• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox News hit with new racial discrimination lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not

Banned
Toughen up. Trying to get attention. Snowflakes.

Unless, of course, it's white people who need all the sympathy, and then it's an outrage and everything they say is 200% valid.

Is this the castle?

Mordor.png

Nah, that's Trump Tower.

Fox News is over at Orthanc.

main-qimg-7469dd1d2a217ee2553efe9ead37f553-c

Beartruck

I wouldn't be surprised if we hear next week that CERN's hadron collider accidentally opened a small black hole in the basement of Fox's HQ and the whole thing is slowly imploding.

Are Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace okay? They are the only people on Fox that I'll watch from time to time. Other than that, the place seems like a cesspool.

Acorn

Are Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace okay? They are the only people on Fox that I'll watch from time to time. Other than that, the place seems like a cesspool.
Nothing has been said about them afaik. Think the biggest stick Wallace has to be hit with is stating it isn't the moderators job to fact check. Aka non existent.

Nothing has been said about them afaik. Think the biggest stick Wallace has to be hit with is stating it isn't the moderators job to fact check. Aka non existent.

Ideally it's not, but in today's political climate and especially with Donald Trump I find that to be pretty naive for somebody pushing 70. I never saw that as a big deal though.

cackhyena

Well, the latest I saw is he asked Palin to sit on his lap, supposedly. Shep is the only thing not tainted by this organization, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom