• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

daxy

I just sent a join request to DestinyGAF PC || EU [GAF]

Whoever is in charge of it, the original banner was way sexier.

Edit: Looks like the original banner is back. Wooohoo!

Edit_2: My battletag is Marvin#22326

I didn't touch it. Must've been some glitch in the matrix. Anyway, welcome!

TheMan

Man, didn't realize this was coming out next week! Might just pick it up as a reward after being on call from Friday night to Tuesday morning (fuck Labor Day this year)

Marvel

could never
Just a heads up, could be a bnet thing or a mobile problem. But my clan started out as approval only but was reset back to open membership I just noticed. Been like it for a day or two I believe, so watch out for that bug guys. I've set mine back to default, so if you apply gimmie time to accept your request.

Cheers.

Joined NeoGAF

PSN: mostwantedzero

excited to play destiny again!
Welcome!

Yeah me too, very exciting.

I was the previous leader of Omega Black, I disbanded the clan so you can remove it from the OP!

I also sent a request to join Destiny Gaf Xbox

GT: Toler Supreme

Cornbread78

Marvel is making a comeback with this new member explosion! LOL.

GAF Gold still has some spots left as well for NA/EU players.

Could use a couple more west coast gangsta's since I play so late at night on Saturdays...

Request sent to NeoGAF! Super excited to get back in and play with this legendary community once more on a brand new adventure! Thanks Marvel for setting this all up!

Novocaine

I was one of the people who just sent a request to the Xbox GAF clan. Thanks!

Gotcha

I'm requesting to join Destiny GAF on Xbox. Bungie name and gamer tag are same as on here

Can't see you on there you might have to try again.

I was the previous leader of Omega Black, I disbanded the clan so you can remove it from the OP!

I also sent a request to join Destiny Gaf Xbox

GT: Toler Supreme

Gotcha

Cornbread78

Cornbread78

Search is borked then. lol

So I guess you can only join one clan? Too bad they didn't remake it like Titanfall where you can just be a part of multiple and find people across all the groups.

Yeah, the website has been a mess since they purged all the D1 stuff and moved it over to D2. You can only join one clan per platform. If you run on PC, you can join PC GAF with your Bliz account.

Trace

Banned
Search is borked then. lol

So I guess you can only join one clan? Too bad they didn't remake it like Titanfall where you can just be a part of multiple and find people across all the groups.

They're trying to make clans more tightly contained in this one, because they're attaching rewards and "Guided Games" to it now.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah, the website has been a mess since they purged all the D1 stuff and moved it over to D2. You can only join one clan per platform. If you run on PC, you can join PC GAF with your Bliz account.

They're trying to make clans more tightly contained in this one, because they're attaching rewards and "Guided Games" to it now.

Ah dope, there's no way to switch around clans then without joining and un-joining? I guess that makes some sense if there's progression tied to clans, but it also assumes people only have one social group.

Cornbread78

Ah dope, there's no way to switch around clans then without joining and un-joining? I guess that makes some sense if there's progression tied to clans, but it also assumes people only have one social group.

As with D1, the Destiny community as a whole will still be partying together all the time. Hawk will be running his newbie raids, I'm sure Kadey will be driving the PvP train and the community threads acts as an LFG area for everyone to meet up , chat it up and play together.

Requested to join DGAF, PSN name is griffy-
I got ya, welcome!

The app is completely broken for me now. The sign on section is blank. Tried reinstalling. :/

Looks like some parts of bungie.net are down.

d9769fd5d5.png

Einhandr

prog.png

Progenitor is looking for more Guardians on Xbox One to join our ranks. We've been around since the vanilla days of Destiny and are looking for anyone who's laid back but plans on playing Destiny 2 long-term.

Join here; https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=174077

And if you're a PS4 player, join the OG of clans, Olde Garde! It started as core group of friends during open Beta in D1 and are slowly adding to our ranks. Membership currently doesn't require approval. It's made up mostly of players 25 and older looking to group in on weekends and evenings after work and such. I think almost all of us are eastern and central timezone. If you're looking for chill hardcore Destiny fans with a focus on PVE, come check us out!

Top Bottom