• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Give a character a million health, speed, range, the longest arm reach in the game besides Dhalsim, plus on everything and out of range for everything else, crazy damage output and the ability to combo from a devastating overhead AND lows.

Bonchan was right.

What character is this?

jett

D-Member
You're not getting custom colors.

QA dev builds on PS4/Steam. He can find stuff in the menus and codes, but not the actual content folders, which aren't uploaded directly for obvious reasons.

He's a nobody with no connections to anyone, just making shit up the majority of time, and when's not making shit up he's reaching baseless conclusions.

I've had enough of this guy. Wish I could automatically ignore every post that mentions the dude.

joe2187

Banned
Kira's also saying a color editor is coming.

Edit: Nerf FANG

GBqRYBU.png

kirblar

MCD250

The best plot twist will be if X-Kira turns out to be Harada, secretly betraying his friend Ono to feed SF fans confidential info.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
The salt monster takes the form of any character. Even FANG.

Speaking of, I just battle lounged a "super gold" smurfing ass Kolin who was the most godlike player I've ever fought. Perfect range, perfect confirms, tons of situational knowledge. Only won 2 rounds in two FT3s. Now I have to stop for the night and I'm just buried in salt.

Gilgamech

Oh man, I really love having a color edit option but I hate everyone. I'm so conflicted right now. Does everyone really have to look like an edgelord or a bag of skittles?

Village

Oh man, I really love having a color edit option but I hate everyone. I'm so conflicted right now. Does everyone really have to look like an edgelord or a bag of skittles?

You could just not care and enjoy the color editor

That's how I do it

People enjoying themselves and expressing creativity is more valuable than complaining about " edgelords" enjoy yourself.

Neoxon

I feel like the Color Editor may be what someone here already suggested in that you pull from the colors you already purchased. It'd go a long way in preventing another SFxT situation & not make those who bought the additional colors feel ripped off.

Village

I feel like the Color Editor may be what someone here already suggested in that you pull from the colors you already purchased. It'd go a long way in preventing another SFxT situation & not make those who bought the additional colors feel ripped off.

I just want to be able to add gradients to colors

Not gonna lie, the benefits of a colour editor (as long as it doesn't have garbage ass colours like Neon and Ventablack) far outweigh the downsides.

JusDoIt

An interesting patch note from today’s Street Fighter IV CE update (yes, the mobile game...don’t ask):

No more rage quitting! If your opponent drops during a match the AI will take over and you can finish your victory.

I’m not sure how feasible it would be to implement something like this in SFV, but would y’all want it? Say you earned the same Fight Money and League Points for winning against the bot for that match.

remz

An interesting patch note from today’s Street Fighter IV CE update (yes, the mobile game...don’t ask):

I’m not sure how feasible it would be to implement something like this in SFV, but would y’all want it? Say you earned the same Fight Money and League Points for winning against the bot for that match.

I'd prefer it over not getting LP

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Anyone using a brook ps3>ps4 converter? If so is it any good? Playing marvel on a pad is driving me insane and I'm not buying a ps4 stick for that game alone.

They finally fucking updated that shit? I've been waiting forever for Juri to finally come out. Looks like the long ride home on Friday won't seem so long after all.

HardRojo

Anyone using a brook ps3>ps4 converter? If so is it any good? Playing marvel on a pad is driving me insane and I'm not buying a ps4 stick for that game alone.

I've been using one and so far so good. I don't know how durable they are, I've had mine for about a month now (since Infinite's release) and it's been a godsend for SFV and Infinite. Not worrying about legacy stick support is totally worth the rather cheap price (compared to what a new stick would cost).

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I've been using one and so far so good. I don't know how durable they are, I've had mine for about a month now (since Infinite's release) and it's been a godsend for SFV and Infinite. Not worrying about legacy stick support is totally worth the rather cheap price (compared to what a new stick would cost).

Thanks for the reply. Let me tell you, I am NOT having a great time playing marvel with a pad again. The D pad on some of the ps4 controllers feels straight up like a cheese grater.

LakeEarth

worst thing about sfxt tbh
Autoblock gems allowed in rank. High ranked Dhalsim players that are invulnerable to high/low/crossup mixups if they have a sliver of bar, so the only thing they need to worry about is throws (and thus they're always ready to tech).

Finally chasing down a Dhalsim, seeing the Autoblock gem trigger 3/4 times (which only uses up one bar of meter) before they slip a backdash in and I'm back to square one. That was the end of SFxT for me.

Once again Kira claims something else is coming with no evidence or anyone else backing up his claim.

Except other Reddit users also found line of codes the X-Kira found. The only time he was wrong is who is the next character and when they will be revealed.

mbatku29mnsz.jpg

Gold is the new Bronze and Scrub Killer Bison taking the top spot in Rank.

Bob White

A lot of people think he isn't fun to fight win or loose

There are also a lot of folks who thinks he looks dumb, along with that dumb Mammaaaa shit.

Not fun to fight? Kinda like mika, laura, guile, balrog, necalli, and shit like a ryu dashing around like a maniac?

Put blanka in. The game is already full of annoying neutral shit. I'm numb to it now.

Season 1 mika is the only character I genuinely hated fighting in this game. And Fang, but Luce is the only being in existence still maining that contraption.

Top Bottom