• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon leaked? [Achievements leaked too, has REAL dragons?!]

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Holy shit if this is real dragons and not just komodos. That would be a nice way to do the fun/supernatural expansion instead of zombies.

Hystzen

that DERP trophy lol

also the tooled up one has a picture...of a massive shuriken....i suspect drugs has something to do with this crazy awesomeness

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
that DERP trophy lol

also the tooled up one has a picture...of a massive shuriken....i suspect drugs has something to do with this crazy awesomeness

Originally was a fun game of a drug trip of Vaas on a smaller scale... And then everyone loved FC3, so it got to be a lot more

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
From the XBLA thread. The boxart has been updated.

boxartlg.jpg

banner.png

bah no screens yet

Not sure what to make of the box art. I like the idea of killing dragons, especially with a box but the box-art is all kinds of awkward.

Looks like a cover for a cheesy movie from the 80's.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Speaking of that, I find it odd Far Cry 3 doesn't have more SP DLC. Seems like the kind of game that would have it.

Barakov

Gold Member
I had mixed feelings about Far Cry 3 but the design of the logo has me considering picking this up day 1 for whatever it ends up being.

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
Are you attached to the projects or are these clues just some ideas of yours?

No no it's "insider" info. When this project pertaining to Far Cry (not sure it's related to this Blood Dragon thingy) will be revealer, my hints will be clearer :p

Top Bottom