• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Moé Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parfait

I'm not a pedo, so I guess none of them.

c6iiI.gif

mollipen

A gothic Lolita like myself has no choice but to be moé
From your usual avatars, I'd say you're more than likely on the side of the GL spectrum that wouldn't be instantly classified as moe.

Now, somebody who is more Sweet Lolita such as myself...

G-Fex

From your usual avatars, I'd say you're more than likely on the side of the GL spectrum that wouldn't be instantly classified as moe.

Now, somebody who is more Sweet Lolita such as myself...

I'm Gothic Lolita...and you are a criminal!

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
The rippling effect of Moe on Japanese culture and products has been devastating. From anime, to gaming, and fashion.

Explain to me! I need to moe know!

According to wikipedia: "Moe is a Japanese slang word. It means "a rarefied pseudo-love for certain fictional characters (in anime, manga, and the like) and their related embodiments."[1] Patrick W. Galbraith[2] notes that it is a pun derived from a Japanese word that literally means "budding," as with a plant that is about to flower, and thus it can also be used to mean "budding" as with a preadolescent girl.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Anything can be moé. It is literally in the eye of the beholder. That said, glasses-moé is best. It will be the last standing when all else fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom