• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

So as someone who's mostly clueless as to the game's unlocking and currency system, how reasonable are those prices on source crystals? Not that I'm planning to buy any but I'm curious as to how favorable the prices translate to the game itself.

So as someone who's mostly clueless as to the game's unlocking and currency system, how reasonable are those prices on source crystals? Not that I'm planning to buy any but I'm curious as to how favorable the prices translate to the game itself.

Pretty good a premier skin cost 6-7k source crystals and a shader is 4k each.

Phloxy

Certain challenges you do in game unlock them. Milestones as well. Everytime you level your profile you get 150 or so. You also get 4k just from completing story modes. I'm sure the multiverse will have some as well.

Phloxy

https://youtu.be/CJDWy3yTEi8

My review. I try to go over the major facets of the game.
I completely avoid spoilers as I know how people hate to be spoiled by reviews and other videos.

You guys have been great. I hope you all enjoy the game as much as I did. I go find out if the tumors in my brain are cancerous tomorrow. Wish me luck gaf, and game on! This community is awesome! Hope you enjoy the review.

now that its live and can be linked what does the mobile game unlock other than the Grid skin.

and is there a limit on users for Guilds. if not i would like to join the PS4 Guild tomorrow when i get my Ultimate Ed.

I completely avoid spoilers as I know how people hate to be spoiled by reviews and other videos.

You guys have been great. I hope you all enjoy the game as much as I did. I go find out if the tumors in my brain are cancerous tomorrow. Wish me luck gaf, and game on! This community is awesome! Hope you enjoy the review.
Thanks for the review, dude. Keep us posted on your health and hopefully we'll see you online soon!

ScribbleD

Called Gamestop at 8:30 and asked if they were doing a midnight launch. "Yup, 12 o'clock."

Rode by at 11:52 and all the lights were off and not a soul to be seen anywhere. Awesome.

You definitely don't earn gear as quickly as you did in the Beta. At least not in Multiverse mode. I have been receiving gear sporadically as opposed to after every match, regardless of a win or loss.

Karak

You definitely don't earn gear as quickly as you did in the Beta. At least not in Multiverse mode. I have been receiving gear sporadically as opposed to after every match, regardless of a win or loss.

I never received gear every match in the last 5 days with the retail. That would have been even more insane hahahaha

Seijuro

I have a question about premium skins: I preordered the UE on PSN. Are the 9 premium skins all the premium skins there are? Are these 9 skins unlocked from the start?
Feel free to use spoiler tags if deemed necessary.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™

Best of luck man. Our thoughts are with you.

This has probably been answered before but I'm having difficulty finding info on it. Can the premiere skins that come with the UE be purchased separately?

Top Bottom