• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jet Set Radio coming to xbla/psn? Very fake, hype threat level: Green.

denomes

Even if this particular image is fake, this thread alone should light a fire under Sega's ass to make this happen. I'm just glad Jet Set was the game to be thrust into the limelight.

More YouTube messages backflip.

denomes said:
Even if this particular image is fake, this thread alone should light a fire under Sega's ass to make this happen. I'm just glad Jet Set was the game to be thrust into the limelight.
Sega doesn't give a shit about the fans, sadly.

denomes

Jet Grind Radio! said:
More YouTube messages backflip.

Sega doesn't give a shit about the fans, sadly.

It is indeed surprising that they haven't done these things yet, especially considering the current state of the company.

I was listening to the Giant Bombcast from this week and they mentioned ChuChu Rocket! as an obvious example of something that would be easily ported or remade for digital distribution on consoles. It was a good point. They even joked, "Sega, give us 12 dudes to make ChuChu Rocket! on XBLA/PSN".

It's just such a cost-effective and obvious business move that it boggles my mind they haven't done it.

denomes said:
It is indeed surprising that they haven't done these things yet, especially considering the current state of the company.

I was listening to the Giant Bombcast from this week and they mentioned ChuChu Rocket! as an obvious example of something that would be easily ported or remade for digital distribution on consoles.

It's just such a cost-effective and obvious business move that it boggles my mind they haven't done it.
Sega could easily be rolling in the money if they pulled a Capcom this gen. Chu Chu Rocket and Sega Swirl would be FANTASTIC for the DLC services, but no...

Fuckers.

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
Didn't the GBA version of Chu Chu Rocket have a level editor? Just imagine that with online level sharing.

Er, at least on the Wii/DS/PS3/PSP.. Microsoft still doesn't allow that, do they?

Tomasooie

Princess Skittles said:
Didn't the GBA version of Chu Chu Rocket have a level editor? Just imagine that with online level sharing.

Er, at least on the Wii/DS/PS3/PSP.. Microsoft still doesn't allow that, do they?
What do you mean? FarCry 2 lets you create and share levels on 360. I'm pretty sure there are other games that allow that too.

Princess Skittles said:

ChuChu on Dreamcast had the puzzle editor and you could share levels online. Something else Sega did before anyone else in the console realm. Also ChuChu chat.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
KnuckaWut said:
i never played the dreamcast version, assumed he wasnt in it. :lol

You missed out on the better of the two.

V_Ben

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
Crazy Taxi HD
Viewtiful Joe HD Remix
Jet Set Radio HD

Give them to me, in that order

I think my avatar states which one of those i'd want the most :D

Crazy Taxi

you know what? Fuck all this, give me Fighter's Megamix HD

fighters_megamix_profilelarge.jpg

:lol