• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Seven Deadly Sins gets PS4 Action Game

Laplasakos

It is feuatured in the new Weekly Shonen magazine. It is called Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia no Tabibito (meaning The Seven Deadly Sins: The Britannian Traveler). It is being developed by Namco Bandai and the issue has two screenshots from the game along the package illustration

From ANN
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-26/nakaba-suzuki-the-seven-deadly-sins-manga-gets-ps4-action-game/.117996

Update: We now have two pictures and the official site is up!

7IGGMqbQ

BPuIsYFe

http://ps47ds.bn-ent.net/

Tizoc

But Where the fuck is my Kongou Banchou game?

Will keep an eye on this on, hope itll be good

DKHF

I read the manga years ago back in 2013 then stopped for some reason but it was a decent series so this game could be cool.

All these console anim/manga games and Hero Aca still only got a 3ds, arcade and smartphone game
😡😡😡😡😡😡

Need to see screenshots, but I am excited, need to catch up on the manga. Anybody that reads the manga how is it now? I dropped it when
King and Diane, went to the past as one of the 10 commandments

All these console anim/manga games and Hero Aca still only got a 3ds, arcade and smartphone game
😡😡😡😡😡😡

I know how you feel, but I think it's best to wait for when (hopefully) season 3 happens, then you get a good roster of characters.

Yep, this and Little Witch Academia ponts towards that. I guess that next up is SAO.

I always assumed that was going to PS4, it was more stuff like (on Vita) games like Macross; World Trigger etc. Stuff that sells in the 25k-50k range, that I wondered where it would end up.

Hopefully it gets a decent budget. Wonder if there's any chances of a day-night cycle that will affect how you play as Escanor lol.

There wont be but I'd be cool lol.

Tsunamo

I've lost interest in the manga lately (first main arc was solid shonen) but this has some good potentional to turnout to be a fun Videogame. Wonder who's developing it.

I hope we get stuff like Fairy Tail and HxH get some console treatment soon aswell if this can get it. (I know back in the PSP days they got them, but i'd love something like a FT fighter or a CC2 style HxH game)

Top Bottom