• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Mondo put up a bunch of non-variants from SDCC

https://mondotees.com/collections/posters

VVitch_true_whitejpg_1024x1024.jpg

Delicious time.

Anyone who got an order in on the Mondo error, check your emails for what I say consider a nice gesture from them.

"To make up for any disappointment, we'd like to offer you the opportunity to place a "hold" on a future Mondo poster release. To place a poster on hold, email us at support at mondotees.com when the poster you want is announced (the day before the sale). Be sure to contact us as soon as possible so we can ensure the inventory is adjusted. Note: does not apply to any surprise poster drops."

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Anyone who got an order in on the Mondo error, check your emails for what I say consider a nice gesture from them.

"To make up for any disappointment, we'd like to offer you the opportunity to place a "hold" on a future Mondo poster release. To place a poster on hold, email us at support at mondotees.com when the poster you want is announced (the day before the sale). Be sure to contact us as soon as possible so we can ensure the inventory is adjusted. Note: does not apply to any surprise poster drops."

that's probably better than any SDCC poster you could've gotten.

next stout or hork or kurtz etc

Sushigod7

+1 on the Castlevania was actually waiting for that one earlier today when the glitch popped up earlier. The Yojimbo is pretty awesome.

IronRinn

Black Dragon Press has some new prints up:

Athlete Cured by Roman Muradov. 16.5" x 23.4" hand-pulled screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 40, £35

The Man Whose Head Expanded by Roman Muradov. 16.5" x 23.4" hand-pulled screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 40, £35

Dktr. Faustus by Roman Muradov. 16.5" x 23.4" hand-pulled screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 40, £35

IronRinn

Beckett will be signing his Labyrinth at 11am PST at their booth so the regular version might go up on the site around that time.

Bii

The Lego booth at SDCC is giving out free Lego Thor Ragnarok posters by Tom Whalen. Printed on good stock too.

Risible

Can we all agree that Ken Taylor is probably colorblind?

As someone who has mild colorblindness (red/green) I can't speak to that, but I can say that he screwed the pooch on the faces of Drax, Gamora, and Ego. I'm super-sensitive to faces on posters and they can easily make or break one for me. I normally love Taylor's stuff too :(.

Luderico

And Rocket looks like the same size as Gamora.

Wasn't a fan of Tylers last movie posters. Maybe a not enough time thing. His gig posters on the other hand are sublime.

IronRinn

Today, Tuesday, July 25th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: A bunch of Welkers (everything but "Sunset Bus" was sold previously, so there will be far less than the stated edition size online).

"Emergency Landing" by David Welker. 16" x 12" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 300, $50

"Passenger Fish" by David Welker. 9" x 12" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 250, $40

"Passenger Fish" (Variant) by David Welker. 9" x 12" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 150, $50

"Sunset Bus" by David Welker. 12.5" x 10" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 300, $50

LaneDS

Anybody grab any rad pins lately?

I bought an annoying dog pin for my (usually not) annoying dog's harness AND I FEEL GREAT ABOUT IT

Print related- does anyone buy Welker's stuff? One of those artists that I'm sure does well but doesn't appeal to me and I rarely see anyone in here excited about his stuff either.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I bought an annoying dog pin for my (usually not) annoying dog's harness AND I FEEL GREAT ABOUT IT

Print related- does anyone buy Welker's stuff? One of those artists that I'm sure does well but doesn't appeal to me and I rarely see anyone in here excited about his stuff either.

That rules!

And yeap, I collect Welker :). I have a ton of his pieces from throughout the years.I don't share much because, like you said, doesn't seem to be much interest around here, but dude is really impressive, and the most recent batch of prints from the Open House are really cool. The Sunset Bus letterpress/reg and Landing prints are especially phenomenal.

IronRinn

He's done a few things that I would have picked up if they hadn't sold out in the blink of an eye.

LaneDS

I want to say "his stuff is too out there for me" but I also think it's totally normal to have my walls covered in haunted houses and stuff so I might be out of touch.

LaneDS

Anyone see what was up on there?

I bought one of the Menomena ones, more because I like the band and also like Tyler Stout, but really don't care for the print (or: how to burn $20 with hobbies).

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Anyone see what was up on there?

I bought one of the Menomena ones, more because I like the band and also like Tyler Stout, but really don't care for the print (or: how to burn $20 with hobbies).

there were a bunch of old Mondo stuff at 50 dollar price, SW Trilogy, BTiLC, The Thing.

So wild.

Top Bottom