• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S4 |OT| A Dark Knight - Thursdays 8/7c

Oddduck

I thought this was a solid start to the season.

I'm cool with Bruce learning how to be a vigilante at 16-17. Robin and Batgirl were teens. In Batman Beyond, Terry McGinnis became Batman at 16-years-old.

I thought this was a solid start to the season.

I'm cool with Bruce learning how to be a vigilante at 16-17. Robin and Batgirl were teens. In Batman Beyond, Terry McGinnis became Batman at 16-years-old.

Yeah I definitely think it's fine.

And it worked great with Terry in Beyond, even getting brought up some times.
Especially if they keep doing a good job with him and Alfred as he develops it.

Hex

Banned
Tabitha is my QUEEEEEEEEENNNNNN

WHEW

You know that's right

8R7GYJg.gif

Luigi87

Really fun start to the season.
For such a horrible person, Zsasz never fails to entertain.
I actually enjoyed the Bruce and Selina scenes.

I've really missed this show!

Also Tabitha... <3

I wonder, is Bruce going to go abroad at some point to learn the skills required to be Batman, or is the show just gonna say, well this kid with some boxing training from his butler somehow now knows how to move and think like a ninja, and become a master detective through buddying up with Gordon now and then.

I love this show, but I do hope they don't develop Bruce into full blown Batman so unrealistically fast.

I wonder, is Bruce going to go abroad at some point to learn the skills required to be Batman, or is the show just gonna say, well this kid with some boxing training from his butler somehow now knows how to move and think like a ninja, and become a master detective through buddying up with Gordon now and then.

I love this show, but I do hope they don't develop Bruce into full blown Batman so unrealistically fast.

I had the idea(before Ra's and Sensei's introduction) that they should have a world famous female martial artist(slightly older than Bruce ) named Sandra in Gotham training for a big competition...
Alfred gets cheeky and hires her to work with Bruce, thinking it not only helps his training but his normal social life as well.

She trains with him well and even flirts and such, slowly trying to ease him into joining her in the League of Shadows

The martial artist is actually Lady Shiva.
Bruce would actually join her training with Sensei for a bit before Ra's finally comes in to wrap that up and the League's actions being revealed.

Fun as hell episode. The crime licenses were absurd but they managed to fit it in and it's one of the more seamless ideas they've had in this show

Bruce and Selina have really come into their own now. Bruce kid looks appropriately broody in the suits and shit, hes still a kid though but as they push forward this idea of baby Batman they're gonna have to think of a time jump with a different cast member or have him start hitting the gym next season or so.

And man it's nuts how similar this Selina girl looks to Pfeiffer at times. Could be her daughter/granddaughter if we didn't know any better.

And Tabitha...good Lord

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really hoping the series finale of this show is Bruce at 18 leaving Gotham for 6 years. My fear is that he's so "brooding" in public as Bruce that when he becomes Batman he won't be the playboy doofy Bruce as the disguise. Him stepping away for 6 years then coming back acting as aloof would help avoid the suspicion.

____

great episode, off to a good start so far

also Selina was totally checking out Tabithas tits when she showed up at the party wasn't she :lol

not that I blame her

So. Damn. Fine.

This guy who got Johnathan Crane out of the bin... is he Steve Buscemi's brother? &#128514;

&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;
I swear I had to rewind to make sure it wasn’t Steve Buschemi

David Mazouz's portrayal of young Bruce is inching closer and closer to that stoic B:TAS style Bruce Wayne, and it's weirding me out because he's so young.

Hard to put into words why I enjoy this show as much as I do, but I just do. Fully on board for Batman Babiez Begins. Let's do this.

Pachimari

Finally got around to watch the pilot and it was great as usual. I really liked Bruce but Zsasz totally took the cake! Selina is growing too. Damn have I missed this city and it's lunatic people.

I can totally see David as this young Batman. He just needs a cooler suit. He don't even have to necessarily grow physically for me to be pleased.

Just_one

please tell me this wont be the last season...

this show should go on for at least 2/3 seasons.

it should end with batman being "born" ...

Top Bottom