• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One to offer "Shrinkable Games"?

Iced Arcade

Truth.

Gears 4, Forza Horizon 3, and Killer Instinct essentially take up almost half of the 380 GB they give you on the 500 GB model.

Gears 4 is like 96 GB at this point, and Killer Instinct is like 60. The only thing I've ever seen on PS4 that tops either is Doom.

at the same time though Gears, Forza, KI and Halo have constantly been updated and content added so it's not like that's a bad thing.

splattered

This was recently discussed in the XB1X enhanced thread so I thought i'd jump back over here... I have zero games in my shrinkable tab.

I have around 100 Xbox 360 games all on my internal hard drive.

And then nearly 200 Xbox One games on a 5TB external hard drive.

From doing a bit of google searching and looking around this forum it seems that some people do have titles like halo 5 that they can shrink.

For some reason i'm getting nothing... anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Anyone know of a fix?

Filling my up my hard drives here and would love a little more space.

Calibos

This was recently discussed in the XB1X enhanced thread so I thought i'd jump back over here... I have zero games in my shrinkable tab.

I have around 100 Xbox 360 games all on my internal hard drive.

And then nearly 200 Xbox One games on a 5TB external hard drive.

From doing a bit of google searching and looking around this forum it seems that some people do have titles like halo 5 that they can shrink.

For some reason i'm getting nothing... anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Anyone know of a fix?

Filling my up my hard drives here and would love a little more space.

Are you in the Xbox preview program? Is it an option that everyone has now or is it still in alpha?

splattered

Try removing a few that may free up some space.

I still have like 30% free space on the drive.. Is that really not enough? And I have a data cap so I don't want to to removing and adding games back if that isn't the issue.

If this is already implemented for everyone it would be nice if Microsoft detailed instructions and a list of compatible titles and the space can expect to gain etc...

Top Bottom