• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Man's Sky Omega Update Released

CuNi

Why is the linked video timestamped to 6 seconds in..
WHAT DO YOU NOT WANT US TO SEE, OP!?!?!?

Also, NMS keeps amazing me with just how long they support this game.
I think I never saw a game that isn't a GAAS be supported with major updates this long after release?

Last edited:

nkarafo

Are these updates multiplayer only? Isn't the game mainly single player? Are you gaining anything if you are not playing online?

The single player/multiplayer status of this game is confusing to me. I know it started as a single player only game and even got flak for it because the promised multiplayer didn't exist. But i want a single player experience like the original Subnautica. Does the game deliver on that?

No you didn't.

You tried version 1. This is version 12.
I did, though. That's how the game begins, and it goes on and on. I guess you have to endure a lot that to get to the good stuff. I lost patience. I want to try again someday because I spent my money on the game. Just dread that drudgery.

Soodanim

Gold Member
I was thinking about jumping back in, I never finished it and it's been a while since I've played it. Good time for it. Looks like I can remove a couple mods too, thanks to some QOL changes. Not all though, some things still take too long for a long form game that repeats them thousands of times

yurinka

Hello Games keeps on showing how greedy the rest of the industry is. Still free updates. And how many have they released? 30?
The game was insanely super successful in sales, and they were a tiny team, so with that money were able to pay many updates.

The industry normally have way bigger teams, which is more expensive. Who do things that are made manually instead of procedurally, which is more expensive. And since tthe people doesn't work for free and companies need revenue and profit, they charge for it.

Top Bottom