• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

ZangBa

I just got the game a few days ago even though I'm always ripping on NRS fighters. It is what it do.

I'm surprised the netcode isn't complete garbage, I'm actually kind of impressed.

Marvel

could never
Just tried the event and you're right, epics count for those challenges.

On another note how is Red Hood for those who bought him? Thinking about picking him up myself.
Simple yet effective, fun too.

I feel like he could be great for beginners also.

Xeteh

Going to second Marvel, RH is really fun. He's really easy to pick up and learn but he has some more complex combos you can work in to. I've really enjoyed him so far.

Allforce

Is Guild Money only used for buying Guild Mother Boxes? I have like 12K of this stuff and can't find anywhere else I am able to spend it.

Picked up the game today for Xbox One and it has crashed on me 10-12 times within twenty minutes. Single fight? Crash. Story Mode? Crash. Tutorial? Crash to the dashboard, over and over and over.

I have the latest patch and don't usually experience issues like this with my console so I'm incredibly unsure of why it's being this way. Shame as I've been looking forward to getting around to this for some time.

Picked up the game today for Xbox One and it has crashed on me 10-12 times within twenty minutes. Single fight? Crash. Story Mode? Crash. Tutorial? Crash to the dashboard, over and over and over.

I have the latest patch and don't usually experience issues like this with my console so I'm incredibly unsure of why it's being this way. Shame as I've been looking forward to getting around to this for some time.

That is certainly not the norm. Internal or external hard drive?

That is certainly not the norm. Internal or external hard drive?

External drive. I'm going to try reinstalling it and if that fails I'll copy it to the internal one, hoping that works! Looking at the WB Support Twitter I see a few others with this issue but nothing on the Reddit or etc.

If anything, try installing directly to internal first then copy to external.

Will do, thanks, guys!

fernoca

External drive. I'm going to try reinstalling it and if that fails I'll copy it to the internal one, hoping that works! Looking at the WB Support Twitter I see a few others with this issue but nothing on the Reddit or etc.
If anything, try installing directly to internal first then copy to external.

bubumiao

sinkfla87

I really need to play against cracked pebbles and Compbros some more because I'm seriously considering going to Evo. But Jesus Christ, maybe I'm just poor but everything about that trip seems expensive. I need all the training and ass beatings one can withstand for the next month because I don't wanna go broke just to lose haha. My fiance is being supportive and encouraging me to go which means a lot to me but I'm both excited and nervous at this idea. I know Comp said he was considering going but what about you, Cracked? You really should compete if you're that high on the ranked boards!!!

Do Better

Late night/early morning practice sessions are killing me, but every time I start to feel comfortable with the game I find a better but more difficult combo extension.

Ravek

Banned
My six year old button masher daughter​ is better at using Wonder Woman than I am.

I'm fine with it. DEFINITELY​ doesn't irritate me at all. Not in the slightest...not one bit...

Son Of D

Well I bought Red Hood. I'm enjoying him a lot. Trying to figure out how to do his attack from the trailer where he throws the gun at the opponent.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Had a really infuriating match last night. My Black Adam (I know, I know) vs. Cheetah. I have very little match up knowledge. This guy just kept doing this move where Cheetah almost lies on the ground and swipes your feet. She was low profiling EVERYTHING! I'd get close, have my F1, 2 low profiled (and my orbs) and she would obliterate me. I couldn't land a B2 or 1,1, B2.

ZangBa

I bought the game mostly because I liked how Scarecrow looked/played before CEO happened, now I'm considered a bandwagoner online. Feels bad.

Marvel

could never
I bought the game mostly because I liked how Scarecrow looked/played before CEO happened, now I'm considered a bandwagoner online. Feels bad.
Don't feel bad, enjoy yourself.

Fuck what people think, even if you did jump on bc of CEO (You didn't) just play who you like.

bubumiao

Thinking about getting this game. Want to play mainly as Harley & Joker but people claim Joker is bad is that true?

People also seem to think Swamp Thing sucks over on TYM. It depends what your goals are I suppose. I'd say if you just want to have fun then it doesn't matter which character you use. If you're planning to go to tournaments I'd suggest a different character (I'm referring to Swamp Thing here, not Joker - haven't played with him enough to know).. Sonic Fox used Joker at CEO and beat Forever King so it's all relative. Just use whoever feels good and clicks for you. Even if you're using a character considered low tier, if you're kicking ass then you'll feel even better when you win. The game is young. Besides it doesn't matter what people think about a certain character.

Any good bnb with Poison Ivy, I tried her yesterday but I couldn't come up with extending combos with her. I'm not sure how to utilize her Datura Hammer move in a combo or when will be the right time to use it? I also I couldn't figure out what combos into her kiss of death.

Marvel

could never
That's good shit. You would obliterate me. Video makes me want to learn her.
Ty, her stuff looks a bit crazy but it's actually not too difficult at all to pull off.

I find the most tricky part is linking her command grab and remembering to microwalk mid bounce. Give her a whirl and see what you think.

I really need to play against cracked pebbles and Compbros some more because I'm seriously considering going to Evo. But Jesus Christ, maybe I'm just poor but everything about that trip seems expensive. I need all the training and ass beatings one can withstand for the next month because I don't wanna go broke just to lose haha. My fiance is being supportive and encouraging me to go which means a lot to me but I'm both excited and nervous at this idea. I know Comp said he was considering going but what about you, Cracked? You really should compete if you're that high on the ranked boards!!!

It sounds like alot of fun and i've got a friend who's flying out for it this year to compete in SFV. But i've actually never gone to a tournament before. Only played in a few small (like under 30 entrants) online ones. Either way, you should really go and have a good time. The results won't matter just show up and do your best, maybe play some casual matches. It'll be a good experience i'm sure. All my fgc friends insist that playing offline is the best way to improve, and you'll just keep getting better from there. Also, where do you live? Maybe start attending locals for some practice beforehand. I'm in socal so i've been wanting to go to WNF for a while, its just kinda inconvenient since its an almost 2 hour drive.

Any good bnb with Poison Ivy, I tried her yesterday but I couldn't come up with extending combos with her. I'm not sure how to utilize her Datura Hammer move in a combo or when will be the right time to use it? I also I couldn't figure out what combos into her kiss of death.

The one most ivy players go for midscreen is B2D2 DB2MB f3(the f3 has kinda weird timing just practice it) j2 f213 then at that point you can go for trait or whatever. Use kiss of death MB in juggles to lead to a reset, like in that combo after f21 you can MB kiss of death to extend the combo, or go for a reset since you have tons of frame advantage. Datura hammer in combos can be used for a meterless juggles. She has a mash string kinda like kung laos I don't really remember the input off the top of my head, its like 1212123, but the last hit can be made an overhead right, so you cancelbefore it into datura hammer and on hit up datura can juggle then you follow up with B2D2 into whatever, if you didn't confirm and the string was blocked then go for the low datura followup, its kinda a gimmicky mixup i've seen Dragon use. You can cancel alot of strings ending in overhead into datura then go for the low.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post

Scarecrow was the first character I became 'decent' at using, after a few defeats I started relying on Superman more to keep my w/l ratio even-ish lol :-/.

patchday

Cheetah has the sickest looking combos imho

https://youtu.be/_ETQzBkBsYQ

Made a music video with her, she's that fun lol. Day one ranked games, lot to improve upon but I am understanding her mixup potential. Any tips welcome

good video! only advice I have if you make more let the Clash play out maybe with the actors talking in the background. But then again it makes sense to skip it since it's just ingame cinematic. Man how many hits in those combos? My longest combo string with Bats is like 10 hits so far. Need to branch out more

haha! I always thought scarecrow has some of the most diverse loot pieces. But never spent any time playing with him.

Allforce

We're only sitting at around 25 members in the new GAF guild listed in the OP. Don't be shy about joining up as we've got several officers now that can accept your request really quickly.

The one most ivy players go for midscreen is B2D2 DB2MB f3(the f3 has kinda weird timing just practice it) j2 f213 then at that point you can go for trait or whatever. Use kiss of death MB in juggles to lead to a reset, like in that combo after f21 you can MB kiss of death to extend the combo, or go for a reset since you have tons of frame advantage. Datura hammer in combos can be used for a meterless juggles. She has a mash string kinda like kung laos I don't really remember the input off the top of my head, its like 1212123, but the last hit can be made an overhead right, so you cancelbefore it into datura hammer and on hit up datura can juggle then you follow up with B2D2 into whatever, if you didn't confirm and the string was blocked then go for the low datura followup, its kinda a gimmicky mixup i've seen Dragon use. You can cancel alot of strings ending in overhead into datura then go for the low.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post

Cool. Thanks.

Xeteh

I submitted a ticket to WB Support to see if they can fix my negative credits thing. Its really been killing my motivation to do anything when basically every multiverse event has one fight that requires 1000 buy in.

patchday

morning started off bad and lost first 2 ranked matches to a Scarecrow and a Swamp Thing of all things. But then won the next 3

gotta start getting rdy for work now I got my morning IJ2 fix

Love it when a GAF discovery comes back on an unknowing repost.

yeah I I thought that was kinda funny but worth posting again

Ryce

Didn't Ed Boon say the nine DLC characters would be out by the end of 2017? They'd have to release at a quicker pace than once a month or else the last character would be out in February.

Marvel

could never
3keab5dn

4cbp650v

(Ranked match, no gear lol)

Top Bottom