• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

Just out of curiousity. Who do you guys use as your boss killer in raids?

Oh and FH Ichigo is way too powerful! Pulling in 5-6k per hit on the nnoitora raid and his strongs are still powerful enough to kill any trash mob even with chappies.

Just out of curiousity. Who do you guys use as your boss killer in raids?

Oh and FH Ichigo is way too powerful! Pulling in 5-6k per hit on the nnoitora raid and his strongs are still powerful enough to kill any trash mob even with chappies.

My boss killer is Muramasa, he's Heart so his ult can hit any boss reliably. I used him for the challenge events as well.

FH hits really hard and fast, he's such a good character. :)

My boss killer is Muramasa, he's Heart so his ult can hit any boss reliably. I used him for the challenge events as well.

FH hits really hard and fast, he's such a good character. :)

Nice. I use a Tenshintai'd Muramasa whenever i'm running a character with an SAD build, and switch over to Sode no Shirayuki when i'm running a character with a NAD build.

Yeah he's so insane. I'm so glad I pulled him.

Kakaroach

Hmmm all of those gameplay videos are pretty sick. Byakuya looks like so much fun, as always. Maybe I'll try and pull on that banner too. Still gonna go all out tonight and tomorrow though.

They all look good, of course Byakuya's looks the best though. I think Tsukishima looks the most boring, he has a great special animation though. Disappointed Yukio isn't using his PSP, the game over screen makes up for it!

Finally got a Red Book after like 25 runs.

YAY!
fWrNyB3.png

They all look good, of course Byakuya's looks the best though. I think Tsukishima looks the most boring, he has a great special animation though. Disappointed Yukio isn't using his PSP, the game over screen makes up for it!

YAY!

Gratz on the sp +30% secondary!

Kakaroach

YAY!
Damn that's a nice secondary. Congratz!

Also, the new pack characters are original speed Yoruichi and Soi Fon. Hard pass for me on this one. I still haven't been interested in a single one of these character packs, but I also want to support Klab. Grimmjow pack when please?

Damn that's a nice secondary. Congratz!

Also, the new pack characters are original speed Yoruichi and Soi Fon. Hard pass for me on this one. I still haven't been interested in a single one of these character packs, but I also want to support Klab. Grimmjow pack when please?

Thanks! :D

Yeah, I don't have them but I'm not interested in them at all. Just means I just have to spend money for the White Day ticket that I'm sure will be coming!

Surprised you didn't get him from the New Year Step Ups and the Lost Agent last month. I got him from both of those. D:

Kakaroach

WHOOO GOT KENPACHI ZARAKI. It only took 4000 orbs lol. My PVP team is set for life and I got my first ZARAKI in this game ever. FeelsGoodMan

chrono01

Congrats on the Kenpachi, you two!

As for me...

3750 Orbs and all I got was:

Ikkaku x 2 (the one banner character I didn't care about)
Katen (New)
Kensei (New)
Kazeshini (New)
TT Byakuya (New)
Past Kisuke (Dupe, and my 5th)

So, not the best. So many gold light multi-summons...

Debating on pulling. Not because I like Kenpachi but only because he's so strong. Doesn't help that I'm already getting thrashed by day 1 BluKens in pvp since they farmed his raid fodder beforehand. I hate this...

Uthred

Did 63 pulls, didnt get any of the banner characters, did get 2 dupe Kisuke's, Kazeshini and Katen Kyokotsu. I really wanted the latter two but now they feel like garbage because they arent any of the shiny new ones ;)

Did 63 pulls, didnt get any of the banner characters, did get 2 dupe Kisuke's, Kazeshini and Katen Kyokotsu. I really wanted the latter two but now they feel like garbage because they arent any of the shiny new ones ;)

Well that's better than nothing. If you don't already have 3, then dupe kisuke's are good to have. I actually really wanted Kazeshini myself since my only reliable Power NAD unit is Xmas Lisa.

Also I know this is late but here are the fillers for the Enemies in the Dark gacha in case anyone was interested:

5* Stark
5* Tech Shinji
5* Mind Gin
5* Senbonzakura
5* Mind Toshiro
5* Muramasa

Uthred

Scraped together enough for another 13 pulls, got two 5*, TT Saijin and Kensei, cant find a list of the filler for this gacha but I'm pretty sure I have all of it at this point ;)

White Day 6* added to the album.

Ulquiorra is Technique/Green with Damage Reduction 16%

Byakuya is Heart/Purple with Strong Attack Recharge 12%

Why the heck does Toshiro have a Captain killer???

Guess it's confirmed for when the Points Event starts on March 6.

Seems like the characters get a lot of skills, but not that much increase in stats. I'm interested in Ulquiorra (Damage Reduction, Frenzy, Self Heal that damages!!!), Gin (Frenzy, 40% Havoc), Aizen (Debilitator with chance to Paralyze on all his attacks), and I guess I wouldn't mind Byakuya. Double Chance and I have none of these so yay :D

Wow! There's a lot of cool stuff and fixes coming in future updates, too much stuff to list.

So check out the in-game notice and get excited.

Why the heck does Toshiro have a Captain killer???

Guess it's confirmed for when the Points Event starts on March 6.

Seems like the characters get a lot of skills, but not that much increase in stats. I'm interested in Ulquiorra (Damage Reduction, Frenzy, Self Heal that damages!!!), Gin (Frenzy, 40% Havoc), Aizen (Debilitator with chance to Paralyze on all his attacks), and I guess I wouldn't mind Byakuya. Double Chance and I have none of these so yay :D

I guess because he fought Gin and Aizen while they were still captains. A bit reaching but I can see it.

Wow! There's a lot of cool stuff and fixes coming in future updates, too much stuff to list.

So check out the in-game notice and get excited.
Yeah it looks great I hope the time limit removal for Shinigami orders means that I can finally get my free 5* that I missed.

I guess because he fought Gin and Aizen while they were still captains. A bit reaching but I can see it.

Hmm, that does make sense. I'll take it :D

Hope his dodge skill can help against Blue Kenpachi...

White Day Ticket characters

All WD, Ouko, Ashido, Kisuke (Mind), Barragan, Captain Shinji, Amagai, and Koga

I only have Amagai so I'm 1/15, definitely buying.

Kakaroach

White Day Ticket characters

All WD, Ouko, Ashido, Kisuke (Mind), Barragan, Captain Shinji, Amagai, and Koga

I only have Amagai so I'm 1/15, definitely buying.
Damn, this is the first ticket pack I'm actually interested in. I'm also only 1/15 with Captain Shinji. I usually hate when they have filler characters in there, but I would love to pull Amagai.

White Day Ticket - Toshiro
1st Multi - Gin
2nd Multi - Grimmjow

Quite happy with this, I might do more before the summons end.

Gratz!!

I'll be buying the ticket before it disappears, but I doubt i'll summon since i'm only really interested in Ulquiorra and Byakuya. Plus the fact that I have to keep my orbs saved for the "Enemies in the Dark" gacha.

Also it took forever, but I finally got all the Frenzy crystals I needed for Ichigo.

Well I bought the White Day pack and got Koga. Actually wanted him during the Zanpakuto gacha, but it's still kind of disappointing since its not a shiny White Day character.

Edit: Holy Shit! WD Ulquiorra is absolutely amazing!

Milr

Klab sure has made it easy to get back into this game. Looks like they've done heaps of QoL updates, especially for accessories; surprised they never did anything with the accessory gacha. Back when Grimm was king and chappies were the equivalent of unicorns, that had "cash cow" written all over it.

Yeah, I'm really loving the improvements to accessories. I don't feel bad about re-rolling my decent 24% stamina items now that we can choose to keep the new or old secondary.

Took a lot of re-rolls but I finally got a SP secondary of 20% on my Blue Tenshintai

6% Def -> 24% Stam -> 12% Stam -> 6% Focus -> 6% Attack -> 20% SP

Milr

Congrats! I'll need to get around to rerolling sooner or later, I still have SP secondaries on green and orange chappies lol.

Congrats! I'll need to get around to rerolling sooner or later, I still have SP secondaries on green and orange chappies lol.

Thanks! Same here, I got 6% SP on my Blue chappy and 30% SP on my Green chappy @_@

Honestly they take a back seat since I don't like using chappies in PvE, good luck on your re-rolls!

Yay, we finally get an Aizen in his HM clothes! The art seems kind of different though.
18% SAD/16% Recovery seems pretty good as well.

My crystal links are ready for the grind! lol at the glasses crystals

Weirdly Frenzy Aizen is only up on the JP FYI, but his skills are as follows:

NAD +20%
SAD +40%
Flash Step +1
SAD Range +20

Honestly I like his strong attacks, so I might actually consider using him every once in a while. Especially with that SAD +40% buff.

Mid-Month for JP is Izuru, Iba, and Isane. We're actually getting Yachiru, Nemu, and Nanao this month, was actually thinking it would be skipped like the Zanpakutos in December.

Honestly not too excited for them, but I'm glad these characters are finally getting playable units.

Phew, glad to get this out of the way.

Milr

Wow, that was quick, nice job.

Looks like Klab is forcing us to max the entire tree to max out the 6* trait but I honestly would've done it anyways; solid looking free unit might actually see some use.

Wow, that was quick, nice job.

Looks like Klab is forcing us to max the entire tree to max out the 6* trait but I honestly would've done it anyways; solid looking free unit might actually see some use.

Thanks! I just joined a bunch of random co-ops and made sure to bring 51% crystal links :D

Oh yeah, I saw a picture of his soul tree and you need max level to get all of the soul trait maxed. It seems that the medium drop rate is a lot better so it shouldn't take too long to max.

Oh btw, there are special co-op quests coming March 27 for 3rd Seat and up so if you're 4th/5th this would be a good time to start doing some PVP and get promoted.

Milr

Ah nice, haven't pulled a 5* Kisuke so I'm stuck on 30%; thankful that they've started releasing PvP 6*s so I'll be able to double up on Moeh eventually. :p

I really hope that PvP req co-op quest isn't nightmare esque difficulty, that would be a pain with that lag.. the rewards seem too good though.

Top Bottom