• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon's Souls |OT| Soulsuckingly brilliant RPG full of Demon's Crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunbun777

Facism said:
so i'm going to give this a replay. Is there any guides out there for like a perfect run that allows both tendency extremes to be reached?

Something to remember is that when you get a world all the way to black tendency and the black phantom shows up... once you defeat the black phantom you have to find and kill the primeval demon before returning to the nexus. By doing that, all that is typically left is kill one more boss and you have pure white, if it isn't white already as a result.

Tarin02543

Darkgran said:
Holy cow...

Why have I waited so long to play this game? I just started it last night (I have had it in shrink wrap for about a month) and the game is fantastic. I was just going to play for a bit and 3 hours later....I couldn't put it down.

I plan to play this game until Battlefield 3 on ps3 comes out, then work my way through Yakuza 4 and 5 PAL. Should hold me long enough until PS4.

edit: wtf, I forgot about dark project aka DS2. ok I'll play that until PS4 Slim comes out.

satriales

The Shadow said:
Christ....So I've upgraded my shield and weapons but still can't beat this guy. One stomp still takes like 1/2 my health. I have to load up on that half moon shit again which is expensive. This is becoming more of a pain. The rest of the game is relatively easy otherwise. I don't get it. I feel like I need some special weapon or something.
You could just try playing a different level and comeback later.

Articate

Banned
canova said:
i love the armor from the 3-2 guy, the gloom armor + thief mask = badass

this is my guy

c507f3c3.jpg

Why aren't you using the Steel Shield? That thing's so heavy and barely gives any bonus and will just impare you :( Steel Shield even has higher guard break reduction

Articate

Banned
oracrest said:
I beat the Spider again. Only took twice. I forgot his strategy the first time, but it came back pretty quick. Now that I have played through once, I am pretty open to looking at cheats and secrets to see what I missed. I already missed
Saving Biorr from his prison. Im torn between saving him, and killing him for his armor set. Any significant benefits to letting him live? I could always just save him in playthrough 3 :D

You can get his armor set
by getting PW or PBWT in 1-1 and going saying 'hi' to the Executioner. All the way down that tower inside is the brushwood set.

Canova

Banned
Articate said:
Why aren't you using the Steel Shield? That thing's so heavy and barely gives any bonus and will just impare you :( Steel Shield even has higher guard break reduction

steel shield is ugly. I dress up to kill :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom