• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

Jijidasu

Noticed a lot of other people getting the same problem, but the clan I organize got messed up in the conversion over from the old system. Lost founder/admin status to someone who is inactive..

Made a clan for me and my buddies on PSN/PC, but anyone is welcome as I know the clans available will inevitably fill up quickly.

Called Will Of Prometheus

If you know greek mythos, you will understand why this name fits well :D

We tend to primarily play PVE, and focus on End game. Most of us have a lot of MMO raiding experience, some of us will be new to Destiny. But we'll definitely play some PVP here and there as well.

After looking into a bit more, I think we're fine.

The FAQ on Bungie.net says that any group who had 50% or more people in it that were ALSO in the clan, would automatically become a Destiny 2 clan today.

Oh man okay fingers crossed. I'm updating my app now to see. My clan consisted of my brothers and I but they are no interested in destiny 2 (not enough of an upgrade for them).

Update: my clan transferred over yes!!! My clan is called the The Golden Empire.

EL CUCO

kOWFB5e.gif

V1ctIm

Neo Member
I don't get it. Me and a bunch of friends supposedly don't have Destiny accounts linked to their legends. I was in NG Around the World and now I'm having trouble figuring out what to do in the app to authenticate myself. Is waiting the best option here??

Nice. Reformed my clan from Destiny 1, can't wait. So happy that they're more fleshed out this time, will be nice to pick up new people and earn extra rewards.

Will be finding our feet in Destiny 2 to start with but will be open to help anybody a few weeks after release with most of the challenging stuff. Will have to see what the raid looks like before we think about being good enough to offer a consistent experience, I'm hoping Bungie have gone all out.

Toni

What system are you guys getting Destiny 2 on?

PS4 Pro White Bundle, it includes all the extra content. All my friends will stay in PS4 for the first-get content and exclusive content. I will pretty much too, but will try out the PC version down the line.

Tajaz2426

Psychology PhD from Wikipedia University
I’ll be playing on PC and PS4. How do I join, I’d love to be part of a group of like minded folks.

PSN: Tajaz11

Steam: Tajaz11

-Mikey-

My friend requested to join PCDestiny clan. He isn't a gaffer, but would like to join me and find a crew to stomp around with at launch.

His tag is effingbleep.

:)

Stole this from DGAF will put it in the op.

This was originally posted by JohnOfMars. I have updated the clan cards to a slightly cleaner look.
Please credit him if quoting, or reposting.

Round Four: here we go! Clan banners for each clan, and a breakdown by system of current registered members.

We have 305 GAFers in these clans right now, with a split of 220 PS4, 63 PC and 22 Xbox. I've deliberately not included clan size in these cards because I don't wanna discriminate against smaller clans AND I want to believe small clans are viable. Don't prove me wrong, Bungie.

Blue is PS4, Xbox is Green and PC is Red.

Blue is PS4, Xbox is Green and PC is Red.

Everything is hotlinked and good to go. You may have some difficulty on mobile depending on how your phone handles neogaf's pop-ups.

Here's the the link to the original spreadsheet of all the clans.

Don’t forget to join the all-DGAF Discord. Quote the OT for the link.

I'm immediately regretting making this, because it's going to be a pain the ass to keep up to date, but it looks snazzy, right? I should go bug Bungie to add a website feature to autogenerate these cards. Brb.

P.S. My Clan is Nightmare People. ;)

Hope we can have at least another 3 years of meeting new guardians, and walking them to guardian lords, or the equivalent for Destiny 2.
See you all star side.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
If I'm a casual D1 PS4 player who's gonna be a casual D2 PS4 player what clan would be best for me?

I'm older with a family so I mainly just play on weekends.

Any ideas? :p

Trace

Banned
WIPE is mostly PC this time around if anyone is looking for a PC clan and is looking for something a bit more intimate than the DestinyGAF PC clan.

Skeletron

Sent a PSN join request for GAF!
What's your PSN name?

If I'm a casual D1 PS4 player who's gonna be a casual D2 PS4 player what clan would be best for me?

I'm older with a family so I mainly just play on weekends.

Any ideas? :p
You're welcome to join GAF Gold Warriors [DGAF]! I think all the GAF clans will end up pretty similar, it's just about getting people together. I'm in the same boat. Got a wife and a job. Hoping we'll get a good mix of casual and hardcore players.

T.v

Hey all, Played a lot of D1, but that was before my GAF days. I'll most definitely be picking D2 for the PS4 up at launch, and was wondering what clan would fit me the best. I'm from Europe, so preferably I'd want to find a clan with members from the same time zone. I also primarily play PVE. Any suggestions?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
You're welcome to join GAF Gold Warriors [DGAF]! I think all the GAF clans will end up pretty similar, it's just about getting people together. I'm in the same boat. Got a wife and a job. Hoping we'll get a good mix of casual and hardcore players.

Cool sounds good thanks!

Now to wait for the app servers to function again to try and get an invite... Lol

Top Bottom