• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just upload a fake image to instagram and i feel horrible for it

opricnik

Banned
I was basically in some photogroup in Facebook that people upload pics from their digital cameras/analog and i saw a really great pic. Somehow thought that would be nice to share in my feed and did it. I literally steal the photo without giving to guy credit.So people will think i took the pic.

i feel horrible for it what should i do

Edit the post and say "this isn't my picture, btw - just sharing because I thought it looked awesome! Original here: [link]"

Easy

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
tumblr_lwtzxxnL9p1qaq516o1_r1_500.gif

Sch1sm

Delete them or add a caption giving the person credit if you're unwilling to delete it for whatever reason? It's not that hard.

Dommo

Biggest mystery here is that OP says Instagram in the title but Facebook in the body. Which one is it!?

Fancolors

Don't repost images from other artists. Seeing someone else getting credit for something you worked on is terrible.

And if you do, at very least credit their picture. Look if they have an Instagram account and direct it to their page. Maybe they will get some followers.

This does not matter, even slightly, in the grand scope of your life. And no one will care about or remember the photo beyond the 2 second they initially look at it - if that.

Top Bottom