• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Daily Meal made a map of supposedly the most hated thing to eat in every state

yuoke

Banned
What do you think of yours? Being from Illinois, I can say I never have liked string cheese, it tastes like rubber.

https://www.thedailymeal.com/travel/food-people-hate-most-each-state/slide-2

SF0lwex.jpg

Regiruler

I don't understand what possible methodology they could use. Do they just eliminate anything that's spoiled/legitimately inedible?

Ferrio

Banned
Like every single one of these "states most/least" maps is they're all bullshit.

"Data supplied by Hater, the dating app that matches people based on hate"

Sounds like a solid data source to me. There's probably a single guy in Alaska registered on that site and he's doing his daily VOSS rant. But hey thanks for the advertisement op.

Omadahl

Banned
For once I agree with Texas. Nebraska hates chili peppers and for that I apologise. Nothing like cooked peppers on burgers and brats.

Edit: lol at gas station wine. Also, get your head out of your ass Michigan. Cold pizza is the #1 breakfast food.

Regiruler

I think we can confirm that at least 1 of the states are correct because that's Texas as hell.

I live an hour outside dc and I dislike turkey bacon after having it as a substitute for so long in my life.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Is this another one of those maps where the makers can pretty much make it say anything they want depending on how they interpret the data?

Locke562

What's wrong with all those states that hate real food compared to things like canned food, spray cheese, and gas station wine.

Tagyhag

I didn't even know there was such an app. It's just a weird thing lol. Also, how can someone hate pesto?!

I'm guessing the California hate for Chick Fil A is ideological.

Makes total sense, a lot of people here will not support companies like that. Plus, we have more than enough of other options.

Top Bottom