• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

fr0st

Banned
xqszic6dl1vy.png

Can someone make this into an avatar

Dantrist

Would anyone be willing to make me an avatar of the inkling in the top middle here?
KdrRRtx.png

Can someone make me chris reeves head from this image in avatar form?

https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...fa2/t/59082861197aea1972834755/1493706854015/

Thanks.
e5rnQ40.png
0hnTlGw.png
IvM52zE.png

Could I get Al Gore cut out from his chair and into a transparent background, please?

I thought it was turning out okay when I tried doing it myself, but the hair and outlines kept tripping me up.

jGuSec7.png
87qpm5J.png
8rdRNhZ.png

Is it possible to get a transparent avatar version of this? Thanks in advance.
K6RcJGu.png

TheFlow

Banned
eyeshield-21-full-393904.jpg

So I would like to have this one transparent, if not possible then just resized for avy. I know it is a lot to ask so no rush. please and thank you

Ridisc

Banned
t3X83EW.png

So when you said transparent I was unsure how transparent you wanted it so I took out the background and the very darkest blue, which I assumed was the background, let me know if it works or not.

TheFlow

Banned
t3X83EW.png

So when you said transparent I was unsure how transparent you wanted it so I took out the background and the very darkest blue, which I assumed was the background, let me know if it works or not.
Amazing work! Exactly how I wanted it and more. At work atm but I am changing to it when I get back. Ty

My phone isn't working too well right now with modifying and I'm not gonna be at home with the computer for a while.

Could someone please shrink this to the appropriate size while still making it look good and not stretched out or anything please???
MUHQAAPKZYWZ1494459744415.jpg

Coreda

Sorry had to convert it will this work

Only issue was the dimensions were 195×123px (hard to tell without looking at the canvas size), which will display with a white background when added to GAF. Here's a cropped version within the 100×120px max limit:

tizoc-kof26zwl.png

Also, strangely, after looking for an earlier post in the previous OT I noticed the 'page 400' milestone previously on page 400 is now on page 399 and eleven posts have apparently been deleted from elsewhere in the thread. This must have occurred relatively recently and while the thread was locked. Same thing happened to the page 300 post which slipped to 299 a while after. Possibly some complete user ban that includes a purge of posts? Only thing I can think of as there wasn't anything breaking the ToS in the thread that I observed.

After poking around in my local copy of the thread also noticed Abe Bly changed their name to Five, aka liliththepale. Always wondered about the similarities of the vector avatar style. Some memorable avys! RIP.

Tizoc

Thanks guys.
Now that I look at it, the position of Ralf's right hand is unfortunate :p Pretty sure SNK never intended that xp

Top Bottom