• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Daily Meal made a map of supposedly the most hated thing to eat in every state

Why y'all hatin' on licorice? Salt licorice is the best!
07310350109029_A1C1.jpg

Van Bur3n

I don't know what matcha tea is, but I'll probably take it over the obsession people have with that sweet tea garbage.

Texas has good taste, but honestly, that should just be the standard for cooking meat regardless.

What the fuck is this "ideological" thing with California and Chik-Fil-A I'm seeing? I was always suspicious that Californians were wack jobs, but this may just confirm it.

Hydrus

What the fuck is this "ideological" thing with California and Chik-Fil-A I'm seeing? I was always suspicious that Californians were wack jobs, but this may just confirm it.

The CEO of the company is hardcore christian and is against gay marriage. So everyone wants you to hate the whole company and it's food because of the CEO's views, even though 99% of people have no clue who he is. The food is great and the employees are some of the best I've dealt with in fastfood. I can care less what some rich owner believes in. Every fucking rich owner for every company has shit on them.

Korey

The CEO of the company is hardcore christian and is against gay marriage. So everyone wants you to hate the whole company and it's food because of the CEO's views, even though 99% of people have no clue who he is. The food is great and the employees are some of the best I've dealt with in fastfood. I can care less what some rich owner believes in. Every fucking rich owner for every company has shit on them.
It's not just "the owner's beliefs."

Chick-fil-A donated millions of dollars to ban gay marriage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-sex_marriage_controversy

If a fast food company paid millions of dollars so that your brother, sister, or best friend could not have the same rights as others, would you still eat there?

I wouldn't. I'm a Californian. I haven't eaten there since and I'm glad my fellow Californians have my back.

Chick-fil-A? Could have fooled me. Every time I stop by, at multiple locations, the drive-thru line is wrapped about the parking lot.

I'm proud of Texas, and I'm not even from there.

From Vegas, can confirm La Croix pisses me off. MOTHERFUCKERS JUST DRINK SPARKLING WATER OR SODA

also, fuckin LOL the entire midwest should never go to California

Top Bottom