• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

Going to need myself an active PC and an active Xbox Clan.

Any suggestions.

I do come with baggage.

Recently had my first child so I might bail mid raid and while I can perform pretty decent with M/KB I'll mostly be a controller player on PC.

I'm british so GMT timezones are better for me and I work 9-4 most weekdays and Saturday.

That said I've got like 1500hr in D1 and looking to smash D2 to bits. I've been to the lighthouse in Y1 but never bothered in later patches. I'd say I'm a pretty good player all round and I can spend hours in raids helping people if we need to.

Really just looking for a bunch of chill people to befriend.

Going to need myself an active PC and an active Xbox Clan.

I do come with baggage.

Recently had my first child so I might bail mid raid and while I can perform pretty decent with M/KB I'll mostly be a controller player on PC.

I'm british so GMT timezones are better for me and I work 9-4 most weekdays and Saturday.

That said I've got like 1500hr in D1 and looking to smash D2 to bits. I've been to the lighthouse in Y1 but never bothered in later patches. I'd say I'm a pretty good player all round and I can spend hours in raids helping people if we need to.

Really just looking for a bunch of chill people to befriend.

Progenitor would love to be your home on Xbox. Here's the link to join:
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=174077

Cornbread78

For a new page:

Alright, new post up with new standardized card format.

We're up to 500+ DGAF clan members now!

These are now listed in Clan Foundation Date, oldest first.

PS4 is blue, PC is Red, Xbox is Green.

PS4 is blue, PC is Red, Xbox is Green.

Full spreadsheet of clans is here.

Don't forget to join the all-DGAF Discord. Quote the OT to get the join link.

My Clan is Nightmare People, fwiw.

Go GAF Gold! You know you've always wanted to get a GAF Gold membership!

EL CUCO

"Yea Thats a Wipe" has a nice mix between PS4 and PC going, and most importantly, some good people/players. I can say that cause I've played with most of them 👍🏼

To update, we now have 3 PC only clans.

DestinyGAF PC || US - Full
for now
DestinyGAF PC || US 2
DestinyGAF PC || EU

Before the game releases in a month and a bit, we want to make sure each clan is filled with people who are going to play in the respective regions.

Thanks to those in US 1 who have told me they're going to be playing in the "Americas" region.
I've PMed all others to let them that a month out from the PC release they'll be kicked if they still have the Beginner status.

At which point they'll have to rejoin the appropriate clan.

That way all PC clans can be fulled properly and we can find out if we need to make follow up clans for those that are full.

Thanks

Trace

Banned
"Yea Thats a Wipe" has a nice mix between PS4 and PC going, and most importantly, some good people/players. I can say that cause I've played with most of them 👍🏼

Don't believe him he's lying

1496864815190.png

darkraider7

Neo Member
Marvel is making a comeback with this new member explosion! LOL.

GAF Gold still has some spots left as well for NA/EU players.

Could use a couple more west coast gangsta's since I play so late at night on Saturdays...

Sent a request.
Psn id is "imsikboi"
I'm west coast and am usually on late.

V1ctIm

Neo Member
We don't even know what the D2 equivalent of a Lighthouse carry will be! Maybe there won't be a need for them anymore.
I hope there is.

That said, please join a clan. Any clan. NeoGAF will spread its light to the far dark reaches of space.

Sent a request to the Olde Guard. Was on Xbox for D1 so now that I'm on PS4 will be looking for people to play with. Enjoy both PvE and PvP.

PSN: JakOfTheShadows

Abylim

I cant seem to get any of the ps4 clans to show up in my searches, desktop or mobile.

PSN Abylim, i'd love to join Olde Garde, but not picky

Would like to join a PS4 Clan, EU preferibly, despite my PSN account is from the States I live in Spain. Fluent in English.

PSN ID: mocolos_usa.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
What's the most appropriate clan for a Japan GAF player on PS4?

daxy

I want to join the PC EU clan. What do I need to do? Do I just join through this page?

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=2106792

and how do i get rid of the "beginner" status so i don't get kicked?

Yeah, just click to join there. The beginner status thing was just to figure out who the EU players in the US group were. No need to worry about that.

Also, as a reminder to the folks switching over from another clan to PC EU: you'll need to actually leave a clan before you're able to join another. I've approved everyone who is currently in PC US and requested to join EU (and some others switching from another clan), but the system doesn't allow you to join for realsies until you leave the clan you're in currently. If you then head over to your invitations, you'll see that there's one for DestinyGAF PC || EU waiting.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Yeah, just click to join there. The beginner status thing was just to figure out who were EU players in the US group. No need to worry about that.

ah ok thanks. well i've sent my request :)

i played Destiny 1 mostly on my own. never got to do raids because i found it so difficult to get people together. hope this helps because i really want to experience them. also i'm such a slow player so it might take me awhile to become powerful enough to be able to raids. i hope that's OK.

Top Bottom