• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Daily Meal made a map of supposedly the most hated thing to eat in every state

gaiages

Banned
Honestly the real story here is that there's a dating app named hater that matches people on what they hate

It's like the most perfect app ever

Funny how Texas is smart enough not to like well done steak, but stupid enough to vote Trump (well done steak with ketchup connoisseur) by double digits.

i'm in SC and I've never heard of whatever the fuck 'matcha tea' is

we do like really sweet tea so maybe somebody tricked us and we thought it was sweet tea?

this is the second one of these maps where Tennessee mentions foraged food and as someone who has lived here nearly all my life, I don't know what the hell that is supposed to mean

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
What do you think of yours? Being from Illinois, I can say I never have liked string cheese, it tastes like rubber.

https://www.thedailymeal.com/travel/food-people-hate-most-each-state/slide-2

SF0lwex.jpg

I'm also from Illinois, there's no way I'd bite into string cheese.

riotous

Banned
Like every single one of these "states most/least" maps is they're all bullshit.

"Data supplied by Hater, the dating app that matches people based on hate"

Sounds like a solid data source to me. There's probably a single guy in Alaska registered on that site and he's doing his daily VOSS rant. But hey thanks for the advertisement op.

Yup. Pretty much all of these:

1) Have very little data

2) Even considering that, are advertised wrong, and aren't "the most *insert thing*" but "the most anomolous data compared to other states." Like no way the most hated thing in Washington is K-cups, it's just that K-cups are more hated in Washington than anywhere else... but that doesn't create a map of 50 totally different things based on your shitty data so since 3 people in WA mentioned them and only 2 people form other states.. WASHINGTON HATES K-CUPS!

Every one of these is click bait.

AND I RAGE IN EVERY THREAD!

This is a dumb article, particularly because it implies that anyone can hate a charcuterie board.

If such people exist, they are soulless and not worth mentioning.

Coming into thread: "Oh this'll be fun! I wonder what Indiana hates."

Now: "What. I've never even seen that word. I'm not even sure that's a real thing."

Enlighten my heathen ways, friend.

Kelsdesu

That California shit is a lie. Yall need to stop being "Mr. Me too" and admit you eat there.

Chick Fil A stays poppin despite their shitty opinions.

Yazzees

california stay winning

fuck chik-fil-a and fuck the permanent neighborhood traffic that happens every time a new one opens and fuck the basic-ass office drones who eat there 5 days a week

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Some of these seem so weirdly specific. Why does North Dakota hate Tapas. Do they even have Tapas there lol?

Rookhelm

Corner piece of brownie?

fuck you, MD, that's the best piece

Some of these seem so weirdly specific. Why does North Dakota hate Tapas. Do they even have Tapas there lol?

I'm guessing with things like this, it's that there's a stigma around a certain food. Tapas might be a hipster thing there, or something...like how people complain about Avocado Toast

Top Bottom