• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Moé Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Thanks, but Moe thanks.
I do believe sir that it is pronounce moé, like Pokémon so your attempt at a pun has failed in the considerably I'm sorry to say.

Right answer. Also, they expect you to pay for these? That sounds kind of like a dominatrix's business plan.
What is GAF policy on PIRATING badges?

And why would you wear a badge with any old anime girl. Don't cheat on your waifus you waifu cheaters!

red731

This thread.
tumblr_lpvnenYGrZ1qzrr05.gif

SO much laughter, so many tears shed.

BrendanFraser2.gif

What in the name of fuck is this.

WTF with all of the Akiba bitches in that first post? I'm sick and tired of Tokyo getting all of the attention, and none of it going to the TRUE mecha—Osaka and its much more wonderful and welcoming Nipponbashi.

Pombashi Moe representin' what what!
And worst thing, I'm sure all of this actually exists.

Moé huh, I'll pick.........i don't even know what Moé is to be honest, I just came into the thread cause I like ice cream threads and lol at all the gifs.

Someone took my "Moé money Moé problems" post lol.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I've always wondered, icecream. At this point, are you just trolling people, or do you post every thread thinking "Man, this time, everyone is going to cheer my name because of this moe thread."?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I've always wondered, icecream. At this point, are you just trolling people, or do you post every thread thinking "Man, this time, everyone is going to cheer my name because of this moe thread."?

I think the vitamin thread was where I was like "icecream just doesn't give a fuck anymore"

G-Fex

Don't you dare question Icecream.

Icecream is a gem of this forum.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Icecream, where did you buy that coat?

icecream

Public Health Threat
Where are the pins with a transparent background?
Here ya go!

Twintail, Megane, Nadeshiko, Ponytail, Neko-mimi, Maid, Bunny-girl, Oldschool swimsuit, Miko, School uniform, Chinese dress, Fuwa-fuwa & Hira-hira, Train, Ichigo, Guitar girl, Tsundere, Onee-sama-type, Imouto-type, Braided hair, Blonde-Curly hair, Katyusha, Short-cut, France's finest, Angel, Lil' devil, Nurse, Mahou-shoujo, Kunoichi, Ohime-sama, Character costume, Ribbon, Goshujin-sama Love (Jealousy division).

Option #3!

The meaning of life is moé, and its message shall be heard by everyone, either as its savior or its martyr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom