• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Revisiting Baldur's Gate 1 and 2. What are the must-have mods?

MacGurcules said:
What do you mean by "everything"? The maps orient themselves to the top corner. If they're smaller than your screen resolution, they'll peg themselves there and you won't be able to scroll. That shouldn't actually cause any problems, though.

I know that the widescreen mod could screw up your saves if you applied it and then tried to load a save from a game you played without it. I have no idea why. That may have been fixed, though.

EDIT: I guess you got it worked out...

When I loaded the game up the intro videos and main menu were in the upper left but then I started a new game and it was all in it's proper orientation. So it's all fine now.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Ledsen said:
BG2 Fixpack is a must! It's worth it just for the unlimited stacking patch :lol

edit: Oh wait the unlimited ammo/potion stack is in the BG2 Tweakpack. DL both!

Both of these + widescreen are vital.

And there's some mod somewhere that gives you the option to fix selling stolen items to fences, stealing them back, selling again, repeat. I always use that because I have poor willpower. Haven't played it in a while though.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
GoG.com has all D&D properties on sale for 60% off this weekend.

Baldur's Gate 1, 2, and ToB are all $3.99 each this weekend. Planescape, IWD1, 2, and Neverwinter Nights also!

Go, go, go people!!

Top Bottom