• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Bundle Thread - There's another one?

Go to your download page and increase the amount. It's right above your Steam keys.

PMVlf.png

I don't seem to have that option as I gifted them.

Probably already said. Maybe ion a thread if that exists but the Groupees Build a Bundle seems to have all bonuses unlocked.
Goal 1 was 4250 units (3 bits of music) and goal 2 4500 units (Celestial Mechanica+OST).

With 82 hours left its about time I bought.

zulux21

it seems that the bundle in a box has finally bottomed out at .99 cents so if you are going to get it there is no reason to wait anymore it seems. (based on the fact that it doesn't say there is a next price drop anymore as the counter is at 000)

Jomjom

Banned
it seems that the bundle in a box has finally bottomed out at .99 cents so if you are going to get it there is no reason to wait anymore it seems. (based on the fact that it doesn't say there is a next price drop anymore as the counter is at 000)

Yeah they stated on Twitter that .99 was the cheapest it would go.

Wok

Indie Underdog Pack 2 will be released tomorrow.

It will feature:
  • Tesla: The Weatherman (Thoughtquake Studios)
  • Drains (Pathea Games )
  • Ichi (Stolen Couch Games)
  • Clone Wolf (Jarnik)
  • 48 Chambers (Discord Games)

kafiend

Humble Bundle just added this:

Customers who pay more than the average price will receive the exquisitely crafted action-RPG, Bastion, and also the bundle-in-a-bundle bonus games: the time-warping puzzle platformer, Braid; the mercilessly challenging Super Meat Boy; and the intense psychological horror game, Lone Survivor!

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Is lone survivor worth registering if you own Braid and Meatboy? I think I'd rather give it away and someone else enjoy those other games.

e. Oh pixel game, I'll give it away.

Tomodachi

Most definitely. Its also the bundle where I owned all bar one game :/
I actually only needed Sworcery from the original list, beat the average nonetheless and have been rewarded with Lone Survivor which was one of my most wanted on my steam wishlist. Feels good.

Deliverance

Neo Member
Is lone survivor worth registering if you own Braid and Meatboy? I think I'd rather give it away and someone else enjoy those other games.

e. Oh pixel game, I'll give it away.
May I beg you for it? I never do that, but I think I'll make an exception here, I really want that game. Pleaaaase?

Dambrosi

Banned
I have everything on there except Lone Survivor, someone give me lone survivor please :(
We can't, not without giving you Braid and SMB as well - they're all the same key.

That said, Lone Survivor? BUNDLE OF THE YEAR ALL YEARS. Pity it didn't include the soundtracks for the three new games, but I feel like I'm stealing all this goodness as it is.

Wok

Indie Underdog Pack 2 will be released tomorrow.

10 minutes left before the IUP bundle starts being sold.

For $4:
  • Tesla: The Weather Man (PC/Desura)
  • Drains (PC/Desura)
  • Ichi (PC,Mac/Desura)
  • Clone Wolf (PC,Mac,Linux/Desura)
  • 48 Chambers (PC/Desura)

For $8:

You also receive all available BONUS materials IMMEDIATELY (no waiting for them to be unlocked).

• Game (win): Take Arms
  • Game (win): Hillbilly Organ Grinder
  • Chiptune Album by Slime Girls
  • Chiptune Album by EvilWezil
  • 4 Game Soundtracks
  • IUP Comic High Quality PDF

Anyone wanna gift a poor fellow Super Meat Boy if you already have it? Name's likedamaster on Steam. I had got the bundle before they included SMB!

ZenaxPure

Shouldn't it be added to your bundle then? Or is it only for people who beat the average?

Nah, if you buy the bundle before it's added, even if you don't beat the average, you get the new games added.

I always buy mine on launch day for about $1.00 (poor etc.) and have always gotten the bonus games added later, this case is no different.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Intrusion 2 looks pretty sweet, now to decide if it loks $6 sweet because none of the other games look that interesting to me.
Fortix 2 is great and includes all of the levels from the first game. If you ever played Qix back in the day then you'll love it.

The_End

A new bundle by the devs of Faerie Solitaire is available for one month: the infinity bundle.

So... what ever happened with this? Did they ever get the account site up and running? On April 30th, I sent them a screenshot of my purchase and they sent me a complementary code and a note that the account site wasn't set up yet, but that it would be sometime soon. I never got any email notification that the account site was up and running, and I can't see anything about it on Subsoap's website. Am I missing something?

I'm in no great hurry to get my account set up with them. But I just thought about this for the first time in several weeks and I'm wondering if I missed something while I wasn't paying attention.

The_End

No one has 15 yet, there's only 13 or so so far?

I can't even redeem my 10 one

Actually, there have been 15 bundles thus far. Of which, I've only missed two (Serious Sam & All Charity Lightning Packs).

marsilies over on CAG reports that the 15th game bonus is "Fireball".

Lothars

So... what ever happened with this? Did they ever get the account site up and running? On April 30th, I sent them a screenshot of my purchase and they sent me a complementary code and a note that the account site wasn't set up yet, but that it would be sometime soon. I never got any email notification that the account site was up and running, and I can't see anything about it on Subsoap's website. Am I missing something?

I'm in no great hurry to get my account set up with them. But I just thought about this for the first time in several weeks and I'm wondering if I missed something while I wasn't paying attention.
I don't believe it's set up yet but I am in the same boat and still waiting for the site to come up.

I have a really stupid question, but if I give the Steam keys away can I still download the games and play them? I rarely game on PC so I'm not too sure.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I have a really stupid question, but if I give the Steam keys away can I still download the games and play them? I rarely game on PC so I'm not too sure.
Yeah. Although I suppose technically that's not kosher? I guess it's like buying a CD and passing around mp3 rips of the CD.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I just want to point out something about Gala. Both Gala and HiB websites share the same idea: how many bundles sold, you get more games at a higher average, you unlock soundtracks, and you can donate to charity.

Here's how HiB displays that info:

TZIOx.jpg

And how Gala does it:

SreyT.jpg

For gawds sakes Gala, get a better design. Holy crap.

Yeah. Although I suppose technically that's not kosher? I guess it's like buying a CD and passing around mp3 rips of the CD.

Yeah, I already have a lot of those games so I was wondering if I could just give them away yet still access them.

I'll probably just keep them to myself then; I even felt guilty purchasing the bundle for a mere $10!

Top Bottom