• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Myke Greywolf said:
Guess which one of these game controllers would be the only one Belle would be able to handle, if she wasn't a unicorn.
http://i.imgur.com/sipN4.jpg

Pony hooves are magnetic :D

Jenga

Banned
It saddens me to know there is a mod out there who sought fit to stifle free speech in order to appeal to this sad gaggle of furries, but it is a first world problem and there are impoverished people around the world who need my time and devotion and it is better spent on them instead of trying to reason with you delinquents.

Neki

Jenga said:
It saddens me to know there is a mod out there who sought fit to stifle free speech in order to appeal to this sad gaggle of furries, but it is a first world problem and there are impoverished people around the world who need my time and devotion and it is better spent on them instead of trying to reason with you delinquents.
you're always welcome here if you ever get tired of helping the impoverished.

Uchip

Banned
Jenga said:

they need to seek help from Jesus
amirite

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Many thanks to stealth mod for fixing the opening post sequence, even though I warned no one. I will be sure to warn someone in charge before starting, next time.

unintelligentgenius said:
Hey, Equestria Daily is rounding up questions to ask for an interview of sorts with supervising director, Jayson Thiessen!

Link
Thank you for sharing this, I believe it got lost in the mayhem of OT1's final pages. Only now did I have the chance to read those last few posts, as my first priority was to get the new thread going. Hilarious stuff going on during those final minutes. :)

I posted the following question:

"Even though the show's creative team is likely under orders to not give any kind of attention to fan-created contents, some concepts and storylines must have been able, through sheer force of their pervasiveness, to pass through to some of the elements involved in production. Has the massive fan-created creative output been something of a bane to the creative team, preventing you from using any stories, characters or concepts that you or the writers originally had in mind for future episodes?"

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Thanks for fixing the OP, mystery mod(s).

Ellis Kim said:
Is it just me, or is Rainbow Dash's wing a little odd in the OP banner?

Yea it's in mid-animation, the colors from that screenshot are better than the ones from my videos.

Jintor

A simple threadwarming gift.

ek2hq9.jpg

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I haven't been in here for awhile, but I'm still full on Brony.

In fact, where the hell is the merchandise for this show?! I've been trying to find coloring books and toys for my little cousins for awhile now. =(

Nishastra

Banned
Kintaro said:
I haven't been in here for awhile, but I'm still full on Brony.

In fact, where the hell is the merchandise for this show?! I've been trying to find coloring books and toys for my little cousins for awhile now. =(
It does exist, the question is in which country. I need to go look and see if I can find the little plastic ones here in any form yet...

In other news, here's the final top 10 for the previous thread:

NsWVP.png

After the season ended, Ultimoo and Pandaman started posting like crazypeople :p

I've never looked into one of the pony threads before, but I'll be damned if that isn't a well done OP.

I'd like to see an episode just to see what all the fuss is about. Oh, I also had no idea Ultimoo liked ponies so much. Now I'm really interested lol.

Nishastra

Banned
Ramma2 said:
Nice OP guys! Will this one last us until the new season?
I suppose it depends on when the new season actually starts, but I doubt we'll get 20,000 more posts in that time either way :p

Alright, so . . . any bets on how far we'll get before S2?

I think another 20k is unlikely, but you never know.

Personally, I'm thinking around 10.5k assuming S2 starts around the same time it did last year.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone start spamming this thread so I don't have to click on a little number. I want my "Last Page" button, damnit!

ahoyhoy said:
Everyone start spamming this thread so I don't have to click on a little number. I want my "Last Page" button, damnit!
That doesn't start until page six I think. We've got a few hundred posts to go through before we get that far. Might not even make it there today. x_x

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Jenga said:

Trolls are people too.

~hugs~

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Jenga said:

:lol Wut? I don't see any rule in here where you can't go "DIE PONY SCUM" to them. So with that...

DIE PONY-SCUM!
<3

Good luck with the thread, I won't be checking in to see if Jenga's derailed it again.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
TheSeks said:
DIE PONY-SCUM!
<3
I am terribly sorry to inform you that, contrary to popular belief, and as far as I know, there are no actual ponies reading or posting in this thread.

SolarPowered said:
I've never looked into one of the pony threads before, but I'll be damned if that isn't a well done OP.

I'd like to see an episode just to see what all the fuss is about. Oh, I also had no idea Ultimoo liked ponies so much. Now I'm really interested lol.
DO IT!

Report in later, if you will. ;)

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Myke Greywolf said:
I am terribly sorry to inform you that, contrary to popular belief, and as far as I know, there are no actual ponies reading or posting in this thread.
There isn't?

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
CHEEZMO™ said:
There isn't?
Oh, Cheezmo. I'm so sorry to have lied to you, but the webcam image I showed on Tinychat was just this photo I randomly found on the web. I'm actually 100% human, despite what you may have thought or what my nickname might hint at.

There, there.

Huzzah for a new thread!

For those who haven't been following, here is a link to follow the ongoing battles of Pandapony vs 2th over the unrequited love of Miss Belle Eve: As Equestria Turns!

Vote me as another person who doesn't like the thread title. It's ok for the banner/header I suppose, but I feel like it shouldn't have been in the title. I thought there were many better options brought up the past week or two. Anyways, just my 2 cents.

Master Milk said:
At least we got it out of the way now. The S2 thread can have a better title now.

Good thinking there! We certainly need something better for the S2 thread. Alas, commence to party and enjoy the new thread everypony!

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
tiff said:
Did "We're gonna" not fit because I think that'd work better than "We will."
It fits. It's just that when I logged in this morning, and I saw that we had gone past 20,000 (I was thinking it would only happen tomorrow or Friday, given the rhythm of the last few days), and then a few moments later it got locked, and I didn't even get the chance to read the last posts... I just rushed into doing everything I had to do in a hurry, and I messed up a little.

I'm sorry, I guarantee that I will do better next time, if you can still trust me to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom