• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side note, I've listened to Halsey's Now or Never more than any song so far this year. hmmm (and yes every time she says "around" it sounds like Needed Me and she sounds like Ellie, but IDC). Anyone ever delete some scrobbles because you are ashamed how many times you've listened to a song?

Not sure about a specific song, but PRISM is my shameful album. I know it's wrong but I always get my life to it...

mariah-carey-american-idol-worst.gif

technopath

Neo Member
Lust For Life album cover. I don't like it but it is nice to see the old Lana Del Rey logo back.

Send it back to the middle schooler who made it on GIMP. I will conduct some chicken rituals to make sure the deluxe/limited edition boxset somehow has a different cover.

Hello alternate LettersGAF. :p (big overlap)

I don't know much about music or listen to it actively much. Does Ezra Furman do pop music? People mostly say rock but also see a reference to "outsider pop". "Alternative"? They seem to do a variety.

I've been listening through their Perpetual Motion People album at like a song per day.
One song: Lousy Connection

Vazduh

This is lovely stuff, actually. Glad you posted it!

Although we usually post about mainstream pop music, these types of posts are more than welcome. In fact, if you asked any of the members what they listen to, you'd get much more than the usual "Gaga/Madonna/etc" replies.

Especially with, let's say, Floridian, Never Forever (who's been MIA for quite a while), Mau, You Know Nothing, Bayonetta (RIP)...

There's a whole lot of diversity here.

Hello alternate LettersGAF. :p (big overlap)

I don't know much about music or listen to it actively much. Does Ezra Furman do pop music? People mostly say rock but also see a reference to "outsider pop". "Alternative"? They seem to do a variety.

I've been listening through their Perpetual Motion People album at like a song per day.
One song: Lousy Connection

Hey! This is great!

On the subject of Real Music™️, anyone here into Folk/Americana? The new Laura Marling album 'Semper Femina' is quite lovely, plus I'm really into the new Fleet Foxes single. So perched for their new alberm, its been too long since their last

Vazduh

Funny thing is, I can see this doing better than Cool For The Jesus (chart-wise). If The Chainsmokers can hit #1, so can everyone else.

rhandino

Banned
Nintendo is about to deliver quality once again.

Praying for your faves rn

tenor.gif

Oh! And also happy Holy Week for all of you in this comm that celebrate it and get free days at work =3

I'm sorry, I was just in a mood I guess. Maybe I'll snap out of it. I think I had it on repeat for like 2 hrs.

If you're still looking for similar sounding songs, Britney's 'Mood Ring' is pretty good.

The fact that it was relegated to a japanese bonus track and Private Shit-Show was left on the alberm...

tumblr_maojs7DBEh1rzbvsto1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom