But I also have a small clan with my brother and a couple friends. HMMM.

EL CUCO

Opened up the WIPE clan earlier in the DGAF discord for PC. Cool group to play with. Been around since the beginning. PS4 is welcomed as well.

Quote for the link if anyone else is interested.

Top Bottom