• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

V1ctIm

Neo Member
Marvel we have got to start recruiting more heavily! Cornbread is making every post count! Clan Neogaf needs members! Everyone join up! We all like to work hard at having fun so you've got everything to gain!

Cornbread78

Marvel we have got to start recruiting more heavily! Cornbread is making every post count! Clan Neogaf needs members! Everyone join up! We all like to work hard at having fun so you've got everything to gain!

If nothing else, we still have around 50 spots open, so you guys are welcome to join,
*evil snicker*

Redmoon

Sent a request for PC US GAF. Name being the same (Redmoon#1256)
Look forward to seeing you all in game :)

Also, the pc beta has really sold my on the game. Glad it eventually came to pc :3

Not sure what clans will be left to join and what will suit my play style?

PS4 player (potentially PC down the road), Aussie, I like making new friends, like helping people out do runs etc to build the community, 31 male with potentially an hour or two a night to play about 3-4 times a week?

Any suggestions? How do I actually join one? Cheers

Lasty95

PS4 player (potentially PC down the road), Aussie, I like making new friends, like helping people out do runs etc to build the community, 31 male with potentially an hour or two a night to play about 3-4 times a week?

You sound like a good fit for Dads of Destiny Australia (not Gaf obvs)

Nice bunch and very welcoming.

Won't be on now until launch, but you're also very welcome to play with me and my lot - feel free to send me a request: Lastability95

Impulsor

NeoGAF Gold Warriors is for you my friend. People from all around the globe with different working schedules.

I'm 30 my self and will have a similar schedule to the one you describe.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2071848

You sound like a good fit for Dads of Destiny Australia (not Gaf obvs)

Nice bunch and very welcoming.

Won't be on now until launch, but you're also very welcome to play with me and my lot - feel free to send me a request: Lastability95

NeoGAF Gold Warriors is for you my friend. People from all around the globe with different working schedules.

I'm 30 my self and will have a similar schedule to the one you describe.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2071848

That's great, thanks guys. I'll add you Lastability on PSN and senda request to Gold Warriors. Cheers.

Edit: sorry how do I actually join a clan?

Rahvar

Am I missing something or does rmthe clan system not work on phones? I'm logged into to Bungie.net, when I search for a clan nothing comes up and when I use a direct link I get a page with a banner and a link to report anythi g inappropriate.

Am I missing something or does rmthe clan system not work on phones? I'm logged into to Bungie.net, when I search for a clan nothing comes up and when I use a direct link I get a page with a banner and a link to report anythi g inappropriate.

That's what I'm getting?

ethomaz

Banned
Yeap... I had to use PC browser to join a clan... mobile app or mobile browser didn't works on iPhones.

Edit: sorry how do I actually join a clan?
On a desktop web browser click in the OP Clan picture you want join... it will give you a button to join... after that it will ask your PSN/XBL/Bnet credentials.

Vic_Viper

Any GAF Clans available to join for PS4 atm? Having trouble searching apparently.

Destiny App name is Squadr0n
PSN name is Squad0n

EBreda

Any open spots for an Xbox gamer, father of two, EST nightly gaming hours, two or maybe three nights a week and sometimes up till morning ?

I can jump pretty well!

Cornbread78

For a new page:

Alright, new post up with new standardized card format.

We're up to 500+ DGAF clan members now!

These are now listed in Clan Foundation Date, oldest first.

PS4 is blue, PC is Red, Xbox is Green.

Full spreadsheet of clans is here.

Don't forget to join the all-DGAF Discord. Quote the OT to get the join link.

My Clan is Nightmare People, fwiw.

Any open spots for an Xbox gamer, father of two, EST nightly gaming hours, two or maybe three nights a week and sometimes up till morning ?

I can jump pretty well!

You can click the banner and request to join one of the above xbox clans (green bar)

prog.png

Progenitor is calling all Xbox One Guardians! Come join our ranks and help us clear content for the lifespan of D2. We're in this for the long haul.

For a new page:

Hey Cornbread, the list was updated. Use this when you bump.

Alright, new post up with new standardized card format.

We're up to 500+ DGAF clan members now!

These are now listed in Clan Foundation Date, oldest first.

Full spreadsheet of clans is here.

Don't forget to join the all-DGAF Discord. Quote the OT to get the join link.

My Clan is Nightmare People, fwiw.

Not sure what the future of these cards is, tbh. People are responding really positively to them and it makes me really happy to see people recruiting with them. That said, we're up to 20 clans and we're over a week from launch. I can barely keep up with demand as is. I may leave these as a gift to those people who are in the OT pre-D2 and once D2 hits move back to the spreadsheet.

My clan is Squids and Traitors. It's a ps4 clan open to everyone. We do basically everything.

Einhandr

Everytime I see that list of clans with all our banners I can't help but think of the great houses of Westeros. We should organize a PVP tournament sometime between all the different clans when they implement private matches.

Cornbread78

Everytime I see that list of clans with all our banners I can't help but think of the great houses of Westeros. We should organize a PVP tournament sometime between all the different clans when they implement private matches.

but, but, but, Kadey's PVP train!!!!!

polychron

Welcome! I've left a burning question in the clan chat and you're just in time.

Looks like someone beat me to answering it :p

With the clan reward stuff, do we know what form the rewards take / what clan actions 'trigger' other members getting rewards? I'm a bit out of the loop on the clan stuff generally.

FinKL

I also want to add that the Bungie Destiny 2 app seems to be the only thing you'll need. There's clan features and chat in the app that is easy to use (in D1 messaging was a nightmare and all over the place), LFG feature for everything else, AND item transfers with the official app.

Cornbread78

I also want to add that the Bungie Destiny 2 app seems to be the only thing you'll need. There's clan features and chat in the app that is easy to use (in D1 messaging was a nightmare and all over the place), LFG feature for everything else, AND item transfers with the official app.

Should be great once it actually works as intended...

Right now most features are disabled and notifications are sent hours later....

I can jump pretty well!

Hi the default DestinyGAF Xbox clan is open, just please post your gamertag here so we know to accept you.

Also a message to anyone/everyone requesting to join a clan...PLEASE post here so that we know your gamertag and can quickly accept.

Double also - quote the OP to get the invite link for the discord chat/app. It's open to everyone and is the best place for cross platform chat and banter.

jyoung188

I'll be playing on PC so I guess I'll wait for a second DestinyGAF PC IS clan since the first one is full.

PST
JYOUNG188#1333

Marvel

could never
I'm not into all that jazz these days lol, back in the DGAF clan request thread I approved 25 browser tabs of 25+ ppl at a time from gaf/bnet as Admin xD

Folks join whatever banner, name, platform or TZ that appeals to em heheh.

I love Destiny...

Ditto!

mrvngm

Neo Member
I just sent a join request to DestinyGAF PC || EU [GAF]

Whoever is in charge of it, the original banner was way sexier.

Edit: Looks like the original banner is back. Wooohoo!

Edit_2: My battletag is Marvin#22326

Top Bottom