• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Voror

Home Sweet Home was great. Would actually like to see them continue and finish it or at least the first episode since it seems to be episodic.

Frimaire

Huh, is their site down right now?
I keep it as a bookmark just so I can have quick access to their youtube/twitter/podcast, but it's not connecting right now.
Weird, considering Woolie just mentioned putting the podcast back up there recently.
I guess he also said he had no control over when the site would eventually go down, maybe it's sooner rather than later...

Faith sucked but this Helltown seems really good. Jesus.

Though I think the scariest and most unsettling thing from any Shitstorm would be Phobia and waking up to that banging on the door. My ass clinched.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT THIS HOTEL!

Eh, they're not nearly as integral as he seems to think they are. FES is nice, but the The Answer is better off viewed as a movie instead of playing through it.

The main reason people push FES isn't so much the story (Portable version's actually more interesting there), but rather the gameplay changes. People tend to forget that there's a lot of stuff now taken for granted that wasn't actually in base P3, like being able to not having your party's healer spam Marin Karin while the protagonist is on critical health.

Matsukaze

Yup, if it wasn't Marin Karin, it was Ice Break, even in FES.

Mitsuru turning heel when MC needed healing was always a sight to behold.

So...

Hey guys, this is all exciting eh?

I'm probably not going to stick around. It's been nice knowing you all, might see you around in other forums or discords.

Anung

Un Rama
Can somebody PM me or something if we get a new set up? Do we have a discord?

I used the Reddit but is not for me.

Frimaire

If we have a Discord or something, that would be great.
For now I'm hanging out on Slaent and might check out the GAF successor once there's a way for me to get in...

Anung

Un Rama
It was bizarre how much I missed this thread in such a short amount of time. Especially when the SBF content is so strong.

I'll likely be going to the GAF successor. Not sure if I'll be using the same username however. Only issue is they're currently using a vetting process through various discord channels and I wasn't really member to any of them.

Anung

Un Rama
I'll likely be going to the GAF successor. Not sure if I'll be using the same username however. Only issue is they're currently using a vetting process through various discord channels and I wasn't really member to any of them.

That's what I'm worried about man. I basically went dark as soon as things shit the bed and am only just catching up now. How the hell do folks like us who aren't like mega known posters get vouched for?

Frimaire

Yeah, this is pretty much the only thread I regularly post in, and I'm not in any GAF Discords, sooo... Guess It'll probably be a while...

That's what I'm worried about man. I basically went dark as soon as things shit the bed and am only just catching up now. How the hell do folks like us who aren't like mega known posters get vouched for?

Other communities had set up discords then got into contact with a rep for a site called Resetera being setup by (I think) former GAF mods. But I don't think we have a discord because we were just using the generic SBF one. I suppose either we can make, or try to get to the owner of the current one to create a sub-room for us.

KRaZyAmmo

that's a problem for me too. unless being part of the racing community/fgc gaf discord counts.

Anung

Un Rama
Other communities had set up discords then got into contact with a rep for a site called Resetera being setup by (I think) former GAF mods. But I don't think we have a discord because we were just using the generic SBF one. I suppose either we can make, or try to get to the owner of the current one to create a sub-room for us.

Hopefully someon will figure something out.

I'm too busy to keep up with what's going on around here, but I see a thread titled "Nier Automata was only ok" has been locked and the OP banned, so I guess it can't be all bad.

Anung

Un Rama
What's the best course of action then? Maybe making a life raft discord and try contact someone on this new forum?

Frimaire

I mean, if noone else is gonna fuckin' make a Discord I don't have anything else to do, even if it's just as a stopgap measure...
I've never set up a Discord before, but it seems like I just have to click create a server...

I created a temp discord. Guess it's easier than I thought. Gonna spread it through PMs. Please don't share the link in public as people from other sites are trying to find ways into it. Gonna be slow at sending invites though since I'm at work all night, but feel free to PM eachother.

Top Bottom