• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

Cornbread78

How would I go about joining one of the Xbox clans?

just click on the banner for one of the Xbox clans and request to join!

Posted for the new (100 posts per page) page.

Thanks to GutZ31 for updating the images to remove the background! 8)

Clan banners for each clan, and a breakdown by system of current registered members. Posted in the order they were posted in the OT.

I've deliberately not included clan size in these cards because I don't wanna discriminate against smaller clans AND I want to believe small clans are viable. Don't prove me wrong, Bungie.

Blue is PS4, Xbox is Green and PC is Red.

Blue is PS4, Xbox is Green and PC is Red.

Everything is hotlinked and good to go. You may have some difficulty on mobile depending on how your phone handles neogaf's pop-ups.

Here's the the link to the original spreadsheet of all the clans.

Don’t forget to join the all-DGAF Discord. Quote the community OT for the link.

daxy

C'mon, SOMEONE make another GAF PC clan. Anyone can make them, you just have to accept invites on the app or through the clan page as they come in....

I'm up for making it & I've messaged Donald Bubbins about it as per his post earlier in the thread. Been waiting to hear back until I pull the trigger on it.

Cornbread78

DeaDPo0L84

The site still doesnt work properly for me. Cant view hardly anything, cant promote members or make any other minimal changes. Any eta when this will be fixed?

sakyot

We are at the moment making changes on the clans to have one for PC Europe and one for PC America.

More info coming soon

Cornbread78

Can you do clan stuff in game? If its web only it might as well not exist.

There is a separate Clan list and friends list in-game, which is helpful when forming parties. Also, there are actual clan bonuses this time around which should make things very interesting!

On another note:

Quick Clan housekeeping thing:

GAF Gold has the below outstanding invites to join to clan from request that we approved.

I'm pretty sure they are staying outstanding because you either had multiple requests out to clans, or you have not left your D1 clan before sending the request to join GAF Gold.

If you name is below, can you please let me know if you still intend to join, or can we clear the invite from our records:

Princekuma23
Raishin_yaya
kevyward
MightKAC
Rockycrusher
DevilsHazard111
Emperor-zurg

Thank you and keep the invites coming!

Hmm, app no longer works for me it seems, says their is no profile attached to this legend.

I'm linked on Bungies site, and I can log into destiny fine, just the app doesn't seem to be able to import the data.

Just click on the banner for the clan you want to join and put in a request. There are several PS4 groups with spots still open.

GAF Gold will take ya (hint, hint, lol)

Did it, thanks!

Hope the clan system solves my biggest issue with Destiny 1, that it took longer to get a raid group than actually beat a raid.

Cornbread78

Hmm, app no longer works for me it seems, says their is no profile attached to this legend.

I'm linked on Bungies site, and I can log into destiny fine, just the app doesn't seem to be able to import the data.

It currently does not contain any information from D1 and is only getting things together for D2. I'm hoping they update it and make it work to import your D1 data soon since there is a built in section for it!

Did it, thanks!

Got ya

daxy

Could the people wanting to join PC-EU do me a solid and leave a post here, PM me or send a DM on Discord (same username) to let me know who's who. It'll be quicker/easier to handle them that way

Theoris

Neo Member
Would it make sense for an EU dweller (PS4) to join any of these clans (excluding PC EU of course)? Or is DGAF mixed region? I don't intend to stay up too late for D2 sessions.

Cornbread78

Would it make sense for an EU dweller (PS4) to join any of these clans (excluding PC EU of course)? Or is DGAF mixed region? I don't intend to stay up too late for D2 sessions.

The rosters are all mixed with EU and NA folks. One of our admins is in Spain, so he should be on during EU hours I'll have a couple for est/central timezones and would like one for Asia a d PST as well. Dawn to dusk games baby!

Can anyone out there make my Xbox One clan one of those cards? They're pretty great looking. We have a few members of GAF among our midst and we're open to more. We're looking for anyone on Xbox One who is laid back, but intends to play Destiny 2 long term. We had an awful hard time keeping Xbox One players from GAF together so let's get ahead of the time now. Here's the link to my clan Progenitor below. Feel free to request an invitation and if anyone can make us one of those cards, that'd be awesome. Thanks!

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=174077

To recap we now have 2 PC only clans.

The US one is run by me and the EU is run by Daxy.
Thank you Daxy.

Before the game releases in a few months, we want to make sure each clan is filled with people who are going to play in the respective regions.

To help filter the current US PC clan between US and EU I've demoted everyone to Beginner status.

PM me here on Gaf or on Bungie.net with your bungie name to let me know that you are going to play in the "Americas" region OR comment in the US Clan chat
(easiest for me)
and I'll promote you back to a regular member.

I'm not going to kick anyone out during the beta but when we're about a month out from release I will.

That way both clans can be fulled properly and we can find out if we need to make other clans when the first ones fill up.

~~~

Also if anyone can think of a better motto than "Video Games" I'm all ears.

Hustler

Hi everyone, I have 3 guys on the east coast and two on the west coast looking to join a PS4 clan. We mostly play in the evenings or late hours. Which clan is a good one to join and how do we join?

Cornbread78

Hi everyone, I have 3 guys on the east coast and two on the west coast looking to join a PS4 clan. We mostly play in the evenings or late hours. Which clan is a good one to join and how do we join?

You can sign everyone up for GAF Gold. (there's room)

I usually play after 10pm est, so I end up runnung with folks from the west.

Radicola

Neo Member
I played the first Destiny mostly by myself or with my 1 friend, and for 2 I'd like to change that.

I sent a request to GAF Gold, PSN: Smasher132 (I'll also have my friend send one too, if that is alright. His psn is Robbulus)

Looking forward to playing with everyone!

Cornbread78

Ok, I'll tell everyone to join and we'll see how it goes. Thanks for the help!

I played the first Destiny mostly by myself or with my 1 friend, and for 2 I'd like to change that.

I sent a request to GAF Gold, PSN: Smasher132 (I'll also have my friend send one too, if that is alright. His psn is Robbulus)

Looking forward to playing with everyone!

Sounds good. I just approved 4/5 of them. If they don't show as in, request again and I'll approve.

Top Bottom