• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

Congrats on the Ichigo! From what I see his casting speed on his strong attacks are ridiculous.

I did 2 multis. 1st gave me dupe golds and the 2nd gave me Ginjo. Definitely bailing out. It's nice to have a decent mind unit for PvE. Orihime and Nel aren't very fun.

Thanks!

I didn't like Ginjo's soul trait at first but I've seen that a lot of people use it to do massive damage. I'd pull to get him but I want to save for Kaien now D:

chrono01

I'm glad to report that I actually got the character I wanted!

2200 orbs

Ichigo
Uryu
Tag Team Shunsui
Tag Team Soi Fon
3 Ukitake

The nightmare is over

Congrats on the Ichigo! From what I see his casting speed on his strong attacks are ridiculous.

I did 2 multis. 1st gave me dupe golds and the 2nd gave me Ginjo. Definitely bailing out. It's nice to have a decent mind unit for PvE. Orihime and Nel aren't very fun.
Congrats, you two!

I honestly haven't decided if I'm going to pull or wait for Grimmjow/Nnoitora next month. They're not exactly my favorite characters (at least Nnoitora, Grimmjow is cool), but damn they're powerful. I do like the FB Ichigo, but I know chasing a specific character never ends well...

Kakaroach

Congrats on the pulls! I'm not pulling for a while, just not that interests me. Hopefully next month Klab releases some new characters.

chrono01

Saw the fillers for the pool next month, decided to pull on the current gatcha.

4k orbs spent, not a single FB Ichigo. I'm destroyed. This is why I never save for gatcha, it NEVER works out for me. I didn't manage FH Ichigo on his banner (got him afterwards through a ticket), I didn't get Dangai Ichigo either (got him on an attribute summon), and now no FB Ichigo.

As for what I did get? Dupes, plenty of dupes. Also, go to hell, Kenpachi (Power).

- Kenpachi (Dupe, my third)
- TT Saijin (New)
- TT Mayuri (New)
- Bankai Soi Fon (Dupe)
- Kenpachi (Dupe, my fourth)
- Jushiro (New)
- Jushiro (Now a dupe)
- TT Shunsui (New)
- FB Uryu (FINALLY, a banner character, only took me 4k orbs to get there)

Lots of new characters, but I kind of wanted more out of 4k orbs. Happy to get Uryu, at least, since I'm doubtful I'll get Nnoitora next month.

Edit:

No Kenpachi (Speed) nor FB Ichigo. I guess I might as well stop doing PVP.

Geez at least Uryu is one of the best reds. Pvp is going to be rough for sure, I still have trouble beating team BroKen. I'm sure they may include Ichigo in step ups but man that is a long way from now. Well not that long but with the way the power creep is progressing...

Milr

Congrats on the pulls guys!

As for PvP, Uryu can wipe FB Ichigo in a single NAD string. FB Ichigo may be shiny, but SAD based PvP is still pretty inconsistent. Maybe the new accessories later this month will help, although Golden Chappy looks OP for anyone that can manage to pull it...

New banner coming to JP. Full Hollow, Final Getsugatensho, and Lost Agent Ichigos.

5% rate up, thats crazy.

bn_gacha_limited_6731.png

This has to be some top tier bait

Oh wow what a great gacha! I don't think it's a trap gacha at all, it's just meant to celebrate Golden Week.

I hope...

The GInjo, Aizen, and SE Ulquiorra gacha looks good too but I already have Ulquiorra.

So there are fillers in the Cross Swords Vol 1/2 but at least they're better than Tag Team characters >.>

Level 200 was announced, the grind continues
H81lk7o.png

Kakaroach

Not sure how to feel about level 200 characters. The grind is probably way too much but at least it gives veteran players something to do? I don't imagine I'll be doing it anytime soon though, I still have a ton of six stars to get to 150.

I'm hoping it brings alot of the lesser used characters up to speed. I want to nod in approvement if I see a lvl 200 Chad or Ashido.

Seeing the boosted co op lobbies asking for Riruka/Retsu only was pretty saddening

I really hope I can still use my hogyoku for "releasing" characters since I have more than 50 now :(

The mention of special items being required worries me.

And yeah hope this brings up older characters up to speed, I ended up switching from Stark to WD Toshiro for the extreme co op because of that and he had higher dps.

Next Frenzy characters and mid month were revealed

Frenzy Renji NAD/CDR

HM Tosen Dodge 11%
Zommari (Espada #7) NAD 20%
Aaroniero (Espada #9) Poison Reduction 65%

I'm glad they finally finished the Espada and gave us a new Tosen but we're back to no enhanced soul traits and that's disappointing to me.

Uthred

Was playing super casually after not getting a single banner character in the last 3 x2 gachas. Decided to get back into it and climb back up in PvP, didnt realise that new green Ichigo was such a beast, absolutely destroying me nearly every time. Even the previous "best" PvP units didnt feel this rough. Guess I need to hold out hope of getting him when that Ichigo banner rolls around.

Yeah if he manages to get off all his strongs and the opposing team isn't using any DR links then RIP.

Different in higher leagues where everyone has DR links.

These new accessories are great, I managed to get a Yuki for Speed/Tech and a 2 Puppies for Speed. Still in the process of rerolling my Heart Enraku.

Kakaroach

Man I'm so tempted by the current banner because this Kaien looks so much better than New Years. I did spend like 1k orbs on the first Love/Rose banner though and got them both, so I can't justify pulling.

HUECO MUNDO TOUSEN THOUGH. Finally one of my most favorite characters gets the version he deserves. Can't wait for that in a month!

Same here, I really want Kaien but I already got Love out of this banner. He was the one I wanted least :(

I actually pulled HM Tosen on JP in 350 orbs. and of course his quote includes JUSTICE.

Milr

I'm not sure I like the concept of level 200's, grind and power creep just for the sake of grind and power creep. This doesn't seem to add anything to the game except for stats, which we already got a small (or large, depending on luck) buff with the new accessories. All this does is make scaling content difficulty even harder and increasing the top league PvP grind.

Speaking of new accessories, decided to do a few pulls, ended up spending 2.3k orbs with my only new accessory being a couple of 4* robes lol. Lesson learned, I'll be sitting out the next few gachas

Yeah I don't like it much either. Just stats, no new skills, and we don't even get orbs for the exp grind.

That sucks. the rates for the golden chappy (assuming that's what you were going for) are so low. The robes are pretty good, I'm gonna start using those instead of headbands since the damage reduced is negligible.

I ended up pulling Mashiro out of the Frenzy Renji BS ticket, I was so excited because I only have the "free" DR links.

Milr

Yeah, golden chappy was the prize, the others can be farmed I think.

Congrats on the Mashiro, epic ticket pull!

chrono01

I think my time with this one might be over. I've been playing since release, so well over a year (maybe more, can't remember exactly when it launched), but lately the game has gotten really stale for me.

The worst part for me personally, was saving over 4k orbs for Speed Kenpachi and not getting him, who I needed to level the playing field in PVP. Then I saved up close to 5k orbs for FB Ichigo, and didn't get him either. The only characters I've been receiving are all past characters and/or dupes of ones I have (well, I did get FB Uryu, but he's whatever for me), so my interest to fully level them isn't exactly high. PVP is a shit-show, with all of the Speed Kenpachi/FB Ichigo, and while I can do the force-close trick to retain my kill-steak, it's just doesn't feel worth it.

Every now-and-then we'll get a Frenzy character, that usually only makes the over-powered PVP characters even more powerful, and is such a grind to fully level up (even with crystal links). Now Klab are going back to re-release past characters in NEW FORMS and even adding on a higher level cap for those willing to grind it out (which, again, will translate into PVP making things even more challenging if you don't keep up). The worst part? No orbs for hitting Level 200. Considering the work it'll take to get there, that seems a bit confusing. Maybe they'll change it later, or maybe not. It just kind of feels like they're trying to drain more water from the well.

These past couple of weeks (since the FB gatcha, actually) I've mostly just been logging in for dailies and running any event we get for completion and that's about it. I just don't feel the drive/passion fort his game anymore, not like I did in the beginning. Granted I've been playing A LONG TIME, so maybe a break is what I need? I'll probably continue logging in for the freebies and see how I feel later on down the road.

Oh, as for my 5* ticket? A Hallibel dupe, of course. That's my...third of her? Might be fourth, I can't recall.

Yeah, they seem almost nonexistent. The level grind isn't terrible, but this still seems like a rushed/pointless update.

Yeah pointless but you'll need it to stay relevant in PVP :/

I've been auto-ing Szayel and Ichigo these past two days and have gotten nothing. At least I'm getting accessory drops since I'm still missing a lot of Yuki/Pupples.

Milr

Yeah pointless but you'll need it to stay relevant in PVP :/

I've been auto-ing Szayel and Ichigo these past two days and have gotten nothing. At least I'm getting accessory drops since I'm still missing a lot of Yuki/Pupples.
Keeping up in PvP actually hasn't been as tough as I'd anticipated, still a lot of people in captain with 2 150's and 3rd under 200. Disappointed that they didn't add in the Wills as PvP rewards for this week though, I was looking forward to getting the grind over with.

That's true, accessory fodder is always nice. I've been struggling just to get the dailies done for the past month or so, so this has really been a change of pace for me.

Keeping up in PvP actually hasn't been as tough as I'd anticipated, still a lot of people in captain with 2 150's and 3rd under 200. Disappointed that they didn't add in the Wills as PvP rewards for this week though, I was looking forward to getting the grind over with.

That's true, accessory fodder is always nice. I've been struggling just to get the dailies done for the past month or so, so this has really been a change of pace for me.

That's true, I was expecting more people to have all 3 of their characters at 200 by now, I guess everyone is having abysmal hogyoku's will drops.

I actually used 7 of my extra tickets to get to under 250 in LT for the 2 hogyoku's will because I assumed we'd be getting them today. sad times :(

I just got demoted to 4th seat for the 1st time and at the worst time. Man no words
All the people that wanted to stay in 3rd seat must have booted you off, sorry man. You have Christmas Harribel too. :/

Milr

I just got demoted to 4th seat for the 1st time and at the worst time. Man no words
I can't help but feel a little guilty seeing posts like this. Maybe I'm taking my PvP seat for granted, but I just don't see the fuss, I don't even bother with it. It's a hassle to find a decent team (especially in this rotation with Nanao being the only blue healer and a seasonal at that) and it's laggy to the point where it'll flat out crash on my iPhone while making it red hot (this is not something designed for phone processors....).

Yeah I've heard the stability was bad this time around but I had no idea iPhones were crashing as well. It's very unfortunate that a lot a people are forced to play on an emulator because of how hot this game makes their devices.

I was pretty over not being able to do the new co cop but then I saw that the new Yoruichi was a power unit and I have like 2 red books =/. Likely that I won't pull her but man it certainly is a bummer.

GL Results
250 orbs - Nnoitrra

JP Results
650 orbs - Tensa Zangetsu, Soi Fon, dupe Ukitake, Gin, FH White

I wanted Tensa and White the most so I stopped there, pretty happy about that. Decided to only do a multi on UtB because it has some fillers for next month :/

That's some damn fine luck. On top of Nnoitra in a multi, you got five 5* in only 650 orbs. It's icing on the cake that 2 out of those 5 are banner characters.

That's some damn fine luck. On top of Nnoitra in a multi, you got five 5* in only 650 orbs. It's icing on the cake that 2 out of those 5 are banner characters.
Yeah happy about him because now I have more options for the next Extreme Co Op!

JP has oddly been very generous to me, last month I got Yammy and Nnoitra in 7 singles. o_o
I'd play it more but with the new release system I have to grind more on Global.

Uthred

2k orbs and three Isane to show for it, that's about 5k chasing green ichigo at this point, the last time I got a banner character was when the original HAizen came out I think. The power creep in tandem with terrible Gacha luck is disheartening to say the least.

chrono01

2k orbs and three Isane to show for it, that's about 5k chasing green ichigo at this point, the last time I got a banner character was when the original HAizen came out I think. The power creep in tandem with terrible Gacha luck is disheartening to say the least.
Yeah, it's caused me to lose a lot of interest in the game. It seems, to me at least, that while the rates are supposedly 6% for end-of-the-month banners, I always fails to get the banner characters themselves. Meanwhile, Klab keeps putting the same "filler characters" in those banners, causing me to pull the same characters over and over, and even if they do add characters, they're likely the out-classed ones. As for the 3% banners, I don't pull on those, but I did make an exception for Dangai Ichigo.

I'm hoping to have 1k orbs for this month's gatcha, but if I pull nothing out of it, I'll probably move on from the game entirely. The last banner character I pulled was FB Uryu, which was after close to 5k orbs. I spent another 5k (ish) orbs trying for Speed Kenpachi, and got the only banner character I didn't care for (Ikkaku). That's 10k orbs for two banner characters...TWO. During a rate-up. Well, three banner characters, but one of them was a dupe (I got Ikkau twice).

It doesn't help that they seem to have slowed down on the story content patches, which makes earning orbs more difficult. I guess when you don't have much new content to pull from, you need to slow things down, what with them apparently not being able to use manga storylines.

Not even sure why they included the skilled practitioner lieutenants as filler for cross swords 2. Is it just to punish people who decided to pull on them instead of deathberry returns? Gonna have to skip even though I don't have any of the 3 Ichigos. I can never pull that orange bastard.

Uthred

Clearly the game heard my complaints, after scrounging up some more orbs I did get two banner characters,two FH Ichigo to go with the maxed one I already had, good times. Hard not to feel salty, if Fate/Grand Order is good I might be done for a while with Bleach.

In the end it's RNG and sadly no matter how many orbs you use up in a gacha you're not guaranteed a 5* character, let alone the specific one you're chasing.

I do agree that seeing the same fillers featured in the 2x is tiring, we still haven't seen the Lost Agent characters featured and it's been 4-5 months.

I admit I have more patience for this game since it's the only gacha game I'm actively playing.

Uthred

The problem with Bleach is that if you dont get at least some of the dominant characters the power creep renders you at best impotent, at worst irrelevant. It has no "safety net" feature to its gacha. While beforehand it was frustrating now theyre locking content and progression materials behind PvP, which you cant do unless you have decent units or spend an obscene amount of time on. Compare it to other gacha games where the power creep isnt as noticeable, where you can either straight out buy key units or earn tokens to get them based on how much you pull and so on, and it feels like Bleach is straying to the shittier side of the gacha street. Which is unfortunate considering how much theyve been improving QOL.

I get what you're trying to say, KLAB locking things behind PVP is unfortunate and it makes it worse knowing that you don't get the characters that would save time in PVP.

KLAB probably doesn't have a "safety net" for Bleach because they're usually generous when it comes to F2P orbs. We are finally getting Zanpakuto part 3 this month.

FB Ichigo casting speed and damage output is too much for pvp. If it's not him, it's a blue Kenpachi who won't die. I miss the old days. I was initially only gunning for Yoru at the end of the month, but Tensa sounds like a must needed unit for me as well. On a brighter note, this edit of the manga from reddit got a good chuckle out of me.

http://imgur.com/a/CBq3g

chrono01

FB Ichigo casting speed and damage output is too much for pvp. If it's not him, it's a blue Kenpachi who won't die. I miss the old days. I was initially only gunning for Yoru at the end of the month, but Tensa sounds like a must needed unit for me as well. On a brighter note, this edit of the manga from reddit got a good chuckle out of me.

You know things aren't balanced when 95% of the PVP teams are the same. And, of course, I'm without both FB Ichigo and Speed Kenpachi, despite spending 10k orbs to get them (I'm not even joking).

But hey, as you said there's Tensa at the end of the month! I can't wait to not get him, nor any other banner unit with my pulls!

You say that but my Ichigo always gets interrupted :(

I've been running Special strategy with DR just because I can never get a hit in. I know he's not great or anything but I only really want FH White at the end of the month.

That comic is relatable to the 2 multis that Matt and Mark did yesterday on the KLAB game station. lol

Top Bottom