• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Well they moved to Punk chants now.

Brooklyn seems to be a very smark crowd more than Chicago. I still think the best crowds today are in Seattle and Detroit.

Dunno why expected better from a smark crowd but yeah I guess they'd be the ones to know about this...

Man people are fucked up.

Menome

I was thinking of staying up for the first hour whilst the U.S. is in DST mode and starting earlier...but I think I'll just wait until tomorrow. It sounds like it's going to be a hijacked show.

Speak to you all on Wednesday/Thursday once I'm clear of spoilers.

Why was WWE so stubborn that they would go through the trouble of cutting the crowd noise, and go straight to the outside dome, and firework shots? during a championship win?

WM 32 might have been the most embarrassing ending I have ever seen. Its an amazing insult to the fans intelligence. Wow. Does anyone have a link to that particular moment? I would love to read everyone's reaction to that ending of the noise cut, and camera going outside.

Decided to put my brock lesnar side plates on my replica universal championship to see how it would look and i gotta say not a fan the red backing on the plates does not go well with the title.

17425861_10155195734843216_8587781978660702053_n.jpg

Decided to put my brock lesnar sid eplate son my replica universal championship to see how it would look and i gotta say not a fan the red backing on the plates does not go well with the title.

17425861_10155195734843216_8587781978660702053_n.jpg
Do you just have the Lesnar side plates?

I'd like to get a replica belt some day, but I'm not sure I'd be able to get some side plates along with that since WWE charge a hefty enough price for them.

Do you just have the Lesnar side plates?

I'd like to get a replica belt some day, but I'm not sure I'd be able to get some side plates along with that since WWE charge a hefty enough price for them.

i got a couple i got AJ styles, Finn Balor, and lesnar but im picking up more the AJ ones are on my WWE world heavyweight championship, and normally finn are ont he universal, and the lesnar ones are on the WWE Championship.

i got a couple i got AJ styles, Finn Balor, and lesnar but im picking up more the AJ ones are on my WWE world heavyweight championship, and normally finn are ont he universal, and the lesnar ones are on the WWE Championship.

I want a belt but those things are like the cost of a PS4 lol and I don't even have a PS4 yet

Jamie OD

Can you imagine being a grown person chanting about a leaked sex tape?

Yes. New Yorkers can be savage with their words in a sport atmosphere.

Edit: Sorry, I thought you meant "imagine someone" instead of "imagine yourself". No I wouldn't chant about that.

yea i went back and forth on it for years and they i used my tax return last year to buy my first belt and now i own 3 lol.

Jesus... well if you can afford it heh...

I've spent hundreds of dollars collecting rare Care Bear plushes from the 80s... including one that was 200$

Caderfix

Fucking pathetic. Makes me ashamed to be a fan. Just fucking pathetic.

It's not exclusive to wrestling. People are dicks everywhere. I remember seeing a picture of a guy who made a huge flag of Kim Kardashian doing you know what just so he could wave it during Kanye's show.

Some times people do things that just make me ask "why?" in disbelief.

Edit: Typing on a smartphone is awful.

Top Bottom