• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cutest enemies

horkrux

Grunts!

tumblr_oj34h2hkBV1rry6lao1_500.gif

Well they were cute then 343i did this:

I don't like the new design, but I think they're even cuter in Halo 4. They also sound like ducks :D

Fbh

Haven't played it.

But one thing that has bothered me from what I've seen of I am Setsuna is that it looks like they constantly have you beating up cute animals:

setsuna_05.jpg

Zasa

Rock Trolls (when rabid mainly) in Witcher 3. Would have a guilty conscience for days if I ever killed a couple, but I had no choice I tell ye!

Murkas

I find a lot of the Monster Hunter monsters cute, most of them have something cute about them:

Duramboros:

latest

Deviljho:

latest

Arzuros:

latest

KUT KU!

latest

wvan13

I always loved these guys from Wind Waker, to the point they may have been my favorite part.

The appearance is solid, but you need to hear the little noises that go along with them.

I somehow forgot about these little guys. They're my answer too. I adore their little noises.

Having to kill this cute mofo is one of the most cruel things I've experienced in videogames.
The whole sequence is sadistic; you land on this little bugger's planet, uninvited. Prematurely set him loose by breaking his egg. It's first instinct when seeing Mario is thinking you're his father/mother and probably just wants to cuddle. But Mario think it's a better idea to just kill it with it's own tail.

Top Bottom