• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

I wanted to keep saving for Bluegito but man that SSJ3 Vegeta is tempting so I ended up pulling. Got SSJ2 Saiyaman Gohan dupe. So thats nice for when he gets a Dokkan and stat increase.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah I'd really like SSJ3 Vegeta for WTs but I really don't want to spend stones on the banner when he's the only card I want on it.

I just want to undokkan some people to up some SAs.

I also have three Gogetas wasting space in my box right now.

Also the recent gifts in jp I think were enough to fully max a character out if they had full dupes, the WT also gave a ton of orbs as well. I think the wt missions were also enough to max characters.
Without dupes, there was enough to fill out the ability system for 1 character. I think PHY might have got a little more.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Without dupes, there was enough to fill out the ability system for 1 character. I think PHY might have got a little more.
That can't be right. On my rerolled account I was able to fill out SSJ4 Goku without dupes and I still had orbs left over. I never grinded for orbs and I didn't play any WT to get any from there

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Yeah I'd really like SSJ3 Vegeta for WTs but I really don't want to spend stones on the banner when he's the only card I want on it.

Same, it's not worth it to chase for one specific dude imo, especially if you already have a few of the cards on the banner.

That can't be right. On my rerolled account I was able to fill out SSJ4 Goku without dupes and I still had orbs left over. I never grinded for orbs and I didn't play any WT to get any from there
I've been splitting my orb usage between SV, SSJ4 Vegeta and Rosé so I'm probably wrong. XD

I just got SSJ4 Goku and haven't spent any STR orbs so I'll give that a go.

EDIT: Dunno who I should get with my second red dragon stone... already have SSJ3 Goku, so leaning towards either Broly or Gohan.

I've been splitting my orb usage between SV, SSJ4 Vegeta and Rosé so I'm probably wrong. XD

I just got SSJ4 Goku and haven't spent any STR orbs so I'll give that a go.

EDIT: Dunno who I should get with my second red dragon stone... already have SSJ3 Goku, so leaning towards either Broly or Gohan.

Dupe SSJ3 Goku for those delicious stat increase. Go for Gohan imo though since he fits in well with most teams having shocking speed.

Omg...OMFG! K, so I had like 2 DS, then todays login gave me 1, plus the 1 from the event. Then I got a DS from spending 50 STA, and pulled on the Omega Shenron banner, and I got the one, the only, R NAPPA! Fuck me, fuck this game, fuck RNG, fuck everything ever!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
LebYaQo.png

Only card that get a major update of the rebirths was Meta Cooler. Everyone else got about what was expected.

mileS

Is your account in this game linked to your Google Play one? I forgot to copy my id and pw down before switching phones :/

NandoGip

Saved orbs waiting for omega shenron, just spent about 250, still no pull. I pretty much expected that but gonna grind some more out while i still can

Aiii

So not worth it
Dokkan Battlefield sure is something.

i.e. I have no idea what I'm doing.

So I'm putting cards on the battlefield, put like 10 extra until I'm satisfied I can make a good team in the end... I only have 61 UR's so that's all I bring, make it to stage 5, only one card left, lol. Turns out once you let a card challenge a boss, it's gone forever. Oops.

MisterMac

Those rewards though.

Aii please be my friend on Japan. I need your glorious luck/Dokkan Awakened SSJ4 so I can beat Rose. My SSJ4 Vegeta is at SA9 just need a few more metal fruits to max him out.

Sidebar: Japan is amazing. Stones falling from the sky like candy, the daily ticket pull has given me 4 SSRs. And my rerolled Blue-Team was strong enough to beat SSJ3 Goku and Super Vegito's Dokkan event without anyone having Fierce Battle.

Another interesting thing I noticed on the Wiki is that the LR Piccolo WT marks will be able to Dokkan Awaken a bunch of cards, including old WT Rewards. Guess it's there way of trying to redeem the fucked WT gasha. Some of them even have pseudo-god leader skills and they get Supreme Damage.

AGL Beerus
STR Z-Sword Gohan
PHY Kaioken Goku
TEQ Demon King Piccolo
INT Demon King Piccolo
INT SSK Bardock
TEQ SSJ Goku

FireVoa

I'm beginning my Dokkan adventures for the first time (and by extension rerolling adventures) but had a question. Besides getting SSR's which I assume are good, with the limited starting stones what am I looking for? Specific units? Multiple SSR's? And which banner is the best to pull on right now?

MisterMac

I'm beginning my Dokkan adventures for the first time (and by extension rerolling adventures) but had a question. Besides getting SSR's which I assume are good, with the limited starting stones what am I looking for? Specific units? Multiple SSR's? And which banner is the best to pull on right now?

Right now you should reroll on the Omega Shenron banner and keep rerolling til it's gone. I dunno how many stones you get but depending on that what you're looking for is:

1. Omega Shenron, this is a must, any account without him isn't worth keeping. He's what's called a "God Leader" so when he is set as leader of your team he massively buffs all other STR(red) type cards.

2. If you have the patience and you start with enough stones keep rerolling until you pull Omega and 1 or more other STR SSRs to go with him. Notable ones to look out for: Beerus, Super Gogeta, Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta, Super Saiyan God Goku, SSJ3 Gt Kid Goku. All the STR versions.

Settling for an Omega only account will put you in a great spot, but the dream pull for this banner would imo be Omega Shenron and Super Gogeta together. If you get that you'll be in a great starting spot

FireVoa

Right now you should reroll on the Omega Shenron banner and keep rerolling til it's gone. I dunno how many stones you get but depending on that what you're looking for is:

1. Omega Shenron, this is a must, any account without him isn't worth keeping. He's what's called a "God Leader" so when he is set as leader of your team he massively buffs all other STR(red) type cards.

2. If you have the patience and you start with enough stones keep rerolling until you pull Omega and 1 or more other STR SSRs to go with him. Notable ones to look out for: Beerus, Super Gogeta, Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta, Super Saiyan God Goku, SSJ3 Gt Kid Goku. All the STR versions.

Settling for an Omega only account will put you in a great spot, but the dream pull for this banner would imo be Omega Shenron and Super Gogeta together. If you get that you'll be in a great starting spot

You start with only 17 stones. But ok, so reroll until I pull Omega Shenron is an easy goal to remember. What about the other ones you mentioned, Beerus, Gogeta, SSB Vegeta? Where do I pull for those chars?

MisterMac

You start with only 17 stones. But ok, so reroll until I pull Omega Shenron is an easy goal to remember. What about the other ones you mentioned, Beerus, Gogeta, SSB Vegeta? Where do I pull for those chars?

The Omega Shenron banner is the only banner up you should pull on. It has a chance of dropping all the others I mentioned. You can also check to see what cards a banner has by tapping the icon on the left hand corner.

17 stones gets you 3 single summons. IMO if you get Omega or Gogeta within those 3 and don't pull the other you should do 3 missions to get another 3 stones. There is a section of the store page called the "Baba Shop", selling a crappy character to Baba for the first time will get you a stone, as will buying something from her store with the points you get from selling that character. Going to Options>Transfer code and generating a transfer code will get you the third stone.

Here's a guide on how to reroll faster on a PC so you don't need to replay the tutorial: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...e_how_to_reroll_fast_and_keep_the_initial_sr/

Just be advised if you transfer to Android-iOS you lose your stones, so make sure to spend them all before you transfer.

EDIT: Oh and another thing, if you aren't satisfied with what you manage to summon April should be another great chance to reroll. Likely you'll start with over 50 stones and a banner that has the best cards in the game will be up as well.

FireVoa

If I pull either Omega or Gogeta as you mentioned, is it also worth throwing 5 stones at the first time pull banner that guarantees either a Goku, Gohan, or Piccolo SSR unit?

Edit: Just got a SSR Gogetta on my first roll so this is still a keeper without Omega right?

Meneses

If I pull either Omega or Gogeta as you mentioned, is it also worth throwing 5 stones at the first time pull banner that guarantees either a Goku, Gohan, or Piccolo SSR unit?

Edit: Just got a SSR Gogetta on my first roll so this is still a keeper without Omega right?

I would create a transfer code for that account and save it, then keep rerolling for Omega.

If you're going with just one SSR, it's better if it's Omega. If / when you eventually get bored of rerolling and you don't manage to get both, go back to that initial Gogeta account, it should be good to carry you through most early story content and accumulate a bunch of stones for more pulls.

Gogeta isn't as gamebreaking as when it came out but it's still a great card.

MisterMac

The cards from that are not very good and it's part of the tutorial mission so you end up making more stones than you spend on it. I wouldn't bother with that banner til after you have your chosen account up and running.

Plus there is no time limit on doing it and it's part of the tutorial quest, so once you have an account up and running you can bang it out. But a chance at a good STR to go with Omega or Omega himself to go with Gogeta is a better way to spend

Meneses

Omg...OMFG! K, so I had like 2 DS, then todays login gave me 1, plus the 1 from the event. Then I got a DS from spending 50 STA, and pulled on the Omega Shenron banner, and I got the one, the only, R NAPPA! Fuck me, fuck this game, fuck RNG, fuck everything ever!

I did that too after today's mission and also got a shit card.

I'm not pulling any more now, just gonna save some stones for Tournament refreshes
so I can be salty about shitty pulls there instead

The free banner has been a bit overly kind to me. So far it's given me AGL Ult Gohan, AGL Kid Buu, AGL GF and now AGL SSB Goku too. I'd like some STR units really but still, I've got basically a perfect AGL team through it.

It's making the medal farm feel endless though.

Is the gt goten worth farming drops for? I got bored out of my mind farming 10 drops for gt vegeta.

He's actually one of the better free units and is STILL a staple on my PHY mono, because I haven't gotten very many good PHY units. That said, he has little use outside of a PHY mono, so you may not need him.

SalvaPot

Well, I am out. Been trying this game for a few days now and I just don't find it very good other than the occasional excitement of pulling something. I guess you really do need a love for the series to keep on going. I'll try the One Piece game next. Also kind of need the space to redownload Pokemon Go.

Have fun everyone!

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
He's actually one of the better free units and is STILL a staple on my PHY mono, because I haven't gotten very many good PHY units. That said, he has little use outside of a PHY mono, so you may not need him.

Hmmk, guess I'll just spread out my farming over the time that's left for the event then.

Well, I am out. Been trying this game for a few days now and I just don't find it very good other than the occasional excitement of pulling something. I guess you really do need a love for the series to keep on going. I'll try the One Piece game next. Also kind of need the space to redownload Pokemon Go.

Have fun everyone!

Sorry to see you go but hope you find fun in the other games.

Butts, gotta be rank 150 to start Dokkan Battlefield?

Yeah only rank 110 atm lol. Been cruising along just doing hard and z hard modes for story.

Are there any of the events I should really focused on in JP? Haven't done any of them except PHY medals for Bluegito and the Goku event for the dupe system.

GhostEther

Neo Member
May I ask why everyone's playing the JAP version? Is there a way I can have that version on my iPhone? I haven't even ever seen a SSJ4 Goku or Rose and I've been pulling a lot on the EU version , are they even on this version?

May I ask why everyone's playing the JAP version? Is there a way I can have that version on my iPhone? I haven't even ever seen a SSJ4 Goku or Rose and I've been pulling a lot on the EU version , are they even on this version?

not yet, global is a few months behind JP. People are playing JP because... they like being ahead, and the servers are down a lot, which means they get compensation gifts.

If you don't mind being behind (which is an advantage if you're the patient sort), nothing wrong with global. If you use the wiki you can see which cards are JP only right now and things like that. http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z_Dokkan_Battle_Wikia

SSR pull rates on dokkanfest banners are better on global too.

Maxim726X

Honestly, what I would do if I were you is pay a few bucks to get an account with both.

DBZ.space has a bunch of recently rolled accounts for sale. It beats rerolling until your eyes bleed, IMO.

Edit: They're gone?? Man, that was such a great place to get some cheap starters with all the units you want. Shame.

Kettch

Am I right in thinking the JP dokkan events are rotating between weekdays and weekend? Wish I had noticed on Saturday that Vegito was up, probably could have finished him.

Hopefully I can get that and Rose done next weekend, then see how tough SS4 Vegeta is. Gonna spend this week getting my team cost up to fit everyone.

Kakaroach

We getting world tourney soon, right? I haven't used any stamina since the Battle of Gods event went live a couple of weeks.

Top Bottom