• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

damnit the PC clan is full

hey why are there non-PC plebs in there takin' up space

They're people playing on both. I've contacted them.

The clan shouldn't be full though. Should be at 91

28e80d4e30.png

Pat_DC

Hm, yeah I dunno it won't let me join at the moment.

I just tried joining the GAF PC clan and it wouldn't let me join either.
Though due to battlenet using regions and being in Oceania should I even join a clan in Americas?

Edit: I actually play overwatch in the Americas area anyway so shouldn't be an issue.

Cornbread78

Update from the community thread:

Posted for the new (100 posts per page) page.

Thanks to GutZ31 for updating the images to remove the background! 8)

Clan banners for each clan, and a breakdown by system of current registered members. Posted in the order they were posted in the OT.

I've deliberately not included clan size in these cards because I don't wanna discriminate against smaller clans AND I want to believe small clans are viable. Don't prove me wrong, Bungie.

Blue is PS4, Xbox is Green and PC is Red.

Blue is PS4, Xbox is Green and PC is Red.

Everything is hotlinked and good to go. You may have some difficulty on mobile depending on how your phone handles neogaf's pop-ups.

Here's the the link to the original spreadsheet of all the clans.

Don’t forget to join the all-DGAF Discord. Quote the OT for the link.

I'm immediately regretting making this, because it's going to be a pain the ass to keep up to date, but it looks snazzy, right? I should go bug Bungie to add a website feature to autogenerate these cards. Brb.

All of my editing software is at work, so I'll go through and update banners for folks tomorrow. Cheers!

P.S. My Clan is Nightmare People. ;)

sakyot

I have a suggestion please.

Since game is kinda locked between regions, couldn't we have DestinyGAF EU and DestinyGAF US or something like that?

Since game is kinda locked between regions, couldn't we have DestinyGAF EU and DestinyGAF US or something like that?

It's gonna be something that will probably need to be sorted through discords Make a group someone agrees to switch regions to add each other and play. But anyone can make a group like that if they want to.

Yeah I think we should. I tried making it but it won't let me make more than one on the same platform.

The PC clan is now full. (Edit: Okay not anymore just had 8 outstanding invites)

Does anyone in the EU want to make an EU Clan?

I'm keen to keep to a format that is easy for people to understand.
It'd be cool if it had the same title format and banner style as the US one

I'll change mine to DestinyGAF PC | US
Someone should make DestinyGAF PC | EU

If they get full we then make DestinyGAF PC | US 2 & DestinyGAF PC | EU 2

Anyone keen? PM me if you wanna talk about.

Einhandr

Got plenty of room in Olde Garde. I'm open to any platform really. I'm gonna start advertising it as the official clan for man-children.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=125820

Taken from the community thread:
I created it mostly for 25 and older peeps with jobs/kids/spouses/work etc. so we could more easily group together after "adult-time" is over. It's mostly for social fun and clearing PVE content (and obviously clan rewards).

We're still waiting to find out exactly how D2 on PC is going to handle regions.

At the moment the assumption is that it will be like other battle.net games. You can pick which region to play in but your friend's lists and other features don't cross regions.
If that assumption is correct then it's best for us to have different PC clans for different regions.

To help filter the current PC clan between US and EU i've demoted everyone to Beginner status.

PM me here on Gaf or on Bungie.net with your bungie name to let me know that you are going to play in the "Americas" region and I'll promote you back to a regular member.

I'm not going to kick anyone out in the beta but between beta and release it'd be good to sort this out.

(Still looking for someone to make the EU Clan BTW. PM me if you're keen)

metalshade

We're still waiting to find out exactly how D2 on PC is going to handle regions.

At the moment the assumption is that it will be like other battle.net games. You can pick which region to play in but your friend's lists and other features don't cross regions.
If that assumption is correct then it's best for us to have different PC clans for different regions.

To help filter the current PC clan between US and EU i've demoted everyone to Beginner status.

PM me here on Gaf or on Bungie.net with your bungie name to let me know that you are going to play in the "Americas" region and I'll promote you back to a regular member.

I'm not going to kick anyone out in the beta but between beta and release it'd be good to sort this out.

(Still looking for someone to make the EU Clan BTW. PM me if you're keen)

I am actually in the UK, but I figure I will set myself to American servers, as I guess I will have more likelyhood of finding games with you guys, plus I tend to play late at night, which is midday/evening for you guys.

T.O.P

Banned
Guys i'm kinda lost, how do i get an invite to the DestinyGAF PC clan? i don't see who i have to message

Is it also the best one for PC EU as well? i don't see any other ones

daxy

Guys i'm kinda lost, how do i get an invite to the DestinyGAF PC clan? i don't see who i have to message

Is it also the best one for PC EU as well? i don't see any other ones

You just send the request over on that link and note your Bnet in this thread for Donald Bubbins to read. Might be full up by now as there's only one spot left and possibly a few other requests in the pipeline already.

In any case, you may want to hold off as it looks like there'll be a dedicated PC-EU clan soon, whereas the one above is for people playing on the American servers. Alternatively, you can join one of the other clans that aren't exclusively PC (just click on the banners in the OP to get sent to their respective clan pages).

Last edited:

T.O.P

Banned
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2074302

You just send the request over on that link and note your Bnet in this thread for Donald Bubbins to read. Might be full up by now as there's only one spot left and possibly a few other requests in the pipeline already.

In any case, you may want to hold off as it looks like there'll be a dedicated PC-EU clan soon, whereas the one above is for people playing on the American servers. Alternatively, you can join one of the other clans that aren't exclusively PC (just click on the banners in the OP to get sent to their respective clan pages).

Cheers! i guess i'll wait a bit till Oct before joining one, especially if an EU one is in the pipelines :)

Cornbread78

Sent a request for DGaf :p
DevilsHazards111

You sent the request to GAF Gold and we accepted, lol. If you wanted another group, just leave and join the other group. But we're more than happy to keep ya around, lol.

Tried to join the PC clan, but it says it's closed to new members.

Is it full already? :(

The PC GAF clan is full from what I've been reading. I think they were trying to find someone to make a sister/brother clan to house another 100 people.

That, or if you look at the clan banners and the system participation, some clans are pretty mixed between PS4/PC/XB1

Cornbread78

C'mon, SOMEONE make another GAF PC clan. Anyone can make them, you just have to accept invites on the app or through the clan page as they come in....

Top Bottom